Death Note

spencer0267
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Note

Post by spencer0267 »

Using chaos magick, is it possible to enchant an ordinary notebook to deal out death simply by writing a person's name within while having their face in mind? Also, with said notebook, could you specify the cause and conditions of death. Before you answer, yes, I am familiar with conjuring Bralges, the prince for Saturday. The problem is, ritual prep is a pain in the butt just to target one person when just writing a name would be so much simpler. Can anyone provide any insight as to how this could be done and what would be needed? Please be serious while answering. Thank you.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Death Note

Post by chowderpope »

Do you want to kill people?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

spencer0267
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by spencer0267 »

chowderpope wrote:Do you want to kill people?
There are certain people that I feel the world would be better off without, yes. One such individual is a man you molested my at the time eight year old sister when she was in a foster home after she had been taken away by CPS.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I mean, what you're talking about sounds like a voodoo doll just with a different dressing. There are known ways of doing this, usually with like a poppet or some likeness or the person, with a picture even. The book thing may be worth a shot. I would research how people do this with poppets and figure out the technique, then try applying it with the book.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

spencer0267
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by spencer0267 »

chowderpope wrote:I mean, what you're talking about sounds like a voodoo doll just with a different dressing. There are known ways of doing this, usually with like a poppet or some likeness or the person, with a picture even. The book thing may be worth a shot. I would research how people do this with poppets and figure out the technique, then try applying it with the book.
Do you personally know anyone skilled in the craft who could give some pointers?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Not really but someone might pop in to give you pointers. Jason Miller has written some good stuff about cursing people and voodoo dolls, etc.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I'd guess you would end up dead your self in the best case scenario, worst case - your family members, ppl you care about would start dropping of the picture. Apart from that, seems doable.
But first, one should learn to kill another person with his own hands before building killing machines of any kind, I believe.

spencer0267
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by spencer0267 »

Cerber wrote:I'd guess you would end up dead your self in the best case scenario, worst case - your family members, ppl you care about would start dropping of the picture. Apart from that, seems doable.
But first, one should learn to kill another person with his own hands before building killing machines of any kind, I believe.
Would you personally know how?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

spencer0267 wrote:
Cerber wrote:I'd guess you would end up dead your self in the best case scenario, worst case - your family members, ppl you care about would start dropping of the picture. Apart from that, seems doable.
Would you personally know how?
Nope, I never had need for such thing, at least as far as I can remember. Secondly it's against my "religion", killing somebody in such ways is dishonourable so I wouldn't even look in to it. Although I'm mildly curious now purely from technical perspective.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

But you should start from basics, get some building blocks to work with. Do you know any way of killing somebody using "magic"? I know at least two ways. One is making (or at least trying to) somebody to commit suicide and another is using assassin beasts. First requires you to be very skilled empath (and some other prerequisites) and for the second one has to be very skilled at taming (or creating) beasts. Fortunately for us nobody here is anywhere near any of those two.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Before any ladies get spooked. One cannot make a ICBM with nuclear warhead just from a few abstract drawings shown by your physics teacher.

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

I have some experience with curses, I was into it when I was younger, but man the fallout from small stuff is pretty big. I am not sure you really want to deal with the ramifications of something this big.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Yes, that's why I'm only interested in theoretical aspects of it. But it seems he lost interest in it, maybe he realised it's more work than just few drawings and few chants and prayers.
Although there should be ways to avoid or at least minimise fallout as well, theoretically.

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

Totally agree, I actually think the fallout is self driven. -- please read the following as if I am not trying to impress you -- having been trained to a kill a human, it takes a lot of deconstruction, and I dont think the average every day person has what it takes to kill someone in cold blood.

I dont think you could do it with magick if you couldnt do it in real life, and even if you managed to get yourself worked up enough to do it with passion, you will still deal with all the emotional turmoil afterwards.

A good friend of mine, having received the same training, killed at least 1 person with a firearm in a life or death situation, and he felt so guilty over it that he took his own life less than a year later.

I have some theories on death magick, but no desire to test them.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Vap0rWar3 wrote:Totally agree, I actually think the fallout is self driven. -- please read the following as if I am not trying to impress you -- having been trained to a kill a human, it takes a lot of deconstruction, and I dont think the average every day person has what it takes to kill someone in cold blood.

I dont think you could do it with magick if you couldnt do it in real life, and even if you managed to get yourself worked up enough to do it with passion, you will still deal with all the emotional turmoil afterwards.

A good friend of mine, having received the same training, killed at least 1 person with a firearm in a life or death situation, and he felt so guilty over it that he took his own life less than a year later.

I have some theories on death magick, but no desire to test them.
It might be that a lot depends on the person. One can suffer deeply over harm caused, while another would just take shower and feel reborn.
But as for me, I just want to research all the vile wicked evil ways if opportunity arrives, to develop efficient and effective defensive counter measures if possible, in advance. I'm usually on the receiving end, and I'm expected to not just to take care of my self, but to shield some other "assets" as well, and weaponry "the other side" possesses makes me wonder sometimes "if they can do this.. what else is out there?"

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

There are people who have abused me, but rather than spend my time and energy casting spells on them, I prefer to let karma handle it. If you are a terrible person who does terrible things, it only makes sense that it will catch up to you eventually. I rather not injure myself by focusing on that heavy negative stuff.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:There are people who have abused me, but rather than spend my time and energy casting spells on them, I prefer to let karma handle it. If you are a terrible person who does terrible things, it only makes sense that it will catch up to you eventually. I rather not injure myself by focusing on that heavy negative stuff.
Such luxury not for everyone. If you find your self in the middle of the battlefield, you can't leave it all for karma to deal with.. Because there are others behind you, and they all rely on you dealing with it, not on karma. Just an example.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

It might be a luxury to not be in the middle of a battlefield, but it's a luxury I have attained through informed adaptation. In other words, I do my best to stay away from battlefields and it pays off.

spencer0267
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by spencer0267 »

Hello again everyone. Sorry, I've just had other matters to attend to. I have been doing some reading however, particularly Mastering the Mystical Heptarchy, which is based around Enochian. I'm curious about the invocation of angels and I'm wondering if it is possible to ask them to enchant an object for you. Anyone is free to answer.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

spencer0267 wrote:Hello again everyone. Sorry, I've just had other matters to attend to. I have been doing some reading however, particularly Mastering the Mystical Heptarchy, which is based around Enochian. I'm curious about the invocation of angels and I'm wondering if it is possible to ask them to enchant an object for you. Anyone is free to answer.
Yeah, you can have assistance with the consecration of an item. I don't know much about the Enochian system, I just keep hearing how dangerous it can be for the practitioner.

spencer0267
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by spencer0267 »

If you're ever interested in learning more, Scott Stenwick has a blog that he checks regularly. He seems to be a heavy practitioner of the system. There actually was a site centered around how to make a "death note" with enochian runes and incantations. This site is long gone now, but remnants remain archived. I showed the site to him and he answered with confidence that it was a hoax. You can take that for what it's worth though. [happy]

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

spencer0267 wrote:Using chaos magick, is it possible to enchant an ordinary notebook to deal out death simply by writing a person's name within while having their face in mind? Also, with said notebook, could you specify the cause and conditions of death. Before you answer, yes, I am familiar with conjuring Bralges, the prince for Saturday. The problem is, ritual prep is a pain in the butt just to target one person when just writing a name would be so much simpler. Can anyone provide any insight as to how this could be done and what would be needed? Please be serious while answering. Thank you.
Advanced Magick For Beginners deals with arbitrary actions as representations of desire
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-28-02-06-05.png
Screenshot_2018-01-28-02-06-08.png
Creator of Trinary Sigil Generator
Free sigil generator, tarot, rituals, runes, etc.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Killing someone with magic takes alot of effort, and particular skills. Ive done such workings, with success, as part of a defensive measure on some very dangerous individuals that couldn't simply be left alone who had significantly hurt friends and their family. The work was effective.

Most curses are nowhere near strong enough to kill. Simply writing something in a notebook with some inscriptions / markings on it will likely not have the desired effect. In my case it required quite a complex ritual work, and directing some very awful energies that took a hell of a lot out of me.

The more simple death curses take extreme emotions to be in any way effective. In this case im not on about a bit of anger, or teenage angst. But powerful emotions, such as extreme grief / hatred.

One could create a cursing book, making use of the dark dead. It would be a bit of a bitch on second thought but doable. However to create one to kill someone remotely, quickly, I believe to be purely in realm of fiction. I doubt that even a very heavily cursed book, with object links sewn into or placed into its pages, would be able to kill quickly as seen in fiction.

There is a working that can be done with Lucifuge Rofocale where petitioned correctly, he will write in his own book (that exists on the inner planes and is linked to fate) and damn the requested soul. That exists within my working tradition. There is pretty large seals on that work.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Sypheara wrote: The more simple death curses take extreme emotions to be in any way effective. In this case im not on about a bit of anger, or teenage angst. But powerful emotions, such as extreme grief / hatred.
True, it has to be strong emotional desire permeating your entire being for that single goal without a hint of doubt or second thoughts, or hesitation of will. More or less.
Sypheara wrote: One could create a cursing book, making use of the dark dead. It would be a bit of a bitch on second thought but doable. However to create one to kill someone remotely, quickly, I believe to be purely in realm of fiction. I doubt that even a very heavily cursed book, with object links sewn into or placed into its pages, would be able to kill quickly as seen in fiction.
Depends what one would call quickly. It is possible to deliver somebody to the other world within day or two, remotely. Is that quick? Although ways I know would not necessary fall within a traditional definition of "magic".

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Cerber said :

"Depends what one would call quickly. It is possible to deliver somebody to the other world within day or two, remotely. Is that quick? Although ways I know would not necessary fall within a traditional definition of "magic"."

Shawn says :

I have heard there is a Saturnian spell , utilizing lead boots , and a body of water... [wink]

Return to “Chaos Magick”