Actual occult initiation

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Actual occult initiation

Post by neofight »

Essentially agape initiation is the recognition of intention to do good, and to generate good will. This also includes the faith in the good will of others. This results in Chessed, and in the Christian interpretation, it results in being submissive and avoiding harming (as well as provoking simple acts of charity). One can stop here, and choose the Gardenian philosophy to "harm none", or one can blind themselves to the truth that not all intentions are good from both others and myself. I may believe that my intentions are the best, and that the actions that follow are the best choice, but in light of a chaotic origin, I cannot say how they will be interpreted. This does not give me license to act without reason; for the truth of all initiation is, that the highest goal is reason. With reason, we understand intention, and anticipate a reaction- thereby measuring our intention with the potential outcome. Reason also dictates that we explain our intention, rather than just take action without definition. Intention is the key to Divine initiation, and it starts with agape- but to sit and believe in the good will of others, or that your intention is all that is necessary, is a faulty view. It is also faulty to believe that you need no intention either way- because doing acts of chaos for the sake of invention of instigation does not provide for a secure environment, nor does it provide for an environment where we intend no harm. Doing things because we don't believe in good or evil is not true to the idea of love, and love is the inspiration and measure of our actions, and is essentially; God. Chaos may be the actual condition, but that is not the condition we are meant to exist in. We are not meant to exist in it, and we cannot afford to exist in it. There is an order to this world, and love is the key to that order. We can settle our minds upon a potentially false ideal that all we need is intention, or we can do as perduarabo suggests, and endure to the end of discovering absolute good from our intentions to do loving actions. Initiation is about discovering love, interpreting chaos, learning to use reason and will, and apply words to what we do so that we define reality in the best possible light.
The formula that i invented is: Liberty without wisdom is chaos, wisdom without love is cruelty, love without reason is lust. The purpose for Do What Thou Wilt, in my humble opinion, is to discover reason, and to use love as our measuring stick, and to focus our will into a positive force of action- as well as to educate ourselves in the history and methods of spirituality and science, and to become adept with words (ala the God of language; Thoth) to create and co-create our surrounding world. This is the Great Work in full light of potential. This is the "new age". It begins with an awareness of love, the liberty to pursue the good, and a commitment to bringing those ideas into full fruition. That is initiation, and without this intention, we will not be recognized by any God, angel, or demon.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Actual occult initiation

Post by neofight »

The concept that there is a Devil that does not know love or good contradicts all that we aught to revere in terms of a God. Even a demon knows what love is, and the reason for all the fables of a demon torturing a person is because this demon is expecting to bring about the highest possible good; essentially this demon is the most righteous angel in Gods army. The point is not to become devils; the point is to become angels, and to attain to the Divinity that is becoming of a God and king, and all good Gods and kings are that because they help their fellow beings. Doing what thou wilt without care or concern is absolutely not the right interpretation, even though it may be true that any action will cause a reaction, and that any reaction and action will provide invention- that is not science! And it is not logical, and it is not reason- and reason, science and logic are what will ultimately save mankind, not God. Why would God want to help anyone that does not want to help mankind? No good God would do such a thing, and as there is an order to this nature, we must confess that God is good, and that God, having watched all of this and potentially created it would see what is good- and that would mean productivity, settling disputes fairly and efficiently, and loving one another and assisting one another. Anything short of this aim is true to the concept of that inferior interpretation of God, which is an evil source ala Devil of demon (in the negative use of the term). The only devil is the one we choose to become, all Divine Beings are good.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The truth is that all of these secret things are simple to define once you spend enough time contemplating the foundation from which they emerge. First we must recognize and acknowledge intention, and that all intention comes from the fundamental source of love- and our reaction to it. If the intention is love and not revenge for some perceived wrong, then love is the goal. Now that we know intention, we use reason to contemplate our action, and the possible reaction that might occur and measure it with whether it satisfies the truest definition of agape- which is the most fair and necessary definition of love; for all of us together make up the whole, and not one of us deserves to take advantage over the other- all must benefit. Once we have decided the best course of action, we must also define chaos and evil- for the negative definition of these words is the possibility that we face as we engage in our actions with others. When we consider that we are all part of the community, it should be easy to assess how to benefit that community AKA the world, the best. This is no time to make compromises- the greatest ideal is the best idea. Now that we understand the negative potential, we weight our choices to decide the best possible course of action. This allows us the defense against the ill intention of others, provides us with the faith in our best aim at the good, and assists us as we define what that is. This is the essential faith in a good God, and it is the good faith allowed us from the Gods for ourselves and mankind.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

There will always always always be greed and lust, and there will always always always be generation after generation that will want to achieve the fulfillment of those ideas to whatever extent at whatever cost. There is no one to stop your wanting except for yourself, and I cannot even say that in your greed and lust you will not invent or create some marvelous thing that we all might benefit from. It all depends on your definition of love.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

To the agnostic God is CHAOS to the gnostic God is GENEROSITY

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

You do not need to journey through the jungle to the temple that is your heart. You can simply pretend that your heart is not surrounded, and do the acts as Christ requests. Or, you can attain to an authenticity in being that few can manage, as you fight back the overgrowth of deception provided by the world of necessary selfishness, and rediscover the truth about yourself, and God.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

neofight wrote:To the agnostic God is CHAOS to the gnostic God is GENEROSITY
To the atheist god does not exist...to some of us we don't even give a f***...

It is all relative... [thumbup]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

neofight wrote:I cannot even say that in your greed and lust you will not invent or create some marvelous thing that we all might benefit from.
You have greed and lust ?

Hmmm...don't believe I believe in that for myself... [thumbup]

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

This coming from a man that calls Aleister Crowley a self indulgent waste of a Satanist... check the mirror lately?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

neofight wrote:This coming from a man that calls Aleister Crowley a self indulgent waste of a Satanist... check the mirror lately?
Twisting words again...screw got your tongue ?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

A hot dog (also spelled hotdog), also known as a frankfurter (sometimes shortened to frank), dog, or wiener, is a cooked sausage, traditionally grilled or steamed and served in a partially sliced bun. Typical garnishes include mustard, ketchup, onions, mayonnaise, relish, coleslaw, cheese, chili, olives, and sauerkraut. Hot dog variants include the corn dog and pig in a blanket. The hot dog's cultural traditions include the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest and the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. This type of sausage was culturally imported from Germany and popularized in the United States, where it became a working-class street food sold at hot dog stands and carts. The hot dog became closely associated with baseball and American culture. Hot dog preparation and condiments vary regionally in the US. Although particularly connected with New York City and New York City cuisine, the hot dog became ubiquitous throughout the US during the 20th century, and emerged as an important part of some regional cuisines (notably Chicago street cuisine). Claims about hot dog invention are difficult to assess, as stories assert the creation of the sausage, the placing of the sausage (or another kind of sausage) on bread or a bun as finger food, the popularization of the existing dish, or the application of the name "hot dog" to a sausage and bun combination most commonly used with ketchup or mustard and sometimes relish. The word "frankfurter" comes from Frankfurt, Germany, where pork sausages similar to hot dogs originated. These sausages, Frankfurter Würstchen, were known since the 13th century and given to the people on the event of imperial coronations, starting with the coronation of Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor as King. "Wiener" refers to Vienna, Austria, whose German name is "Wien", home to a sausage made of a mixture of pork and beef. Johann Georg Lahner, an 18th/19th century butcher from the Franconian city of Coburg, is said to have brought the Frankfurter Würstchen to Vienna, where he added beef to the mixture and simply called it Frankfurter. Nowadays, in German-speaking countries, except Austria, hot dog sausages are called Wiener or Wiener Würstchen (Würstchen means "little sausage"), in differentiation to the original pork-only mixture from Frankfurt. In Swiss German, it is called Wienerli, while in Austria the terms Frankfurter or Frankfurter Würstel are used. Others are credited with first serving hot dogs on rolls. A German immigrant named Feuchtwanger, from Frankfurt, in Hesse, allegedly pioneered the practice in the American midwest; there are several versions of the story with varying details. According to one account, Feuchtwanger's wife proposed the use of a bun in 1880: Feuchtwanger sold hot dogs on the streets of St. Louis, Missouri, and provided gloves to his customers so that they could handle the sausages without burning their hands. Losing money when customers did not return the gloves, Feuchtwanger's wife suggested serving the sausages in a roll instead.In another version, Antoine Feuchtwanger, or Anton Ludwig Feuchtwanger, served sausages in rolls at the World's Fair – either at the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition in St. Louis, or, earlier, at the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition, in Chicago – again, allegedly because the white gloves provided to customers to protect their hands were being kept as souvenirs. Another possible origin for serving the sausages in rolls is the pieman Charles Feltman, at Coney Island in New York City. In 1867 he had a cart made with a stove on which to boil sausages, and a compartment to keep buns fresh in which they were served. In 1871 he leased land to build a permanent restaurant, and the business grew, selling far more than just the "Coney Island Red Hots" as they were known. In 1916, a Polish American employee of Feltman's named Nathan Handwerker was encouraged by Eddie Cantor and Jimmy Durante, both working as waiters/musicians, to go into business in competition with his former employer. Handwerker undercut Feltman's by charging five cents for a hot dog when his former employer was charging ten. At an earlier time in food regulation, when the hot dog was suspect, Handwerker made sure that men wearing surgeon's smocks were seen eating at Nathan's Famous to reassure potential customers.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Thanks Pope, that was actually useful [grin]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Extremely astute observation , Chowderpope...

I have missed your regular presence and input... [thumbup]

For those truly initiated into the Frank N Furter Cult :

A Blast From The Past !
Attachments
Tim-Curry-Dr-Frank-N-Furter.jpg
Tim-Curry-Dr-Frank-N-Furter.jpg (10.87 KiB) Viewed 18333 times

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Your responses do not surprise me, as you have easily fallen into the natural condition of the average person. What does surprise me is, that in a place where people aught to be cherishing wisdom, you choose to mock something so wise. It is fine to say that you don't not personally feel this way, but to denounce it and mock something so obviously true? Leaves me wondering...

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

excuse me, this is not the natural state, it is the common state. The natural state is one of selfless love and concern.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

We need to apologize to love.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I confess I didn't read the thread, I just noticed someone mentioning my favourite food. Speaking of dogs eating dogs, doesn't that make me a cannibal in some philosophical sense?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Great Wisdom Without A Great Sense Of Humor And Laughter
Maketh One An Anal Retentive With A Prune Face Ever After... [wink]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

neofight wrote:We need to apologize to love.
If I knew where you lived, I'd come and find you, then get you drunk and take you to a water park. I apologize to your love and everything, but you take yourself a little too seriously.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

chowderpope wrote:If I knew where you lived, I'd come and find you, then get you drunk and take you to a water park.
I'm not going in *that* water , after he barfs...but great idea !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Humor

It was a tough call, but I had to put Humor before Hot Dogs. I do consider this very important, but unfortunately, and apparently not everyone has this ability. It is a specialized form of intelligence, that I do try to incorporate frequently, or if nothing else just adding unique creative twists.

Hot Dogs

We have these about once a month here. I like the beef ones the best. For a while now, I find that my preferred cooking method is on a rack under the Broiler. Four minutes on the first side, and three on the other is about perfect. They do burn a bit, but I like them that way. Reminds me of Camp Dogs.

I got bored with the original post as it wasn't concise enough, but I did skim about here and there, but who cares. The whole thing could have been summed up with a few lines of The Code IMO :-)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Desire does not cause suffering. Life is desire, and it is desire that causes us to experience life, and create. Suffering is caused as we pursue desire, and if we engage in unfair acts that wind up in injustice and cruelty we cause suffering. This is why I state "Remember to love as you pursue that which you love" . If you can dispute this wisdom, then please feel free, I welcome arguments. I cannot say I will not get annoyed, especially should you choose to mock my idea without even trying to dispute or convince me otherwise. Simple mockery will result in my becoming angry. As I have invested the past two decades in examining chaos, love, and liberty, I am comfortable with my wisdom. I believe this is the spiritual message of God, and I am fine where I am, and have done my VERY best at sharing my journey, my insight, and my apologies. If this is not enough, I cannot do more right now. If you feel that you do enough, I will no longer contest that you are. I am finished with all of this, I have made my statements, I have resolved my experiences and wisdom, and I am moving on.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

dud you have said you are leaving like a billion times already.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Great Wisdom Without A Great Sense Of Humor And Laughter
Maketh One An Anal Retentive With A Prune Face Ever After... [wink]
I'm dying [grin2] [grin2] [grin2]

This thread, in its entirety, is nothing short of amazing.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I am not a hot diggity dog afficiando :

However , a Mango Habanero Chicken Sausage , or an Andouille Chicken Sausage ,
or a Cajun Mango Habanero Chicken Sausage w/ Chipolte Cheddar Drizzle , or a
Habanero Chicken Sausage , stuffed w / Jalapeno Cheese and Tequila...

Grilled in a pan in butter , or extra virgin olive oil , or on the outdoor barbecue ,
or slow roasted on a skewer in my shelf based rotisserie , ah , yes...

Of course , there is as well Chicken w / Feta Cheese and Spinach , or Chicken
with Basil and Fennel...those will do in a pinch , along with Chicken Apple if I
get the urge...( or my desire kicks in )

Now , of course I can have these on Dark Rye bread , or a Marbled variety...
w / mayonnaise , spicy mustard , and red onions...

Yet , I also have added them to Pesto Ricotta Pizza , sometimes w / Sun Dried
Tomatoes , and Tomato Bruschetta , or to a Black Bean w / Kale Soup , w / a
side of Sour Cream , and half an Avocado...

Or mixed them w / Jumbo Prawns , grilled in Mongolian Fire Sauce and added to
Lobster Ravioli , in a Spiced Alfredo Sauce , w / Antipasto , and Garlic Bread...

Or w / Red Curry and Rice , w / Jumbo Prawns , Fresh Local Crabmeat , right off
the boat , and Chile Pepper Fish...there are many ways , depending on my *desire*...

Now I do try to get *cruelty free* varieties , while I am pursuing my *desire* , and
am always loving with those at the local market , and seek to touch their hearts and
souls , bring smiles to their lips , or bring forth a good belly laugh , while I pursue
the sometimes elusive ( if temporarily out of stock ) meat of my choice...

There occasionally , is a hint of chaos , if the local market is having their 10% off day ,
yet it is the generous , and loving nature of our local residents , which is demonstrated
through the unselfish nature to offer the last package of chosen meat to one who shows
a greater desire...this in and of itself , has removed suffering , in a simple act...

Lust and greed , are not normally seen in our small town , and we are famous for our local
radio show , which shares stories of random acts of kindness...and it is not reason which
brings us to this state of action , yet a feeling , and consciousness centered in the heart...

( of course in my neck of the woods , a smidgen of medicinal herb does not hurt )

We do not worry , nor tarry in the aisles , mentally masturbating , defining chaos and evil ,
nor as some have made the choice to be atheists , do they need to consider or meditate on god...

We do not waste our time on reason , yet exercise our freedom to imbibe the Sacred Sausage ,
anytime we feel the need , or *desire*...

And , we rest assured , the universe shall provide , and if we cannot at the moment , get what
we want , we shall always get what we need... [thumbup]

Return to “Chaos Magick”