Actual occult initiation

Cerber

Re: Actual occult initiation

Post by Cerber »

That was amazing story, thanks for calling.
And for everyone else just joining us, we are all about love tonight at Jizz FM. Give us a call and share your passion, Cerber will be your host for the next hour or so.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

We Be So Bad... [thumbup] ... [wink]

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I am not a hot diggity dog afficiando :

However , a Mango Habanero Chicken Sausage , or an Andouille Chicken Sausage ,
or a Cajun Mango Habanero Chicken Sausage w/ Chipolte Cheddar Drizzle , or a
Habanero Chicken Sausage , stuffed w / Jalapeno Cheese and Tequila...

Grilled in a pan in butter , or extra virgin olive oil , or on the outdoor barbecue ,
or slow roasted on a skewer in my shelf based rotisserie , ah , yes...

Of course , there is as well Chicken w / Feta Cheese and Spinach , or Chicken
with Basil and Fennel...those will do in a pinch , along with Chicken Apple if I
get the urge...( or my desire kicks in )

Now , of course I can have these on Dark Rye bread , or a Marbled variety...
w / mayonnaise , spicy mustard , and red onions...

Yet , I also have added them to Pesto Ricotta Pizza , sometimes w / Sun Dried
Tomatoes , and Tomato Bruschetta , or to a Black Bean w / Kale Soup , w / a
side of Sour Cream , and half an Avocado...

Or mixed them w / Jumbo Prawns , grilled in Mongolian Fire Sauce and added to
Lobster Ravioli , in a Spiced Alfredo Sauce , w / Antipasto , and Garlic Bread...

Or w / Red Curry and Rice , w / Jumbo Prawns , Fresh Local Crabmeat , right off
the boat , and Chile Pepper Fish...there are many ways , depending on my *desire*...

Now I do try to get *cruelty free* varieties , while I am pursuing my *desire* , and
am always loving with those at the local market , and seek to touch their hearts and
souls , bring smiles to their lips , or bring forth a good belly laugh , while I pursue
the sometimes elusive ( if temporarily out of stock ) meat of my choice...

There occasionally , is a hint of chaos , if the local market is having their 10% off day ,
yet it is the generous , and loving nature of our local residents , which is demonstrated
through the unselfish nature to offer the last package of chosen meat to one who shows
a greater desire...this in and of itself , has removed suffering , in a simple act...

Lust and greed , are not normally seen in our small town , and we are famous for our local
radio show , which shares stories of random acts of kindness...and it is not reason which
brings us to this state of action , yet a feeling , and consciousness centered in the heart...

( of course in my neck of the woods , a smidgen of medicinal herb does not hurt )

We do not worry , nor tarry in the aisles , mentally masturbating , defining chaos and evil ,
nor as some have made the choice to be atheists , do they need to consider or meditate on god...

We do not waste our time on reason , yet exercise our freedom to imbibe the Sacred Sausage ,
anytime we feel the need , or *desire*...

And , we rest assured , the universe shall provide , and if we cannot at the moment , get what
we want , we shall always get what we need... [thumbup]
True, without love there would be no love, but without reason, you wouldn't know what to do with it, and there would be no hot dogs.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I do not have to *think* to love...it is a natural emanation...

Perhaps *you* have to think , but I don't... [wink]

Love goes where it is needed in a natural flow , such as energy filling a vacuum...

Energy does not have to *reason* where it goes...it "just" does...

I do say this not to antogonize , however , just because *you* need to do certain
things , or think certain ways , do not attempt to pigeonhole others into those ideas...

That is *your* burden to carry...not ours... [thumbup]

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Do what you wilt

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

When you ask yourself "what is truth" you have to define a measure for it. Is that measure liberty, as the law at first suggests? Is it Chaos, as some people think? What could it be....? I think that the measure is love, and it is through loves redemption and definition that we are able to make the proper choices. Reason is necessary here: we all have to make decisions that may contradict loves definition in order to survive and excel. Each of us is meant to discover our will-to-love in order to make the choice we believe in, and in whatever way we choose to compromise it, we will be evaluated on the why and how and what occurred. This is not to say that any one definition of love is the best, although when it comes to viewing the world as a community of individuals, we would need to recognize that the group needs to come a step before the self. In my opinion white magic is liberty and love, while black magic is restriction and selfishness. The black is necessary, as is the white: we must find a way to restrain the immature impulses that are created from liberated love, for the sake of survival. Good and Evil are easily defined in this light, and both sides have aspects of both. Ultimately I define good as that which assists, and evil as that which opposes. It also applies to approval of value. I also think there are the three middle schools of magic- Indigo, red and yellow. These three represent the various methods in which we magicians mix and match the white and the black. Indigo being the creative mixing of the white and black, red being the reduction process of separating the two, and yellow being indifferent to action (the reed in the wind). We magicians must decide what form of magic to employ as we decide our will, and our definitions of words, and how we go about the world. Do what thou wilt is the liberty to define love, and the liberty to decide how we best make our way, and influence the world around us. It isnt that we should be free to do ill, it is that we should be free to define and defend the good and the ill- to look deeper into causes. However, it is also recognizing that people that do "ill" may not necessarily be to blame directly. We as a community must come together and figure this out- and in light of this I think the "be silent" part of things needs to be dismissed; man cannot afford to be silent.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

To the untrained eye (mind) the world is a confusing list of choices and accidents- providing both good and bad. Magick teaches us to be aware of this confusion and choice, and to make the better decision as we progress on our journey. This confusing world can be defined as the Greeks defined it, by the word CHAOS. Chaos is 1.confusion 2.destruction 3.potential. Red magic is the reductive/destructive aspect of chaos (Devil/Satan), Indigo is the productive/creative aspect (Angel), and yellow is the indifferent reaction to an apparently impossible to define existence(Buddhism, Tao). All of this is measured by love, and for love there are two aspects: 1. selfish and 2. charitable. As we journey through, we must not only pursue love in the selfish aspect, but we must also practice it in a generous/communal aspect. In this we begin to define good and evil. What is the ORDER above all of this? That is the journey of discovery, and as we journey we are given the faith of a generous God that trusts us to discover the best choice- using love.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

"Do what thou wilt is the liberty" :

Yes , the liberty of not having to agree with you , or put up with your incessant need to preach your
beliefs or dogma to others...just enjoy what you believe , and quit trying to convince the rest of
us you are right , or "god" is behind it all...quit trying to bait others into conversations and discourse
when you already have made up your mind , and have an agenda you desire to crush ( yeah , just try )
others with...maybe , just maybe...some of us might react to you better... [thumbup]

Just get it over with , write a book , and see if you can get someone to publish it , before they fall
asleep reading it , or shoot themselves rather than read it...Good Luck !

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

You are correct Shawn. I am no longer responsible for anyones journey as they progress towards their interpretation of love. 15+ years is enough. I have outlined a path from Chaos to Love and possibly Order- of the seen and unseen, and I am done. Ciao

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

For now this really has to be my last post. I am leaving this here for you to consider.

The only worthwhile prayer is "God, I submit to your power and authority, and should you be willing to instruct me, I will serve you forever"

good luck!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Good luck to you...

I am so thankful I believe and know differently than you !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

does the internet weigh 10 lb anyhow i need 3 jugs of milk....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The TRUE CODE OF THE UNIVERSE IS:

The survival of the ALL

The happiness of ALL

at the cost of NONE.

a true initiate accepts the cost for the sake of ALL, but that is another matter.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hmmm... [confused2]

Didn't take long for you to reconsider making one *more* post after :

"For now this really has to be my last post. I am leaving this here for you to consider."

I am *not* against you ( nor for you , either way )...

But it makes it hard to believe anything you say when you keep saying you are leaving , no
more posts , that you are tired of being criticized , then break your word to yourself , and all
of us...is this a revolving door you are leaving by ?

Do you have an addiction to trying to prove yourself right ?

Are you a masochist , and thrive on people telling you off ?

Or are you a coyote shitstirrer , returning again and again , by many different names , to sow
the seeds of chaos , and start another argument , or seek to do such ?

Inquiring Minds Want To Know... [wink]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

In my experience. There are a few reasons why someone will say that they are leaving:

1) They are leaving.
2) They have intention on leaving, but change their mind.
3) They have no intention on leaving, but say they are leaving to create Drama.

With regard to 3. This has Minimal Dramatic effect unless there is at least a moderate intimate connection between the two parties, otherwise amounting to an "Illusion of Drama", which may be satisfying to certain individuals.

It seems to me that if one finds themselves caught in this type of insane behavior. They need to realize it, and evolve beyond it, i.e. stop it, and just leave affairs in an "open state" just in case, and fortified by a History(has it taught you anything). That you may return :-)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Eternal Return : The Initiation :
Attachments
stock-vector-sketch-of-two-people-moving-through-revolving-doorway-360515957.jpg

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

okay this is gonna be my last post but uh, pickle farts
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

chowderpope wrote:okay this is gonna be my last post but uh, pickle farts

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK AGAIN

"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

KeeCoyote
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by KeeCoyote »

If one can't find the humor in the sacred and the sacred in humor, you have missed the point.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

KeeCoyote wrote:If one can't find the humor in the sacred and the sacred in humor, you have missed the point.
"All Is Sacred , Nothing Is Sacred"

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

chowderpope wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:05 am A hot dog (also spelled hotdog), also known as a frankfurter (sometimes shortened to frank), dog, or wiener, is a cooked sausage, traditionally grilled or steamed and served in a partially sliced bun. Typical garnishes include mustard, ketchup, onions, mayonnaise, relish, coleslaw, cheese, chili, olives, and sauerkraut. Hot dog variants include the corn dog and pig in a blanket. The hot dog's cultural traditions include the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest and the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. This type of sausage was culturally imported from Germany and popularized in the United States, where it became a working-class street food sold at hot dog stands and carts. The hot dog became closely associated with baseball and American culture. Hot dog preparation and condiments vary regionally in the US. Although particularly connected with New York City and New York City cuisine, the hot dog became ubiquitous throughout the US during the 20th century, and emerged as an important part of some regional cuisines (notably Chicago street cuisine). Claims about hot dog invention are difficult to assess, as stories assert the creation of the sausage, the placing of the sausage (or another kind of sausage) on bread or a bun as finger food, the popularization of the existing dish, or the application of the name "hot dog" to a sausage and bun combination most commonly used with ketchup or mustard and sometimes relish. The word "frankfurter" comes from Frankfurt, Germany, where pork sausages similar to hot dogs originated. These sausages, Frankfurter Würstchen, were known since the 13th century and given to the people on the event of imperial coronations, starting with the coronation of Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor as King. "Wiener" refers to Vienna, Austria, whose German name is "Wien", home to a sausage made of a mixture of pork and beef. Johann Georg Lahner, an 18th/19th century butcher from the Franconian city of Coburg, is said to have brought the Frankfurter Würstchen to Vienna, where he added beef to the mixture and simply called it Frankfurter. Nowadays, in German-speaking countries, except Austria, hot dog sausages are called Wiener or Wiener Würstchen (Würstchen means "little sausage"), in differentiation to the original pork-only mixture from Frankfurt. In Swiss German, it is called Wienerli, while in Austria the terms Frankfurter or Frankfurter Würstel are used. Others are credited with first serving hot dogs on rolls. A German immigrant named Feuchtwanger, from Frankfurt, in Hesse, allegedly pioneered the practice in the American midwest; there are several versions of the story with varying details. According to one account, Feuchtwanger's wife proposed the use of a bun in 1880: Feuchtwanger sold hot dogs on the streets of St. Louis, Missouri, and provided gloves to his customers so that they could handle the sausages without burning their hands. Losing money when customers did not return the gloves, Feuchtwanger's wife suggested serving the sausages in a roll instead.In another version, Antoine Feuchtwanger, or Anton Ludwig Feuchtwanger, served sausages in rolls at the World's Fair – either at the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition in St. Louis, or, earlier, at the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition, in Chicago – again, allegedly because the white gloves provided to customers to protect their hands were being kept as souvenirs. Another possible origin for serving the sausages in rolls is the pieman Charles Feltman, at Coney Island in New York City. In 1867 he had a cart made with a stove on which to boil sausages, and a compartment to keep buns fresh in which they were served. In 1871 he leased land to build a permanent restaurant, and the business grew, selling far more than just the "Coney Island Red Hots" as they were known. In 1916, a Polish American employee of Feltman's named Nathan Handwerker was encouraged by Eddie Cantor and Jimmy Durante, both working as waiters/musicians, to go into business in competition with his former employer. Handwerker undercut Feltman's by charging five cents for a hot dog when his former employer was charging ten. At an earlier time in food regulation, when the hot dog was suspect, Handwerker made sure that men wearing surgeon's smocks were seen eating at Nathan's Famous to reassure potential customers.
now I'm hungry.

Return to “Chaos Magick”