Do you believe in magickal life extension?

Lizard1138
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lizard1138 »

Magick obviously has it's place in all aspects of life. You just merely need to give it a means to manifest itself. I personally believe that immortality is kept by performing rituals in such a way that you become reincarnated, and through heavy experience with Astral Projection you can keep your soul intact after death.

So far as extension, that is more than possible. We have been doing that ever since we were monkeys banging sticks together to scare away larger predators. We, as human beings in an industrialized nation, should be able to live to around a hundred (Current generation) given that we don't lose technology and slip backwards as a species.

daemon1987
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by daemon1987 »

Does anyone know how to transmigrate your soul into another body; and if so can it be done in a synthetic body?

Lizard1138
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lizard1138 »

Yes, there is a description of such in Peter Carroll's books. You need to practice Astral projection first, and for many years. Unless you want to become bound and cursed to remain in an object I do not suggest artificial containers (unless you want to become a Genie). The best way to do it is find a woman who is willing to become pregnant for you when you are late in life and commit suicide within forty days of her pregnancy, through your experience on the astral plane you will then go to the fetus and inhabit the body before a soul attaches itself to the fetus.

Or, you do it like the Tibetan monks and set up a cult that worships your personality and they search for your reincarnation after your death. Then again, there is always the Black Rite, where you perform a ritual in order to strip a person's soul from their body while you are astrally projecting (works best in a group that you have go and perform the ritual to strip the future host of their soul so you can concentrate solely, lol, on astral projection) you can then link your silver cord to their body and sever it from your original, in that manner never truly separating yourself from the material plane and thereby forfeiting your soul to the experience of death.

Unless of course you are the most powerful Magus the Earth has ever seen, you will need helpers. I prefer them to be minions.

frozen0k
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by frozen0k »

If i was to chose something, i would search for a way to fast access experiences and knowledge which seems to never be erased, only hidden and forgotten so that the conscious mind will not access them.
In rest, it's simple, is always about the present moment. You adapt and act according to what is, as much as you can, and when the repetitive thinking mind is not sabotaging yourself.
Oh, btw, Lizard, how can one practice Astral projection? I experienced it for a while, a few months after i've been through some months of dreams inside dreams with nightmares and paralysis attacks, but then it just didn't happen any more. Anyway, i remember clearly how i was getting out of the bed in the middle of the night, jumping through the window and flying over the places around.

@daemon1987 - yea, go watch the anime series Bleach; in there is shown how shinigami (soul reapers) used a synthetic body to be able to perform in real world :D

Lizard1138
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lizard1138 »

Astral Projection is something that is really too lengthy to go into in any depth. I suggest the book "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce to give you a solid base in the theory of it and his other book "Mastering Astral Projection in 90 days" for the technical component. There are many other fine books out there on the subject and I am trying to not be a shill for the guy, I don't now him. I just have found him to be the person that I understand the best. He gives the theory of the planes and other ideas that one might consider dogmatic, but I haven't found that to be the case through experience.

If you find yourself having nightmares while attempting Lucid Dreaming or Projection, use the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram right before and after(I actually suggest you use this everyday, but alas, life does grab your attention away from the spiritual). Also attempt to come up with a ritual that protects you during the projection; ie, ring of candles, ring of salt, anything that draws the conclusion in your mind that your space and your body is inviolable to attack.

Hope that helps.

daemon1987
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by daemon1987 »

Thank you Lizard1138 I know of the red rite, white rite, and black rite however the source I learned about them from did not tell me how they were performed. I have studied a little bit about astral projection but I suppose the idea of using it to transfer my soul into another body did not come to me. I will began my studies immediatly. Oh yes, I did not mean that I was going to transfer my soul into a lamp or crystal. I wanted to know if transfering my soul into a Life size Human Doll made from synthetic skin would be the same as if I did transfer my soul into a lamp or crystal. Would my soul just sit inside the doll inert or would I be able to will the body to move.

Ahrazura
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ahrazura »

frozen0k wrote:why ask if you can make your after life the way you want ... when a better question is: "can i make my life the way i want?"
Answer first to that question and then you'll get the answer to the after life question as well.
To be honest with you Magick has, does and, I have faith, will create the mundane world for me that many would dream of. In short I love this life and at 48 I still have the heart of a 20 year old. What I have used magickaly to promote my life to its current status I intend to use so I may have my Earth in Heaven, so to speak. I am a firm adherent to the Law of Thelema whereby I make my own world, by my own will. I also agree with the ethos of the CoTC whereby one may construct one's afterlife in the style that one wishes (see The Castle that spins without motion. From the Roebuck in the Thicket) In my own opinion, to consider the flux of magick within this context as anything other is a total oxymoron.

Best wishes,
Ahrazura

Lizard1138
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lizard1138 »

Any inanimate object is the same, it doesn't have the animus necessary to hold you as anything more than a Djinn. The reason why you won't find a ritual for such is because you need to create the ritual, it is something that is so incredibly personal that you won't find a ritual for it like the LBRP. You need to practice until you reach the level of mastery that a master carpenter reaches after twenty years of experience. At that point you become a researcher of methods as opposed to a mere practitioner. I'm not saying it will take that long, it takes the same effort though.

daemon1987
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by daemon1987 »

It appears I have much studing to do thank you Lizard1138 for your insight.

frozen0k
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by frozen0k »

Ahrazura wrote:To be honest with you Magick has, does and, I have faith, will create the mundane world for me that many would dream of. In short I love this life and at 48 I still have the heart of a 20 year old. What I have used magickaly to promote my life to its current status I intend to use so I may have my Earth in Heaven, so to speak. I am a firm adherent to the Law of Thelema whereby I make my own world, by my own will. I also agree with the ethos of the CoTC whereby one may construct one's afterlife in the style that one wishes (see The Castle that spins without motion. From the Roebuck in the Thicket) In my own opinion, to consider the flux of magick within this context as anything other is a total oxymoron.
Best wishes,
Ahrazura
Then keep doing what works for you. We all have different ways to express ourselves and we know that we're on the right tracks when we feel good or at least at peace in regards with what we think/ do.
Reasoning balanced by feeling is my preferred method of going through this life, and seems that magick is the next step i'm drawn to.

@Lizard: thanks for the books, i`ll take an in depth study of them. Just need to be careful to the self sabotaging thoughts.

Lizard1138
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lizard1138 »

Ahrazura wrote:
frozen0k wrote:why ask if you can make your after life the way you want ... when a better question is: "can i make my life the way i want?"
Answer first to that question and then you'll get the answer to the after life question as well.
To be honest with you Magick has, does and, I have faith, will create the mundane world for me that many would dream of. In short I love this life and at 48 I still have the heart of a 20 year old. What I have used magickaly to promote my life to its current status I intend to use so I may have my Earth in Heaven, so to speak. I am a firm adherent to the Law of Thelema whereby I make my own world, by my own will. I also agree with the ethos of the CoTC whereby one may construct one's afterlife in the style that one wishes (see The Castle that spins without motion. From the Roebuck in the Thicket) In my own opinion, to consider the flux of magick within this context as anything other is a total oxymoron.

Best wishes,
Ahrazura
If you are a follower of Thelema then you must realize that Aleister Crowley said that any act of will is an act of magick. "Do what thou whilst shall be the whole of the law" it's a simple statement with complex meanings, one of them "doing" your "will", therefore any act of your will is an act of magick. It says so within the one rule of Thelema. It could be as mundane as scratching your berries.

Ahrazura
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ahrazura »

Lizard,
Thank you for your reply. I am aware what the law of Thelema suggests in it's many levels. One such meaning is the creation of one's own sphere of reality by the act of magick. I think perhaps a better word than 'Do' in the stanza would be 'live' thus giving meaning of a desired life lived under the direction of will empowered magick

Best wishes,
Ahrazura

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Venefica »

why ask if you can make your after life the way you want ... when a better question is: "can i make my life the way i want?"
Excellent point. :D
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

aoz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Do you believe in magickal life extension?

Post by aoz »

seems like a silly concept to me. Magickal practice is no substitute for eating right, staying hydrated, getting the proper amount of rest, periodic meditation, and getting enough exercise. Expending one's energy on trying to magickally extend one's life, which is directly reliant upon said energy seems counter-intuitive to me.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Just on the subject. The ancient Sumerians believed that the first humans lived for 800 years. This is according to their written legends. A guy called William Henry has done much research on the legends that tell of Adam living for 800 years. If you read his books, he claims that from what he can work out, his best bet is that very early humans did live a long time because the Annukai had a particular substance that would assist in this. According to legend, the Annukai would produce the substance through female menstrual blood. However, one day it ran out of supply- and humans started dying earlier.
On another perspective, remember what the Mad Arab wrote " That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die." Now this insight opens up many possibilities.

Q

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte,

The topic of life extension by the use of magic is a very interesting one.

Forced Transmigration as described by Lizard here is a very good idea, while possibly difficult, certainly worth investigating (spend 20 years of your life to gain a whole new life time sounds like a bargain to me).

Another approach can be to stabilize one soul and life an etheral life, which may be very amusing sometimes, although I think most people will not prefer to do this.

I *think* that combining both of these - a stable soul after death and a possibility to transmigrate into some else - may be the most appropriate thing to do.

On the subject of life extension, I believe we should focus on medical approach here. It may be possible to stimulate growth of new neural cells as well as stem cells to repair our organs and keep them healthy by magical means.
Meditation, Direct Magic (with proper energy) and similar stuff.

One interesting book, although really old one, is by Ernest L. Rossi - "Hypnotherapy". There is also a lot of scientific publications dealing with meditation influencing physical health and stimulating the growth of new cells, but they may be difficult to find.

The major problem for me is that most occultists today hate science and it is difficult to find anyone open minded enough just to discuss possible theories.

If a magical ritual to stimulate growth of new stem and neural cells could be found and then applied to a servitor or a some sort of an enchanted item, it would be revolutionary for occultists everywhere.

Regards
Great things have small beginnings.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

I believe it is real, for a couple of years... Consciousness extension, now that is more attainable :)

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”