Sealing one's powers

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sealing one's powers

Post by Metaller »

there is something that bothers me a lot in this period... If some magician near you is evil, but REALLY evil, and uses his powers to harm people without reason or to gain personal advantages destroying everyone near him is it morally correct to seal his powers? I have a method to do that, and I promised myself not to use it unless there was some serious reason to do it. The ritual is quite simple, you create a servant or a familiar and implant it in the subject and order it to prevent the magician from acheiving gnosis, which is the base requirement of any magic act. so the problem isn't how to do it but why shoud I do such a thing to a magician? I need some opinions and discussions on the topic to clear my ideas about this over powerful tool I elaborated.
the main doubt is that if someone uses it he would become even a worse person than the one he is using it to.
sorry for messing with your minds with my mental trips but this thing is bothersome and I can't perform an act if it bothers me.
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Niponic
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sealing one's powers

Post by Niponic »

Hello. I think that first of all you have to find out if this magician is truly evil. sometimes we dont know whats behind closed doors. Unless of course you are sure of it, if not you can always use a servitor to bring information to you first. Personally im a bit of a greedy person, and i would try to block his powers just for the experience and fun lol :D
Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life

Apoc52
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sealing one's powers

Post by Apoc52 »

I registered immediately after seeing this post, so I guess you could say it caught my attention. Straight to the point, I think someone's been using something very similar to this method for their own goals, or indiscriminately at best. At worst, I think they may be targeting anyone they find with potential. The only difference is it seems they're tying it directly into a person's primal desires, thus making it a bitch to remove. I'd like to rectify the situation, so I ask, how would one go about removing this seal from others?

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sealing one's powers

Post by Metaller »

@Apoc52 I don't know if they use my method but I know several ways to protect and dispel it. firstly you'll need to guard yourself from it so you should create a servitor and order him to destroy any servitor you don't control. this makes your mind difficult to implant since they should put inside something to destroy your guard before they block you and there you can raise shields. to dispel one you have two alternatives:
1: you implant your servitor and make it kill the one that blocks the victim's powers.
2: you do a ritual aimed on freeing the subject from any entity, a sort of "exorcism" but without the silly cross and holy water things, I suggest you to use ancient pagan simbols like the pentacle (simbol of Venus, used for protection) or whatever in your magical practice is used for banishing and protecting.
aniway you should try to scry the subject first to see if they really have the "bug servitor" because with both of the methods there are risks for the subject if the energy you put inside of him finds nothing, it could roam free inside his energy system and create a problem when there was just a lack of concentration.

if they don't use a method similar to mine the second way to get rid of it could still work but really... scry before and after.
then you should think of applying the servitor into the mind of those who use it unresponsibly because I think it's really bad to stop the growth of a magician before seeing what he's going to do with the new powers precluding him the possibility to acheive his balance in life trough wisely used magic.
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”