A Bound Incubus: An Affair?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Flagg
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Flagg »

I will try to make this succinct, so as not to bore you all with unnecessary details.

My girlfriend and lover is an eclectic Pagan, and a self-styled Conjurer of... spirits of all types? Several different specific types were mentioned, but I'm not sure how she views them. Anyway, it basically means that she is believing what she experiences and trying/doing what she wants to.

In her room at home for some time there has been a particular spirit that has menaced her for more than six years. Upon returning home from college for our Winter Break, she discovered that the spirit was actually an incubus, and according to her it is a friendly incubus.

Now, this is the situation. A. She transfers some of her energy to the incubus. B. At some point in time, she will start (not every night) having sex dreams with this incubus. C. The incubus is not able to control her, exactly, but it can influence her actions by affecting her body (cause headaches, make her somewhat dizzy, give feelings of pressure, etc.) and D. She has begun the process of binding the incubus to a ring of hers to keep him bound to her as a companion (theoretically, for the rest of her life).

She believes that "Colin" is friendly as far as incubi go: according to her, incubi are of the "grey" class of creatures; just as humans can, they can take "light" or "dark" actions, depending on their mood and other factors.

First, I'm not happy that she's going to be fucking an incubus, even if it is in her dreams. She thinks it's not a big deal, because it's just in the nature of the incubus. Am I crazy to feel something akin to betrayal, as though I'm being cheated on?
Second, I'm worried for her. As of yet, I have not had an opportunity to encounter this incubus myself, so I cannot evaluate it as a being. However, she herself has said that it is a grey creature, and I am worried that it will A. Decide to be "dark" one day and cause damage or B. Be manipulating her into trusting it, and then causing as much damage as possible, or achieving a certain end.

I've already spoken to her about my concerns, but she dismisses them. It was to the point that we might have ended it due to disagreeing about the incubus, but even besides my feelings for her and the relationship I would wish to stick around and be there for support.

I could use your thoughts and advice on this matter. I'm confused, uninformed, and saddened. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Honestly,she reads as a bit flaky to me.

The whole story is strange,in a dosen't quite add up sort of way.I dithered about saying this,as I could be reading wrongly between the lines,but here goes anyway.....

It reads to me, like she might be trying to deliberately spike your jealousy impulses,weird though that may seem.If this is what's going on she's rather clever,after all it's not like she's 'really' cheating on you,in the flesh,now is it?
A possibility is that's she's insecure and enjoys the sense of empowerment this situation gives her over your emotions,or could also be she's feeding etherically/vampirically from your emotions...meh,could be any unhealthy variation on this theme,but it strikes me as manipulative behaviour. [I can explain why I think this,based on what you wrote,if you want me to.]

Does all your info on Incubi and Greys etc.come directly from her? Or do you know a bit about it independantly?
Either way,I recommend doing some research of your own on Incubi/Succubi/Greys and magick.In your own time,onyour own.

Oh......And I recommend you put a litle physical distance between you and her for a wee while,to sort out your head a bit and give you some breathing space.You've described a lot of negatives in your post,it cluster reads like a certain type of anxiety to me,the kind often found in toxic relationships.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Flagg
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Flagg »

Please do speak some more about the manipulative behavior. I'm really looking to see what you think and why.

No, I've known about Incubi/Sucubi before this, but her version of them is very much a different spin than I am used to. And when she introduced the subject of Greys, I went and did research on my own, found the source she spoke of.

And there is physical space between us. We haven't seen each other in the flesh for almost four weeks now-- our college has a ridiculously long break.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

black grey light interesting some ha ha on earth cos kk its the way it is make solid choices upon individual futures i call abandoned wear houses where they never see the light of day enough food for years no companions. some on earth are capable of sorta living in mind spirit soul on such things as darkened balance in the middle of the internet seldom naturally rare infact even when given choice for the darkness of creation bows before thy alien feet to never deprive the walls of justice and sarrow. we seek the future guaranting the way forth through the darkness upon and upon it must come for the power of the many has won out within existence in time periods and theyy in a silent prair

bring the pally
no the sorcc
umm mabby the assasin wait ....
bring forth grimmos cactusjack bullfrogs

matrix rule breakers sent forth by each other to achieve more rules power is just that fear fear in the impossibility alien intimidation pre evolution. for the may have a load voice to they seek such as the rule master the neo factor i am legion ridick ant farms gaze down and say very loudly we have found him set things in place and teach them well
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Flagg
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Flagg »

This isn't the first post of yours which I've seen, and I can't understand this one any more clearly than your others.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

one forf incubus is in blance itself light grey black many shades from the balance of the internet towards countries material things. one can cast there soul into the blance and somewhat maintain at times it a struggle to almost hating yourself. but balance itself is mans greatest fear the fear of not having it beyond you may find movies like ridick the idealizm of randomeness. so as say FOR THE MANY HAVE WON IN EXISTENCE i meen they say the word balance and so we bow.
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Lizard1138
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lizard1138 »

I would say that anything that challenges me sexually in a relationship is something to be worried about, whether that be a giant vibrating glow in the dark dildo; or an incubus bound to a ring. Incubi and Succubi are generally interested in one thing, taking sexual energy from their target. Now, if this Incubus is a creation of her's, as she wants to bind it to a ring, it is more of a golem, as it is a created entity that looks like an Incubus and is as light or dark as she wants it to be.

If it is a spirit that was not created by her then (in my experience) is not something that can be bound. Some people get infatuated with ideas of their own power of different spirits and entities and think that they can bind something and control it on a permanent basis, if there is one thing that all people should know is that there is no permanent control within magickal operations that doesn't require constant energy applied towards it. The more energy she applies to the Incubus, the more power she gets (so far as she thinks) but might be working an operation in which the Incubus is gaining more power and control over her (the headaches might become worse).

If it gets any worse, and she is willing, I would suggest banishing rituals everyday specifically targeted at the Incubus until all feelings of it's presence are gone by the both of you. Then, create a golem for whatever purposes the previous spirit was being used for. Whenever something that you create or use is becoming too powerful and is starting to cause physical discomfort it is always good to banish and start again, this way your own power develops and you work rituals in which your willpower over spirit is amplified.

I don't know how your girlfriend can consider it to be a good spirit when you also say it has menaced her.

ZSD23
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ZSD23 »

A dated, probably inactive post, but I will add to it. It somewhat common in magic (and esoteric spirituality) to incite sexual experiences with seeming other worldly beings. Chaos magic, for one, provides instructions about how to conjure an incubus/succubus and get into it with 'em in dreamtime. That said, the seasoned, advanced occultist knows that the phantasms s/he experiences are projections of themselves (and occasionally the energy vortices of other advanced occultists). The phantasms are used or else examined, experienced, and dismissed--because oftentimes their manifestation is an effect of the catharsis and reprogramming of personal consciousness (brain chemistry rewiring to get mechanistic about it). Other magic practitioners or folks into the supernatural do not recognize that the phantasms they experience are dissociated parts of themselves and they go deeper into the tripand have their own explanations for what is going on (The New Age Ascension Spirituality trip is one example of a mass of people who are into this current in a shared paradigm. I also know Wiccans/witches who believe they are consorting fairies, etc.) This runs the risk (worst case scenario) of operating as an hysteric (old fashioned word for neurotic) or worse, a psychotic. Otherwise, it just reflects the primitive aspects of the human mind given to magical thinking. Somatic symptoms of headaches, dizziness, pressure, etc., are 1. physical symptoms of anxietydisorder or other "somatizing" mental illness 2. mystically explained and in context of what you are describing, aspects of Kundalini catharsis. If your friend doesn't know how to process correctly, she will just get more absorbed and fascinated by the crap that she is experiencing and thinks is special. Very many occultists will attest to having "invisible friends with benefits " in the astral plane. I have had my own experiences and have spoken with numerous others--men and women-- who have. So it is not unusual. What the reality is and how to skillfully handle it is another question. If she is strongly involved in her experience and paradigm, aspects will also be experienced by those close her, giving seeming validity to her experience. But you are not experiencing the other entity per se, you are experiencing her thought-form and energy vortex. To create these things willfully is an art; to create them spontaneously, as mentioned, can result in insanity.
When they immanentized the eschaton, I found out where my head was leaking . . . . (source: Illuminatus! Triology)

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Venefica »

First of all I am getting so tired of pepole that seam to think that as long as they are not having vaginal intercourse with another human being then it is not cheating. Now here is my take on it, cheating is any romantic or sexual act with another person besides one's parter that the partner have not agreed to, each person have a different limit as to what they see as cheating in their partner and these lines should be respected, it do not matter if your lover's Spirit friend is real or not, she is doing something you see as a betrayal and as cheating, then it is and you should have a talk with her about that.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Lyllythe
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lyllythe »

Forgive me if I am necro-ing an old thread, but this topic happened to be the initial reason I registered with this forum here. (Hi everybody!)

I am very happily engaged to the man of my dreams, and yet I also occasionally keep a Sex Servitor on the side.

I can understand your frustration in feeling insecure and betrayed, but hopefully I might give you a little more insight as to why a female might justify seeking pleasure via the occult.

There is probably a void in her life that is not being filled . Perhaps there is a part of her sexuality that she does not feel comfortable in sharing with you, or she has a high sex drive that is going unfulfilled in the physical plane.

All in all - the Incubus has to be giving her some sense of satisfaction that she feels that she is incapable of obtaining in her relationship with you. If this were not the case, she would have sought to banish him by now, as he would no longer serve any purpose to her.

What I find most likely to be the case is that if the Incubus has really been around for six years, it is likely that she summoned him herself and became obsessed. It is not uncommon for practitioners to become obsessed with their creations, and are rendered incapable of letting them go over time. That is a big problem, my friend.

I love my fiancee, truly in every way. I have zero desire to find another man in this plane for either relationship or sexual purposes. However, though our relationship is loving and stable - his work schedule, as well as his overall sex drive do not match up with my own. The Servitors I create are short lived and reabsorbed before they could even consider causing me (or my relationship) any trouble. The only reason I could see that an Incubus has been around for that length of time, is that she's lost control over it. It's influencing her, not the other way around.

If the OP is still here, I am curious to know what happened with this situation.

Return to “Beginners Info”