Lam

For study and research groups.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Lam

Post by akimbomoss »

I have this green alien called Lam. So far so good with him. Aleister Crowley and all that.

I took Patanjali first. Didn't work out. Maybe I was supposed to take the one with 5 heads instead of 1000?

So anyway I was looking for a male being that's powerful. Seems some are too powerful. What about Lam? I keep asking myself why I'm having more success with Lam and Buddha than say Patanjali?

Discuss.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Lam

Post by Nahemah »

I will have to go and read up on Lam,before replying more. [greensmile] I wondered what our greensmile guy was for,is he Lam or Lamlike?

I looked up Patanjali already,as I was unfamiliar with him,though I do have some knowledge of Yoga and it's origins.

I will come back later with some thoughts,hopefully,after some read and think time. [thumbup]

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Lam is Dharma and the alien representative for planet Earth. That is my biased opinion but this has been discussed in Crowley 101 course with Robert Anton Wilson as the teacher of which I attended. AIWASS is like Lam except that she is the Mother of the universe and causes enlightenment and ego loss (along with fear and terror until you realize they are BS).

Maybe someone else would like to give me their opinion as I kind of slept walk through the course and it's been some years...

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

Like Dende.

Personally, my favored alien is Bibble. He brought us cell phones, pagers, Playstation 1 and 2. You might have thought it was the Japanese, but anyone in the know, knows it was Bibble, fo shizzle, and all by Bibble, cause only Bibble can keep it so real.

Ya-yaoik!

From what little I've read of Lam since I saw you speaking about him, it seems that if he truly is the rep for our planet, he would be an excellent contact, indeed. Aiwass seems like the old Japanese goddess of the vault of space, who's name excapes me.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

dRider wrote:
From what little I've read of Lam since I saw you speaking about him, it seems that if he truly is the rep for our planet, he would be an excellent contact, indeed. Aiwass seems like the old Japanese goddess of the vault of space, who's name excapes me.
Nuit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_%28goddess%29

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

[rofl] Ahh yes, Nuit. I'd forgotten even though I only finished that Magick, Shamanism, and Taoism book last month.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

AIWASS and Lam are almost the same but not quite.

Personally I have equated AIWASS with the fear that happens when you discover an additional past life. Did you know that I was a BLUE VORTEXÉÉÉ```><>>;;::^^^^¸¸¸¨¨¨»»«««»»»»»«',,,....__--++====||##||

Ok sorry little misunderstanding there. This library keyboard has no question mark!

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

I've never discovered about any of my past lives. Many magickal things seem locked to me.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

dRider wrote:I've never discovered about any of my past lives. Many magickal things seem locked to me.
Locked things implies a key to unlock.

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

Yessir, and I think the key lies in unwinding myself from the constant stresses of daily life.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

dRider wrote:Yessir, and I think the key lies in unwinding myself from the constant stresses of daily life.
Hey. If you ever make it as far as me, and you just might, someone might come to help you with their astral body and get stuck inside you. Know why? Because both you and her love each other too much to separate. Actually that's not completely true. The stress causes the souls to get stuck together. The love overcomes it when the stress is gone.

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

I think that's the beginnings of a beautiful poem, Akimbomoss.

Not so sure I want a woman sharing my body like that, but if it happens, I'll know what to do.

(Point in fact, I do have connections like that inside me since I have a couple slices of the kind of pie you hold, but I don't have the power of visualization like you do, so it's never as real for me. That makes me dispair over it as fake and try to avoid the whole feeling/thought).

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

dRider wrote:I think that's the beginnings of a beautiful poem, Akimbomoss.

Not so sure I want a woman sharing my body like that, but if it happens, I'll know what to do.

(Point in fact, I do have connections like that inside me since I have a couple slices of the kind of pie you hold, but I don't have the power of visualization like you do, so it's never as real for me. That makes me dispair over it as fake and try to avoid the whole feeling/thought).
I know this is going to sound crazy but she tells me personally it's her. Her spirit can be in more than 1 place as once as can anything else.

Loli
http://www.occultforum.org/forum/member ... ile&u=5600

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

In one of the Carlos Castaneda novels there is a guy called Pablo. Pablo was split into 4 identical physical bodies. This is simpler than that as Loli is in the astral.

To tell you the truth I haven't changed my body to energy yet. But SHE HAS. Usually for women this is easier.

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

Ya, Pablito and Nestor, I remember them. They were don Juan's other male apprentices, and mentioned at least in The Fire From Within if not other books.

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

akimbomoss wrote:
dRider wrote:I think that's the beginnings of a beautiful poem, Akimbomoss.

I know this is going to sound crazy but she tells me personally it's her. Her spirit can be in more than 1 place as once as can anything else.

Loli
http://www.occultforum.org/forum/member ... ile&u=5600

it's a wonderfull experience to share your body with your twin flame or your twin ally...akimbomoss is a very tender soul...too tender to be true...welcomes with light and love...i'enjoyed this experience.
but...too many battles out there...we need to continue what we do.
Most people fight for the possible.
I fight for the impossible!

Return to “Study Groups”