Succubi: Truth vs Fear vs Opinion

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Succubi: Truth vs Fear vs Opinion

Post by Zeon1985 »

Try searching google... I personally find the results hilarious.

But the few valid opinions (far and few inbetween) have me thinking of what exactly a succubus is.

Are they truly evil? That depends on your definition of evil. I personally believe that evil is an act, not a state of being. Just like the famous "Do guns kill people" argument, I petsonally believe that all beings are capable of committing evil atrocities.

That being said, Im not here to preach my opinion. I want to know what Succubi really are. Are they predators? Are they harbingers of corruption? Or are they simply sexual spirits who have a very simple existance? Could they even be wandering entities looking for a release into our known physical plane through us?

A little about me before we proceed any further. I am a realist, which regrettably hampers my natural ability to feel the truth. I am somewhat of an empath, but I readily feel enegies in my environment. Recently I have been in mental contact with an entity whom I believe could be a succubus or ither like spirit. I recieve no negativity from this being, instead recieving guidance on everyday events. I also believe she has stopped me from turning into traffic once and suffering a head on collision. She has not asked for anything other than my patience in general.

So here I post this question:

In your EXPERIENCE, not opinion, what do you know about this often-claimed mythological being?

I look forward to reading your replies.

Zeon.
And when the eye of the storm arrives, the flock shall emerge and prepare, for though ultimate damnation await, they shall not give in to sorrow and despair, but look to the horizon with faith, perserverance, and determination.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Succubi: Truth vs Fear vs Opinion

Post by Zeon1985 »

Note: Experiences from known and trusted colleagues are also welcomed.
And when the eye of the storm arrives, the flock shall emerge and prepare, for though ultimate damnation await, they shall not give in to sorrow and despair, but look to the horizon with faith, perserverance, and determination.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Assuming there is such a thing like a past life and assuming in a past one you had a deep relationship with a succubus, then perhaps it could be a succubus.

That being said, succubi does tends to fall in love with their human (the non evil ones). I tend to agree with you, there seem to be some bigotry towards some spirits and indeed some of them can be evil but not all of the nightly harassment's are necessarily succubi.

Why do you think it's a succubi? from what I have researched, if it hasn't f-you I'd bet it isn't a succubi, succubi feeds on sexual energy just like we need food and water for sustenance, personally, I would love it if I had a succubi lover that doesn't swing to evil as in, she has the best regards toward my health, just like I would towards hers although there's no way in hell I would be summoning one with my current awareness of the spirit world.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

I have reason to believe that she has tried in my dreams (actual sleep). However, I can not be certain of this, as the women (and one time a young-ish girl) have been different. They all share blond hair though. My latest dream was a blond woman trying to lead me out of a labrynthe prison. (Wierd one too. Stairs everywhere, and greyhound-like buses were dropping prisoners off). I got stopped though, and I lost her.

I have been attempting to contact the succubi area through meditation, though I can't say I've experienced much success.

As for past lives, they are unknown to me, though I have knowledge of a lot of things without prior known experience, although people usually get mad when I tell them that I believe what they are doing is incorrect. It's a 50/50 that I'm correct.

So in short, I feel she is a being from that side of things, though I can't explain why she hasn't "drained me and used my mortal coil as a condom" (joke). The only things I know is that we have communicated through meditation, and, if what I saw was indeed correct, ger eyes seem to be black with yellow/gold irises. They appear wise instead of frightening.

I hope we can continue this discussiin with more input. Thanks.

Zeon
Last edited by Zeon1985 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Well, they are shape shifters so IDK, supposedly they have a preferred shape though... Some of them are into relationships too.

Please, do her! One for the team LOL! Now I wish I had one... There's an extremely gorgeous spirit that sometimes peeks while I'm meditating, she passes by, teases me with a wink or smile and goes away :(

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

*Laughs*

I have to be honest here. If I was openly aporoached by my supposed succubus (in my mind), or any other sexual demonic being (with few exceptions), I'd commit.

However please remember that I do not know what or who my guide is. I've,heard whispering of her name, but I can only remember it in bursts.

I look forward to further discussion on this topic, as I need input and guidance.

Thanks for your posts Guns.

Zeon

PS. If posters would like to scry for me, PM me with your request and details of the activity you'd like to perform.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

In about six month I will have some personal experience of this subject, in the mean time some other members could provide their knowledge and experience.

[yay]

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

I've always had doubts when it come to the occult side of things, and I probably always will. However, it is interfering with my relations with my guide.

Honestly, the problem is that all of our conversation happens from my subconcious. I've asked her several times in several different ways to make herself known to me, without much success. I don't even know her name.

I know this sounds like a demand, but it's really not. My attempts have all been polite, even almost to the point of prostrating myself.

The other problem I'm having is inner noise. This comes in the form of continuous music in my head. (OH GOD THE VOICES!) It's always interupting my meditation.

Any help with my issues would be helpful, though I do ask that I not be told to "relax and let it go". I've been trying and will continue to try. I just need a boost or helpful nudge.

Zeon

PS. I posted in this thread because my guide may fall in thus category, but like I stated before, I din't really know anything about her, if it is indeed another being beaides my inner voice. My apologies to her if I'm being rude.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

The more you share about your experiences with her, the more I think she's not a succubus but who knows? Maybe somebody far more experienced than me can give their input, which would be lots of users IMO.

As far as shutting out distractions, have you read the Hexagradior? it is readily available on the web, short and a very good read, it has a method of shutting down distracting thoughts, you id each distracting source and give them each an individual burning candle, of course symbolically speaking, once you pin point it, you blow it's fire out, thus erasing the thought into the darkness.

Yesterday while trying to sleep / meditate I saw a woman on ecstasy, I can feel she's gonna be my succubus [crazy] [gz]

Well, wouldn't your dealings with your guide be an occult matter?

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

What is distressing me is the fact she is hiding. I've already told her that it doesn't matter to me what or who she is. And frankly, if she's a succubus, that would be great. If she's not, then that great too. I have no expectations from her except for her to be honest and open with me.

I just hope my subconcious isn't playing with me, making me believe she's there when she's really not. I know that's kinda harsh, but sometimes her lack of introduction makes me wonder.

I would say my problem with my overactive mind is what is preventing this, but whenever we converse or she gives advice, it's readily apparent and crystal clear. I have yet to hear her though, she usually interacts via subconcious. Hence the fear.

I'm really hoping someone with expertise in this area replies soon. I'm literally checking my posts 2 or 3 times a day. I just really want some help and input.

Zeon

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Have you considered the possibility of this guide being your Anima?

That would go a little way towards explaining why she will not/cannot manifest externally for you,or give you a name.

On the interrupting music,is it music you like? Do you know it's title/lyrics or is it unfamiliar to you?

Me,I 'd go into it rather than trying to blot it out,explore why it's there...might be a message for you?

Sorry for the brevity here,but I am having problems with my PC and my ISP has had connectivity issues recently so I 'm on and off,intermittently, for now anyway.I did say I had some thoughts on this and I would like to discuss some more.I am sorry for taking so long,but it's not laziness ,just tech problems,lol.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I don't know if this is what your Lady is,but it's worth checking out.

I also think sometimes,Succubus and Incubus visitations can be a manifestation/externalisation of the Anima/Animus, as spiritual lovers.

It's not the only explanation or justification or one truth about Succubi/Incubi, but it might be one of them that applies in some cases?

http://www.enotes.com/animus-anima-anal ... psychology

..."Developmentally, then, separation from parental figures as primary objects is followed by the idealizing identification of anima and animus with figures in the environment, usually, *but not necessarily, persons of the opposite sex."

*I pulled this out of the article because it's an important point,the "not necessarily".

The information I 've found so far is not great,but I posted this article because of the criticism aspect and the current notions of Anima not being solely bound to the 'previously considered norms of oposite gender/gender polarity.

[We've moved on a bit since Jung posited these cocepts,which have attracted criticism for the polarity and inequality of his Anima/Animus qualities.The concept is sound but the dated views of gender are not.]

Phew.That's all very serious,so I'll see if I can find something else a little less stiff and worthy to read too,for balance.

This awakening/awareness of the Anima and the activation of it,can be viewed as a part of our personal evolution/development in spirit and psyche,an important stage on the journey of life and of the development of the individual's mind.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

I realize that we all have day to day issues that we have to deal with. That being said, I appreciate any time anyone puts into this discussion. That article was definitely an interesting read. Thanks. :)

And I do have an update! I am now 80% confident that she has divulged her name. I was doing meditation in my tub with my ears below the water (helps me hear blood movement through my ears which drowns everything else out, and after a little while, the sound becomes familiar and tunes out), and after about 30 mins (don't know exact time frame, the bathroom was completely dark with the curtain pulled on the outside of the tub to block light from the door) a subconcious name resounded. The name then appeared before me (was meditating with eyes open due to darkness) in very readable distinct letters. LYRA.

To be honest, it is a name I have played around with before, but didn't think much of it before now. It might be a name she chose to use with me because I'm familiar with it, but again, her details are not yet known to me. But if that isn't a signal, I don't know what is. *laughs*

I do hope she continues to try to get through to me, as I have been doing a lot to attempt clarity for her.

And like I said, I still have all the common questions that comes along with contacting, understanding, and being able to see her. Any help on this issue will be truly appreciated, since I have only dealt with general energy in my environment, in my spouse (she has some REALLY dark energy sometimes, but I'm always able to create a shield against it), and minimal empathy with others.

That being said, this post has kinda drifted away from it's original purpose, although she still could still be a lot of types of beings. I may have to create another thread.

Thanks for your input, and I hope to see more regarding this. As I stated before, I fully appreciate any and all info and guidance I recieve from the members of this awesome forum.

With patience and perserverance,

Zeon

EDIT PS. I am getting a sense of her being amused by my excitement at finally knowing who she is. The way she is putting it, I'm like a puppy with a new bone. *laughs* I like her.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

http://suite101.com/article/understandi ... pe-a207606

This is a much more relevant article.

Like I said,the Anima as external manifestation,is only one possible explanation for such entities as spirit lovers and it is also one explanation for a type of spiritual guide or ally.
They can be connected but not exclusively so.

Energetic vampirism,through the astral/dreamscape is another posited explanation for Succubi.Whether this is evil or demonic,that is open to personal interpretation via religious and/or cultural beliefs and customs.

Another variation on the Succubi theme is the Mystical trial by temptation.
Visitation by Succubi and tempter/ess spirits was often a feature in the 'suffering by ordeal 'of Christian Ascetic mystics.The resistance of temptation is the correct response when the path is of self denial,as the frustrated sexual energy is then redirected into spiritual ecstasy and communion with the holy spirit.The term Enstasy might better apply,in regard to succubic visitation,here,actually.

http://www.orientalia.org/dictionary-Hi ... stasy.html

[to me this denial path qualifies as auto erotic in a psycho spiritual sense and still counts as a form of sex energy derived gnosis,but I 'm not a Christian nor a Mystic,so it's just my own thoughts,based mostly around my interpretations and experiences of the psychological model of mind and magick.]

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

The music that plays in my mind is memories of music I like. I believe it has more to do with my somewhat overactive mind. I actually fibd myself using my teeth to mimic the drumset.

In any case, it used to be a nice way to pass idle time, but now it's just distracting. This has been with me since I don't know when.

As for the Animus, it does seem to fit into my situation on quite a few levels. As for an animus in beibg within myself, do they act as guides as far as givibg advice and situational help?

My wife's brother is currently fighting infection in his lungs. I asked Lyra if she could tell me if he's going to be all right. Her presence seemed to dissapate a bit, but came back about 30 seconds later and I got the feeling he would be fine.

Definitive? That has yet to be seen. She hasn't given me reason to distrust her advice, so I'm willing to have faith.

Can an animus do this? I will be doing my own research into this area as, like I stated, it does seem to fit.

Zeon

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte Zeon,

I have read your post in this topic. I like your approach to the spirit you are working with.

My insight:
Astral Plane is full of different creatures. They are just as diverse as people in terms of being good or evil.
Sometimes it is souls of deceased that also try to reach contact with living beings. Their level of conciousness varies greatly, but most of the time they are lost and confused or burning with a single emotion they had at the moment of their death. It is rare for such souls to be more "aware" and to do that they usually need a source of energy, preferably in the form of a living person.

Now, let me do some digression here. Have you noticed how often people are reported to be possessed by a soul of an angry aunt or grandpa, messing up with their emotions and relations, but there are almost no possessions done by souls of a wizards causing people to do magic?
And to add insult to an injury, vast majority of occultists have never actually encounter any outside being of any significance, despite their claims.

Anyway, is it a succubi (spirit preying on sexual energy), a soul of a dead person or your anima? There are few questions you should ask yourself first:
- What were you like before you met her. Were you alone, sad and depressed?
- What happened after you met her. When she manifested herself and in which manner?
- Is she a focus of your attention, is she actively feeding on your energy? (thinking with warm feeling about someone often means sending them energy)

As for any being from that level of existence, be it astral entity or a soul or any other type of creature, the only way to contact them is through subconscious means.
Souls do not have a throat to produce voice. The only way for them is to exchange energy (thoughts) with an other person.

Is that sort of beings dangerous?
Well, let me put it his way. I am not sure about this Anima, but any external being usually requires a source of energy from the living to sustain themselves. It is a question "do I want to share my energy in exchange for companionship"(of any sort) that needs to be asked. Some of these beings also tend to be jealous about living companion (it is a question of less attention and energy received) and can interfere with relations.
In both situations any damage can be avoided by use of a common sense. In former case, proper ritual and techniques to replenish personal energy should be undertaken. In later case, honest talk with a being and finding a way to supplement it with energy (for example, by focusing energy from trees or by offering an animal who will provide extra energy) can often prevent disaster.

To be quite honest, when approached correctly, beings of these types can be pretty helpful in helping us getting the relation we want in the first place.

One thing to be remembered is that politeness is always useful in dealing with such beings. Some mystics tend to "use" such entities, treating them as a toys with no personal feelings. Stories abound about how such entities turned unfriendly when mystics tried to "get rid of them". You do not "get rid of" other intelligent beings.
Necromancy teaches us, that being rude to souls of the dead is just as ill-mannered as being rude to living - these are both people.

Try to imagine yourself in such position to get a better picture. You live with someone, care for that person, receive care in return, and then one day they come back home and tell you to get lost, because they no longer need your presence. I would get angry right away.
Okay, I am starting to rant here.

In order to get a clearer view of your guide, you need to develop your second sight, third eye in particular. There is no other way, save for direct possession.
There are techniques available around; I recommend discussing strategy with your guide as well, she may have some tips.
LBPR is one good ritual to clear interfering energies and focus mind. Kundalini helps in opening chakras. Psionics (energy magic) is all about directing energy, which is in most cases done by third eye chakra. I am sure you will eventually develop your own set of useful exercises - once you do, please share them with us.

And on the final note: If the being exist in astral realm(or any other realm), there is a wealth of information about that realm that can be gained from such an entity. I believe that all that is needed is to patiently ask questions and then to write down the answers.

Good luck.
Great things have small beginnings.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

Thanks for your insight Evander!

To answer some of your queations:

The relationship with Lyra started as an unexplained warm and fuzzy feeling one day a few weeks ago, out of the blue at the very start of my day. I didn't realize the possibility of another being somehow attaching themselves to me until the end of my workday realizing that I had been doing and thinking about events in an unusually calm and collective manner. I've had a lot of bad events happen to me that are beyond my control, so I'm usually distant, but aggravated easily. Since that day, I've been in subconcious contact with her, with unuasually clear messages and thoughts coming from her end. She has asked nothing except for me to practice more patience. I've offered her anything she needs in several different ways, but the only difference I've noticed is my energy, while still not very calm, is much less chaotic. I'll let you come to your conclusions about this, as I really don't know what the heck I'm doing regarding these exchanges and during meditation, save for common sense and intuition (my own, and hers).

I believe she is not a young soul, as she definitely has a lot of wisdom and experience. I still haven't been able to comprehend her visage, other than the fact that she might have gold irises, though I'm starting to wonder if that was my actual subconcious inserting that there. I'll be honest with the fact that I'm very perverted (inner, I dont advertise and it's definitely not my main quality) and have 2000+ images on my phone of the cartoon/anime variety. That being said, I could be inadvertantly subbing in details lodged in my attic.

I'm always polite, and I definitely do not refer to her as a thing, because she's not. I know she came to me for a reason, but I somehow know she would not be very helpful or personable if I were to go that route. Even though she's been with me for only weeks, I feel trust and empathy for her, as if she's someone I've known and trusted for longer. I can't and won't say more, because I honestly know nothing of my past lives (if any), and know next to nothing about her.

I'm always willing to divulge any information the folks here think will help them help me. Lyra and I want to get me help in fully realizing her, and she believes you's will be able to do that. And I trust her.

Thanks Evander and everyone else who has helped me with opinions and suggestions thus far. I am always eager to learn new things, and my biggest hope is to be able to visualize her, communicate openly with her, be able to help each other as needed, and ultimately, if possible, be able to see her in our Earthly realm.

If you have questions of a personal nature, feel more than free to drop me a message. If anyone wants to perform an activity to get infoation, all I ask is to inform me of what that activity is, and when.

Gratefulness and Good Wishes,

Zeon

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte Zeon,
Zeon1985 wrote: The relationship with Lyra started as an unexplained warm and fuzzy feeling one day a few weeks ago, out of the blue at the very start of my day. I didn't realize the possibility of another being somehow attaching themselves to me until the end of my workday realizing that I had been doing and thinking about events in an unusually calm and collective manner. I've had a lot of bad events happen to me that are beyond my control, so I'm usually distant, but aggravated easily. Since that day, I've been in subconcious contact with her, with unuasually clear messages and thoughts coming from her end. She has asked nothing except for me to practice more patience. I've offered her anything she needs in several different ways, but the only difference I've noticed is my energy, while still not very calm, is much less chaotic. I'll let you come to your conclusions about this, as I really don't know what the heck I'm doing regarding these exchanges and during meditation, save for common sense and intuition (my own, and hers).
It would make sense for any such being searching for stable relation not to take too much too often. It would also make sense to remove energies that you are not particularly fond of (anger is a powerful emotion) as this profits both parties. I don't think we can qualify that sort of relation as parasitic then. But maybe it's to early to say it's symbiotic.
Well, at least you had an incentive to embark on a mystical practice.
I believe she is not a young soul, as she definitely has a lot of wisdom and experience. I still haven't been able to comprehend her visage, other than the fact that she might have gold irises, though I'm starting to wonder if that was my actual subconcious inserting that there. I'll be honest with the fact that I'm very perverted (inner, I dont advertise and it's definitely not my main quality) and have 2000+ images on my phone of the cartoon/anime variety. That being said, I could be inadvertantly subbing in details lodged in my attic.
It is possible. Perhaps you can try a visualisation, where you imagine her as bright grey figure with no distinguishable features. And then let her guide you to visualize these features as she sees fit.

It won't mean that she looks like that, but that it is as she wants to be seen.
I'm always polite, and I definitely do not refer to her as a thing, because she's not. I know she came to me for a reason, but I somehow know she would not be very helpful or personable if I were to go that route. Even though she's been with me for only weeks, I feel trust and empathy for her, as if she's someone I've known and trusted for longer. I can't and won't say more, because I honestly know nothing of my past lives (if any), and know next to nothing about her.
If you keep reminding me, I will find one technique for regressing. It produces somewhat amusing results, but for some reasons these were more believable for me than if I saw myself being a dolphin. To name just one vision I saw myself in an ancient times as a young priest who was ridiculed by an older mentor for drinking too much wine previous night. I will have no comment on this matter.
I'm always willing to divulge any information the folks here think will help them help me. Lyra and I want to get me help in fully realizing her, and she believes you's will be able to do that. And I trust her.
You will need to ask questions, as I am still trying to come to grips with my precognition theory. I will answer them if I can.
Thanks Evander and everyone else who has helped me with opinions and suggestions thus far. I am always eager to learn new things, and my biggest hope is to be able to visualize her, communicate openly with her, be able to help each other as needed, and ultimately, if possible, be able to see her in our Earthly realm.
Funny that you said that.
Few days ago I was actually thinking about theory behind forced transmigration of a spirit into someone else's body, which seems to be a good way to "see such spirit in our Earthly realm".

Regards,

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

I hope this doesn't annoy you, but you somewhat remind me of Richard from LFG. (webcomic). Dark sense of humor. I wonder what that says about me, because I'm laughing at your last statement (if it wasn't intended as a joke, my apologies. I still think it's somewhat funny)

My hope to see her as I would another human is a littke incorrect. My actual hope is that she is indeed an external being. So what I really meant was to be able to see her sort of like a medium sees ghosts. Or really lonely men see succubi.

I will say that Lyra does not agree with outside sources probing for information about her. She believes I will learn in time. My issue is I'm afraid I'll never be able to clear my head enough to do so. Unfortunately, I'm also having issues with belief, stemming from my subconcious belief in reality, even though I've experienced some of the more mild "paranormal" things in my life. Very annoying to have those thoughts creep in.

That being said, I have insecurities. But that doesn't mean I'll stop trying. I will continue practicing my meditation, as I do seem to be acheiving a bit more every time

I also like your theory on the "warm and fuzzy" feeling. Though I'm not too keen on the effects or usage of this type of energy, I'll still be open to her barring a few exceptions.

I appreciate your input as always. I hope you learn what you want. Just don't use my soul as practice if the case arises. :)

Zeon

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte Zeon,
Zeon1985 wrote:I hope this doesn't annoy you, but you somewhat remind me of Richard from LFG. (webcomic). Dark sense of humor. I wonder what that says about me, because I'm laughing at your last statement (if it wasn't intended as a joke, my apologies. I still think it's somewhat funny)
no offence taken.
My hope to see her as I would another human is a littke incorrect. My actual hope is that she is indeed an external being. So what I really meant was to be able to see her sort of like a medium sees ghosts. Or really lonely men see succubi.
You know. Infusing a flesh and bone woman with a soul of a succubus may produce *interesting* results. I wonder if anyone actually tried that?
I will say that Lyra does not agree with outside sources probing for information about her. She believes I will learn in time. My issue is I'm afraid I'll never be able to clear my head enough to do so. Unfortunately, I'm also having issues with belief, stemming from my subconcious belief in reality, even though I've experienced some of the more mild "paranormal" things in my life. Very annoying to have those thoughts creep in.
Women like to keep their secrets, eh?

As for reality vs magic, there is no real contradiction here. I am way past proving to myself that magical energies and effects do exists. That said, most of magical systems are nothing more than superstition and most of books contains nothing but gibberish. For a people with enough skill in controlling energy there is this exercise with small cross made out of aluminium foil and placed on a needle. Skilled energy mage can rotate this cross while it is under glass container and from a distance of a few meters. There is no real scientific explanation for this phenomena, especially when a person can alter the direction of a rotation at will.

And always remember that science is a child of magic - literally. Chemistry comes from alchemy, astronomy from astrology etc.
That being said, I have insecurities. But that doesn't mean I'll stop trying. I will continue practicing my meditation, as I do seem to be acheiving a bit more every time
Most of the skills will come in waves, after regular practice you do sometimes wake up able to do something that you were unable to do a night before. Just takes some patience.
I appreciate your input as always. I hope you learn what you want. Just don't use my soul as practice if the case arises. :)
noted.

Regards,

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

Her presence today, Jun 11, seems to have faded a lot. Last night too. She's still around, as I'm getting faint reverbrations of her usual energy I feel.

I tried meditation last night, but I believe I fell asleep for a bit. This may attribute to why she has backed off a bit, as my personal energy levels seem to be low. Odd, given other experienced occult practitioners have tried to drain me on dares, and have never succeeded. It was funny watching them experience the nervous energies I deal with on a daily bases. *laughs*

I believe I'm a bit wound up and will be taking a slight break in my emotional and spiritual endevours (only for a day or two), but I will still be practicing my meditation.

I will continue to update on my experiences in hope that a light bulb may appear, and so that other members can learn from my experiences, though I'm not sure the title of this thread does it a lot of justice anymore. I'm still on the fence whether or not is is indeed a succubus, or if it may be my animus or other inner entity. A lot of beings she could be.

Anywho, I know I'll know her fully in time. Just gotta have patience, mainly with myself.

Best wishes to all,

Zeon

PS. Don't drink the kool-aid. [wink]

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

The more I get into tune with Lyra (pronounced Leer-ra), the more it would seem that,she has a lot of sexual tendancies. I recieved an image yesterday late afternoon during meditation of,a wonan with blue skin performing sexual,acts with another male, though I could definitely feel this act was meant for me to see. Not sure if it was just a by product of my own inagination, but it was pretty vivid. Couldn't make out other details except for the skin color and black flowing hair.

Just an update. Always open for views and help.

Best wishes,

Zeon

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Oh man, that is pure evil... Unless you like watching hehehe.

Lots of spirits can get sexual no matter the species.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Sorry to turn in circles a little here,but in relation to this,which I said before [a little clumsily].

"Energetic vampirism,through the astral/dreamscape is another posited explanation for Succubi.Whether this is evil or demonic,that is open to personal interpretation via religious and/or cultural beliefs and customs."

Further to Succubic visitation as an energetic/astral/magickal attack,the topic linked below is one of many from the archives that is interesting :

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... pe#p451216

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I don't think this above post is relevant to your personal experience Zeon1985.Just saying. [thumbup]

It is about another type of/explanation for/variety of Succubic experience.This seems the most relevant place for this atm,but maybe we need a new generalised topic about Succubi too?

It would leave your thread free to explore your personal experience without all the other information and ideas crossing over it.

Return to “Theologies”