Evidence of ET

General conversation and mundane matters.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Evidence of ET

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:WOW. what a great conversation, i too study the origins of Christianity. However, shouldn't we start this in our own Who is Jesus Topic?

Meanwhile has anybody considered the consequences of a wormhole on planet earth to other galaxies? Well, this is what would happen if our old buddies return. I refer to the Aboriginal Myths of 'The Dreamtime' when consciousness of the 'never never' was normal.
Have we considered the affect it would have if we opened up that web that surrounds our universe? What would flow into our consciousness? What would be available on the astral planes, to the layman?

How would we protect our planet if this wormhole was to cause a tear, or break?

Q
- I thought The Dreamtime was more like trance/astral projecting?

- Why would a wormhole to other galaxies allow things to enter our consciousness? Wouldn't that be a purely physical thing?

- Why would it make things available to the layman on the astral that weren't available to him before?

- What could the wormhole cause a tear or break in? The Space-Time Continuum?
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Very good questions.
I live in Australia, so i get access to Dream time stories often. It appears to me not so much trance, but a reality greater than our own, a greater reality. Not just one with visitors from the stars everywhere but one where consciousness of the 'never never' was part of everyday reality. The never never is an aboriginal mystical area, timeless yet long ago, when the infinte was part of the mind.

A wormhole from Australia to USA might not cause issues. But, because of my experiences on the Web, the quiphoth i am aware that there are many beings that lie just outside our planetary consciousness, who are ready to pounce and devour our reality- they eat consciousness for breakfast. You see one of the jobs of a Priest true is to stand guard on this web and capture anything that creeps through, absorb it, filter it and release it in another form(formula 2=0). This too is the work of the North American Shaman- they talk about this in detail o beleive.
My concern is that a wormhole would release these beings back into our world- they would return to claim what is theirs. Obviously they are like playing with electricity somewhat dangerous to those who do not understand(achieve illumination). A vast majority of our planet is not ready for such beings, though we are preparing. So no it would not be purely physical as at this point in time that web protects us from the forces of Nuit(her feet not touching the little flowers). A tear or rip would be devastating. That is why i say we have a closed system at the moment.
When the tree of life is united with the tree of death- then the universe will be complete. Also, we would have such systems of wormhole linked in with other species- as has happened in the past.
Back to this concern, if the Great Old ones where to enter our planetary spaces- then the astral planes would be flooded with them(as does the consciousness of a Priest). This would mean the they would be impinging on average people, in the dream state(like Freddy). Most people are lucky to see a ghost, however, they all dream, sleep and think on the astral- how would they handle invading extra terrestrial trans cosmic being?

that is the concern. Now think about the Einstein-Rosenbridge theory. It was proved mathematically possible about 2 years ago by an Indian and Isreali physicist(seperately). At this moment the CERN project is (unintentionally) doing just that- colliding two protons. Surely within a few years they will crack the big one. Will be like reinventing the wheel and releasing fantastic power.

The Reptilians promised to return, we are about to discover the 'God particle' and with it wormhole technology, due to population we have only about 100 years left, they say the planet is about to change dramatically---- a crises of types is coming.

got another 12 hour working day tomorow.. catch ya all then
Love Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Sounds a bit like the Gate to the Outside that Marduk put in place to keep Tiamat and the Ancient Ones from our time-space. But ofcourse, it is part of prophesy that the Ancient Ones will one day rule again on Earth. But then again, also part of prophesy that the Ancient Ones and the Elder Gods will become one people again. Maybe they have to rule here again (as bad as that may be) for the eventual good (reuniting) to occur.. But yeah, I could do without some sort of Freddy Krueger coming after me in my dreams for real. Heck, there's a guy who posted on here once that he had a dream where he was attacked and bitten and woke up with a really painful bruise in the same location.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Please be aware of the limitations of my 'Freddy' analogy. It was meant to say that our Time space continuum will be flooded, we may and will see them at night etc etc. This will freak many people out. Good thing some of us are prepared tho.
You know Occultess, i must read about this Marduk. You and others mention him. Any links?

I feel that many people live in a small room, or a football stadium and will not be able to understand such changes. Not to mention that the inflow of dieties are likely to cause harm to many- at least spiritually. You see if you don't have a good grip on your light. then they may eat it for you.

I don't know about the Annukai and Reptilians becoming one? maybe they will just kiss and make up. I honestly do beleive, and very sure, inutitively know and have had entities suggest to me. they a return is immanent- it is only a matter of time. and WHY?

Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:Please be aware of the limitations of my 'Freddy' analogy. It was meant to say that our Time space continuum will be flooded, we may and will see them at night etc etc. This will freak many people out. Good thing some of us are prepared tho.
You know Occultess, i must read about this Marduk. You and others mention him. Any links?

I feel that many people live in a small room, or a football stadium and will not be able to understand such changes. Not to mention that the inflow of dieties are likely to cause harm to many- at least spiritually. You see if you don't have a good grip on your light. then they may eat it for you.

I don't know about the Annukai and Reptilians becoming one? maybe they will just kiss and make up. I honestly do beleive, and very sure, inutitively know and have had entities suggest to me. they a return is immanent- it is only a matter of time. and WHY?

Q
Here are some Marduk links:

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/364416/Marduk

http://www.livius.org/es-ez/etemenanki/etemenanki.html

http://www.bible-history.com/babylonia/ ... n_Nabu.htm

http://warlockasylum.wordpress.com/aspe ... rd-marduk/

I found these today to give you some links. Learned some stuff on them myself. I'm definitely still learning about all these things.

Are you thinking that some of the incoming deities are going to take advantage of the people who don't have a good grip on their light? Or are you worried about the people who will freak out and break apart when their deeply held spiritual beliefs aren't just put into question, but.....the other gods they didn't think existed are standing right in front of them. Whether you were talking about the latter or not, I do think that is going to be an issue. I mean, even I don't deal well with some of the revelations I get and I'm generally ok with the idea. Some people would probably just throw themselves out the window if their faith was challenged to that degree.

Not the Anunnaki and the Reptilians, the Elder Gods and the Ancient Ones. If I'm not goofing up my story, it basically goes that the Elder Gods and the Ancient Ones used to be one people, but then they came to be at war with each other. It's written in the Enuma Elish (I think that's the one called Enuma Elish....or am I talking about something totally different?) and also in the Magan Text in the Simon Necronomicon. Near as I can tell this is where we get the "war in heaven" from and the long standing fight between angels and demons. Tiamat is said to be the leader of the Ancient Ones and Marduk, the leader of the Elder Gods. Although, I've heard it said that the war never took place, Tiamat wasn't slewn and Marduk was the hero in the tale after some sort of a re-write after he took over as prime-ruler (before him the ruler was his father Enki also know as Ea). Nonetheless, they do seem to be at odds to say the least.

The Reptilians, I'm starting to think are the Watchers, because in the Simon Necronomicon it mentions that Enki is one of the 3 Great Watchers "who existed before the Confrontation, from whose borne the Watcher and his Race ultimitely derive,...". And I've heard it said that Marduk is half-Reptilian and half-Draconian. The Draconian half was suppose to come from his mother, so that leaves Enki as the source for his Reptilian blood.

I, too, am no stranger to their return.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Fantastic Occultess. I have a question. You may have read about my past life memory. Well, years ago i tapped into it and went into trance, my intuition told me that they where the "Draconians".
They look Reptilian, they where Reptilian and amphibious. What else do you know about them? I don't have a copy of Necronomicon with me right now.

Yes i can see many people throwing themselves out of a window.

And congratulations to yourself, Biguns and the whole forum. You have handled this topic very well- i went through two forums to have an intelligent conversation about this issue.
You are obviously intelligent objective scientific thinkers- apparently this is rare on internet magickal forums.

Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:
Fantastic Occultess. I have a question. You may have read about my past life memory. Well, years ago i tapped into it and went into trance, my intuition told me that they where the "Draconians".
They look Reptilian, they where Reptilian and amphibious. What else do you know about them? I don't have a copy of Necronomicon with me right now.
Well, I don't know lots myself. I'm still in the early stages of my journey. From what I've heard, Draconians are where we get the idea of dragons from, but that they don't look exactly how we think of dragons looking. I'm still not 100% sure how it is that they do look. I've had some personal experience with dragons, but their appearance (looking just like a dragon) could have every bit to do with either "looking how I would accept them" or looking that way in order to properly convey what they were within the confines of my modern perception. The dragons, as such, have been nice, but I have heard that they are capable of malignancey as well. Draconians, also I have heard, are really knowledgeable and intelligent, but lacking in wisdom.

The Reptilians and the Draconians are supposed to be different races. I know next to nothing about the Reptilians, though. It does mention in the Necronomicon that the Watchers and the Elder Gods are different races, though.

That amphibious thing makes me think of something. I see frogs when I meditate a lot. Usually wearing crowns. But one time, I saw a being that looked like a frog, but was anthropomorphic. I think he was still wearing a crown, though. I'm not sure what kind of being he was, but....well, did who you saw look like frogs? And I have read on the internet somewhere that one race or the other were supposed to look like frogs. Not sure which one it was, though.

Did they look anything like this?

This one freaked me out based on something I've seen while meditating.

Yes i can see many people throwing themselves out of a window.
Yeah, I hope they ease everyone into all this knew knowledge they are wanting to give us. Even the most open and willing of us probably couldn't deal with it all at once. And the least open and willing of us will just crack like a fragile piece of glass.
And congratulations to yourself, Biguns and the whole forum. You have handled this topic very well- i went through two forums to have an intelligent conversation about this issue.
You are obviously intelligent objective scientific thinkers- apparently this is rare on internet magickal forums.
Yeah, this particular forum seems to be a rare gem. Glad I found it.

Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

I thought you might like this, Q. It's a quote from that Babylonian/Assyrian mythology book I read (I think I mentioned it earlier). It's about a Queen named, Azag-Bau.

"Although no reference survives to indicate that she was believed to be of miraculous birth,
the Chronicle of Kish gravely credits her with a prolonged and
apparently prosperous reign of a hundred years. Her son, who succeeded
her, sat on the throne for a quarter of a century. These calculations
are certainly remarkable. If the Queen Azag-Bau founded Kish when she
was only twenty, and gave birth to the future ruler in her fiftieth
year, he must have been an elderly gentleman of seventy when he began
to reign. When it is found, further, that the dynasty in which mother
and son flourished was supposed to have lasted for 586 years, divided
between eight rulers, one of whom reigned for only three years, two
for six, and two for eleven, it becomes evident that the historian of
Kish cannot be absolutely relied upon in detail."

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Thanks Q, is good to know that even though I lack some eloquence I can still get my points across without sounding stupid lol.

Getting back at the topic, I'd like to know everyone's opinion about lemuria(ns)

Also, I think I heard Tsarion talk about W. Henry in good remarks, a part of his Atlantis research is based on Williams research if I'm not mistaken.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

biguns wrote:Thanks Q, is good to know that even though I lack some eloquence I can still get my points across without sounding stupid lol.

Getting back at the topic, I'd like to know everyone's opinion about lemuria(ns)

Also, I think I heard Tsarion talk about W. Henry in good remarks, a part of his Atlantis research is based on Williams research if I'm not mistaken.
I know nothing about Lemuria(ns). I had to look up the word just to see if maybe it was the other land that was fighting and got sunk with Atlantis, but it doesn't so far look like it. So, yeah,.....I've got to go with my original stance.....I'm devoid of knowledge on this subject. I'll have to look around the net some more to see about it.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

The theory goes a little something like this: The Lemurians are the first or second genetic experiment, (now, I'm connecting Robert Morning Sky work with lots of others) when enki? (can't remember who's the engineer) decided not to do exactly as his brother said (after all they were battling each other to have control over earth, but the warrior won, submitting his brother.... But the engineer had other plans...), he went off and mixed native DNA with theirs (untampered) spawning the lemurians, the lemurians having the best of both worlds, i.e. mammal traits, which basically is connection with earth and higher emotion mixed with that particular alien DNA (science and all that, but with strong psychopathy or warring genes if you want to call it something else...) being they are highly advanced in both ways they rebelled and escaped Atlantis to start their own thing but it turns out they found out about the Adamic race, the more stupid slave like race, being them highly advanced they decided to do something about their poor slave brothers, they wen't back to Eden and try to make the Adamic race snap out of their slavery, they eventually tried to make them understand that they are also gods (I.E. the serpent, the adversary of those controlling Atlantis or Eden)

Well, turns out the women were more advanced and they did listened to them, they somehow recognized the truth in the Lemurians words, and of course, the guys being more stupid had to be convinced by the women....

Then the war that fucked up the perpetual spring season started, the Arthurian legends also talks about it. I bet the Mayans also wrote about it but the British empire (spain faction) managed to burn a whole lot of the codices.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

biguns wrote:The theory goes a little something like this: The Lemurians are the first or second genetic experiment, (now, I'm connecting Robert Morning Sky work with lots of others) when enki? (can't remember who's the engineer) decided not to do exactly as his brother said (after all they were battling each other to have control over earth, but the warrior won, submitting his brother.... But the engineer had other plans...), he went off and mixed native DNA with theirs (untampered) spawning the lemurians, the lemurians having the best of both worlds, i.e. mammal traits, which basically is connection with earth and higher emotion mixed with that particular alien DNA (science and all that, but with strong psychopathy or warring genes if you want to call it something else...) being they are highly advanced in both ways they rebelled and escaped Atlantis to start their own thing but it turns out they found out about the Adamic race, the more stupid slave like race, being them highly advanced they decided to do something about their poor slave brothers, they wen't back to Eden and try to make the Adamic race snap out of their slavery, they eventually tried to make them understand that they are also gods (I.E. the serpent, the adversary of those controlling Atlantis or Eden)

Well, turns out the women were more advanced and they did listened to them, they somehow recognized the truth in the Lemurians words, and of course, the guys being more stupid had to be convinced by the women....

Then the war that fucked up the perpetual spring season started, the Arthurian legends also talks about it. I bet the Mayans also wrote about it but the British empire (spain faction) managed to burn a whole lot of the codices.
Hmmmm....yeah, I've heard a story similar to this. It didn't involve Lemurians, but....there are some same/similar elements. I certainly agree that the aliens did alter us genetically. I didn't realize all the 7 Root Races were genetic experiments, though. I really don't know much about them. What I've heard before was focused on the Adamic race and why they were created. I wonder what reasons the other races were made....well, I guess you did tell about the reason for the Lemurians, but.....well, the other ones then.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

This explains the Anunnaki in a humorous way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCUZPBjBosI

iiiiiiii LLLike it.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Great vid thanks occultess. Yes i think they did suffer the same emotional crap that us humans do.
I don't know much about Lumeria. I must talk about my past life vision too. When i tapped into it about 23 yrs ago, i did so very well one night. I was told they where 'the DRaconians' and later i read about these aliens to discover they come from the Draco galaxy of stars. I have found images of them, some re markedly similar in the statues i have already put up. However, later i read that the Dogons claim the Reptilians come from the Sirius star system. I am a little confused on it. But never mind, i won't loose sleep- many things remain a mystery. Perhaps the Draconians and Reptilians are hybrids, a bit like comparing a white man to an African man or Chinese man. They of course come from different galaxies- perfectly understandable if you have wormhole technology.

I would like to put forward my theory on why they left and why they sealed off our universe, as in, stopped the wormhole machine- or blew them up. We all know they went to alot of trouble to give us knowledge. Much of it to tribal cultures, animals, plants, medicine etc. Much again to farming based cultures, like chickens, animals, techniques etc. But then again they also gave us WRITING. Yes that is what made Sumeria. That is a bigger invention than the wheel(which btw they also invented in Sumeria)k. These people went to alot of effort to teach us science, mathematics, chemistry, physics and the arts. WHY? Because they wanted us to survive, not just survive but join them in scientific growth, knowledge and technology.
You wouldn't give a child a rifle would you? But you might teach him how to make his own- eventually. So i am thinking they wanted us to grow our own scientific knowledge, to make our own wormhole device- so we can run our own affairs. We have to make our own and that is what we will do some day soon.
My other theory is based on the premise that Priests can handle the energies of the abyss. In the past, when they where here, teh aliens could deal with these energies- but if they where not here then what. Well i suspect that we need a large portion of the race to be at that level before we could handle another wormhole machine, or handle uniting universe A with universe B, to release the energies of the abyss into our universe. I think that every time a person achieves illumination his reptilian brain core grows a bit more, then his offspring can achieve this easier- or is it just an astral vibration that changes other in the universe? Whatever, repeated illuminations will change the racial genetic structure, eventually bringing the human race to a higher level. It might be said that the entire race needs to be prepared for the influx of energies when our universe unites with the dark universe. Only then will we be ready for the return.

Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:
I would like to put forward my theory on why they left and why they sealed off our universe, as in, stopped the wormhole machine- or blew them up.
Q
I heard that there was a Stargate in the Tower of Babel, but it got destroyed when the tower was.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Seems to me to make sense, stargate in tower- destroy tower. Humans where involved. William Henry says the Chinese draw a diagram of the stargate and it had a tower. Seems to me you would want a tower to make sure to 'direct' your wormhole.

Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

I ran across this:

http://www.realufonews.com/?page_id=608

Didn't go through the whole site, but....well, it's on topic, anyway.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Hey, Q. Are either of these like your mask?

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Given that supposedly we are the only living beings on earth (after genetic modification techniques I guess) that have two chromosomes fused together as in, there's no way to do such a thing without a lab:

Neanderthals in Northern Spain Had Knowledge of Plants' Healing Qualities, Study Reveals
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 131348.htm

I'm with Graham Hancock about the Neanderntals being far more intelligent that mainstream paleontology claims. I think they'll never find the missing link because of the genetic interference.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

you guys are crazy but i have a theory ill share with you

5,000 years ago mars was turning invisable decided to leave their dna on earth and go distance today we map out the witchcraft cure for invisability tommorow we use the time machine and give it to them for their newely discoved ANT FARM THAT DECIDE NOT TO LEAVE THEIR DNA ON EARTH

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

cactusjack543 wrote:you guys are crazy but i have a theory ill share with you

5,000 years ago mars was turning invisable decided to leave their dna on earth and go distance today we map out the witchcraft cure for invisability tommorow we use the time machine and give it to them for their newely discoved ANT FARM THAT DECIDE NOT TO LEAVE THEIR DNA ON EARTH
Not sure if serious or just trolling. LOL we are the crazy ones... Nice one.

Return to “Off-Topic”