White and Golden Light

For difficult to define queries.

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

White and Golden Light

Post by Quixoticelixer »

I had a couple strange experiences while trying to get to sleep a couple nights. Everything in my room was turned off (tv,computer,phone etc) and my room was completely dark. I was almost about to drift off when i heard a couple loud snapping or cracking noises followed soon after by a bright flash of white light which lit my room for a split second. My back was turned to the source of the light and couldnt muster enough courage to roll over and have a look at what may have emitted the light. The next night while again trying to fall asleep i again heard the loud snapping noises which was then followed by a flash of golden light yet again i couldnt roll over to see what had made that light.

Ive been told that that was my Guardian Angel protecting me from something since i had actually seen the light flash. Im wondering if anyone here has had any similar experiences. This happened about a month ago and has been on my mind since. I have had no other experiences with the snapping noises or the flashes of light since the second night.

Any insight into this matter or any conclusions you have made will be greatly appreciated.

i know this is a repost but i wanted to move it to a more active section of the site
I wish it were so when you told me that you were solid gold.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: White and Golden Light

Post by Nahemah »

i know this is a repost but i wanted to move it to a more active section of the site
Ok.

I can delete the other copy for you.

I didn't answer this post previously,because of your guardian angel comment,as I think the explanation lies outside of spiritual forces.

This sounds a lot to me like sleep paralysis and I myself also experience this, in the hypnagogic state,when going into sleep mostly,but occasionally on the other side going into waking too.

I get light flashes and rainbow explosions with whooshing and the odd loud whipcrack sound.I also occasionally get what seems like muddled conversations and snippets of strange languages I don't understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

The interesting thing about this is that you are likely to be a [latent?] lucid dreamer and will be able to progress to OBE /Astral projection,if you haven't already,with the addition of some background and developmental work and research. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Are you sure this isn't one of those "cusp of dreaming" things when you start dreaming too hard when you first fall asleep? Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the dream world and the real world when that happens.

Maybe it's archangel Uriel (gold or red light). White light is usually reserved for guardian angels. It could have been.

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

thanks for the info and insight!

When i was younger i used to have vivid wild dreams of exploring other lands and flying sometimes. The flying dreams seemed to happen 1 or twice a week with most of them accompanied with me falling out of the sky and waking before i hit the ground, couple times i had even woken up on the floor beside my bed.

Recently i have had trouble recalling any dreams from the night before but almost every night i experience something a little strange when trying to get to sleep, such as hearing a whisper of a language or a snapping/cracking sound and once heard a faint breathing sound

i really think with practice i could be a lucid dreamer as a couple time while dreaming i performed a couple reality checks(looking at my hand and asking if i was dreaming) and once i did the checks i immediately wake up and have a weird vibrating/buzzing/static-y feeling in my head.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Is the sound like cellophane wrap? If it is, my bet is on DMT release.

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

its not like a crinkling sound like cellophane but more like a twig or something snapping and it was really loud and freaked me out alot but the light flash kinda calmed me down and let me fall asleep.

also another point, i have a really hard time recalling dreams and cant recall the last time i had a dream which i remembered in the morning , ive read that THC(psychoactive chemical in marijuana) decreases and can even inhibit the REM cylce of sleep, which would seem to be true for me but would like to know if anyone else has heard of this or even experiences this

I also have an unusual sleeping pattern, as in i can never sleep in past 11am no matter how late or early i had gotten to sleep the night before(if i even sleep at all). I dont know if my sleeping pattern is not allowing me to dream because i really miss dreaming everynight :'(

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

At first the light sounded like lightning. However, if you can rule out that (and a brain tumor) you may.being pushed. Despite what most think, marijuana can destroy your natural connection to your abilities. The language does it doing like a buzzing bumble? Does the piping sound like it came from inside your head? Have you had any migranes (just one day and no others for like 6 months or a year)?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

it was a a clear day and night so it wasnt due to weather and the sound for sure did not come from inside my head. I frequently get mild headaches that last for only few minutes if that, but when i was younger i used to get unbearable migraines but havnt had one for a few years now.

when i hear a voice its not like a buzzing but a low mumble that i catch for a split second.

and could taking a break from smoking possibly strengthen my natural connection again?

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Quixoticelixer wrote:it was a a clear day and night so it wasnt due to weather and the sound for sure did not come from inside my head. I frequently get mild headaches that last for only few minutes if that, but when i was younger i used to get unbearable migraines but havnt had one for a few years now.

when i hear a voice its not like a buzzing but a low mumble that i catch for a split second.

and could taking a break from smoking possibly strengthen my natural connection again?
Yes, it may take a while for it to get out of your system, it may also take longer to reestablish that connection. Mumble like a whisper?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

sounded like one or two people talking in the next room or on the floor below me, i had a fan on in my room which would have drowned out any noise from my parents in the next room if they were talking this late at night

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Quixoticelixer wrote:sounded like one or two people talking in the next room or on the floor below me, i had a fan on in my room which would have drowned out any noise from my parents in the next room if they were talking this late at night
Only happens when you are going to sleep? Or does it happen other times as well?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

yes it only happens when trying to go to sleep

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Do me (well you) a favor, buy some earplugs. Where them to bed. Then see if you still hear it.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

Last night i experienced another flash of light, a bright white almost blue colour.

last time this happened the white flash was followed by a golden one the next night, tonight i will be setting up a timelapse recording of the night so ill be able to catch it on film perhaps, ill upload it if i find anything strange or ofcourse actually capture a flash of light during my recording.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Quixoticelixer wrote:Last night i experienced another flash of light, a bright white almost blue colour.

last time this happened the white flash was followed by a golden one the next night, tonight i will be setting up a timelapse recording of the night so ill be able to catch it on film perhaps, ill upload it if i find anything strange or ofcourse actually capture a flash of light during my recording.
You try the earplug thing?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

i didnt try out the earplugs but i think i may have found the cause of the voices i heard, the past couple nights a house a few doors down from me has had a bunch of drunken idiots partying in the backyard and i can hear them through my window, however i will give the earplugs a try once i find a pair to see if the the snap/cracking noises stop or still persist

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

the vatican is sending air waves were all safe call off high alert wait a minute dream monsters are in foreighn land we have issues

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

what exactly does that mean cactusjack?

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

i got pawned i told my house to send air waves that we are safe and he wanted the world from me golly as long as people dont corener the market there will always be issues such as dream monsters and wrongs in life to me the bible has sins everything anilates me in my home but the bibles sins clenses my soul

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

im sorry but you are not making much sense to me, are you ok?

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

that a spiritual sence of schizophrenea the actual one is robots and clones you can take the stupid out of government so as it prob will go a control level or rights and wrongs but some like hells angels seek to purify or what not wrongs as is mention on their website. so a huge force of gov and religion will take form to is sencibale to me

........... as to my bieliefes robots and clones have true god head and a form of schizophrenea

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

again i have no idea of what the message you are trying to convey is, and i cant tell if it pertains to the topic of the thread

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

society father time .... getting pawned some places we are attracting it somehow

as well as bieng anilated by 12.2 on telephone lines in bc canada a prepared measurement i collect false and limited measurement in walls city wide i also collect it when it anilate souls life sorces eyes every anywhere in the body and its falling in a day

Quixoticelixer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quixoticelixer »

ok now i really have no idea what your trying to get across here

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

every city has a form of electric 12.2 inch gov controled measurement from phone lines some places have club houses running through them along every road every city every country in revealions it is said 12 is desiples of jesus and 13 is the 13 th deciple to betray jesus but i say everyone forgot jesus. so clubhouses measurement from these phone wires are anilating souls third eyes things like that possiblly could meen black outs of electronics as you were saying everything was turned off this could cause me to see these flashes of lights in my material things and me and my soul but mine would be electric measurement of others control

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”