Occult Families wanted

silentcrow
Forum Member
Forum Member

Occult Families wanted

Post by silentcrow »

Hoping someone can help..

I'm looking for some women and families who practice forms of occult. I am developing a television show that would focus on the family life, the everyday ....be a positive and entertaining eye opener for the general public.

To get the best response from networks we need to get a overview of what life is like, how it is different and SAME as other women. Also the key component to getting a show like this made is vibrant personalities who are willing to open up and be on TV. To tell the real story and educate people we have to present it in as colorful but realistic a coat as possible. We would to focus on the stories/characters that will pull the audience in, be entertaining AND educate. Does that make sense? Some of the shows on LIFETIME,OWN and TLC are probably the best example.

If anyone is interested in continuing the conversation, please email : [email protected].

Thanks so much for reaching out and taking the time to contact me. I certainly appreciate it.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Occult Families wanted

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

if i had babies i'd be down. but i don't.

i always kinda saw nahemah sorta like this. that'd be sweet if she wanted to be on tv! (i'd totes watch that).

oh and, for real, ur not supposed to post the same topic twice. just in one spot.
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Return to “Witchcraft”