Forced Hallucinations and the Mindvoice

dancing-with-dragons
Forum Member
Forum Member

Forced Hallucinations and the Mindvoice

Post by dancing-with-dragons »

I have two questions.

In the forum community.tulpa.info, as well as other web sources regarding tulpas, there are two terms I want to point out.
1. Imposition. It is believed that after you have fully developed your tulpa, you can "impose" it onto your 5 senses, so that it appears physical to you. This includes sight, sound, smell, and touch. It involves months, if not years, of meditation and open-eye visualization. My question is, if "tulpas" can be "imposed", can spirits, or other entities be "imposed" as well? What is a better term for this?

2. Mindvoice. Once again referring to the tulpa community, Tulpas communicate to their creator through a "mindvoice", which must be developed over a period of time. Basically, a mindvoice is the voice you hear inside your head when you talk to yourself, and you can train your mind to hear your tulpa speaking as a "mindvoice". Could this also be applied to hearing other entities through a "mindvoice"? I suppose this would be the same as telepathy.

Thanks!
If YHVH had not of been my help, my soul had almost dwelt with Dumah.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Forced Hallucinations and the Mindvoice

Post by Nahemah »

My question is, if "tulpas" can be "imposed", can spirits, or other entities be "imposed" as well? What is a better term for this?
In NE traditions,particularly,Norse, Celtic and Norse/Celtic syncretised, one such significantly important 'imposed' spirit is commonly called the Fetch.

But it's not so much imposed as it is with.within and without [as in around you] you from birth.Developing it's attributes takes practice and training and could be loosely termed as' imposing', if imposing means bringing it under your conscious will.
Could this also be applied to hearing other entities through a "mindvoice"? I suppose this would be the same as telepathy.
No,telepathy is 'hearing' or otherwise sensing the thoughts and memories of another external being altogether,usually another human/s.

Mindvoice can relate to invocation manifestations certainly.

But trouble often lies with discernment in this,as hearing discarnate voices can also be a sign of mental health issues developing or of underlying seizure related conditions or indeed some parasomnias.

It's important to be able to discern the diference between what is not of you and what is.

I have this feeling that 'the Tulpa community' needs to make itself more aware of a few considerations concerning Occult practices and paradigms in general as well as the realisation that this is not beginners material nor is it as easy as it's being claimed to be to successfully instigate,integrate and work with Shamanic thought forms.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

dancing-with-dragons
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thanks, Nahemah .
Would you mind providing more information on that "imposed" spirit you mentioned? Perhaps some links? lol.

And yeah, the tulpa community isnt very spiritual minded. I dont hang out there much.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I'll look around for you.There did used to be some great information on one site in particular,but it's gone now.I'm not so keen on the rest of what I've seen available when I've looked recently.The material I've checked out lacks coherence and accuracy for the most part,so far.

I might be able to find something worth passing on,though.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

dancing-with-dragons
Forum Member
Forum Member

Alright, Thanks! :)

Moon Sage
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Moon Sage »

dancing-with-dragons wrote:I have two questions.

In the forum community.tulpa.info, as well as other web sources regarding tulpas, there are two terms I want to point out.
1. Imposition. It is believed that after you have fully developed your tulpa, you can "impose" it onto your 5 senses, so that it appears physical to you. This includes sight, sound, smell, and touch. It involves months, if not years, of meditation and open-eye visualization. My question is, if "tulpas" can be "imposed", can spirits, or other entities be "imposed" as well? What is a better term for this?

2. Mindvoice. Once again referring to the tulpa community, Tulpas communicate to their creator through a "mindvoice", which must be developed over a period of time. Basically, a mindvoice is the voice you hear inside your head when you talk to yourself, and you can train your mind to hear your tulpa speaking as a "mindvoice". Could this also be applied to hearing other entities through a "mindvoice"? I suppose this would be the same as telepathy.

Thanks!
Forgive my ignorance... I am not familiar with Tulpa's...

#1: Your "5" senses are of physical nature... Sure, you CAN impose our physical self to manifest whatever it is you wish to see.... however, your physical self is very limiting. Physicality is bound to the material world. My advice, let go of the ego...

#2: I would equate my "mind voice" to my higher, eternal self. It is evident when a voice that is not "that", is over exceeding thier welcome (for lack of a more appropriate word, ATM... lol).

Know thyself! First & foremost of anything.... you can do this.

BS comes from all angles... you will know when it it is your intuit ;)

Zenick
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zenick »

I've taken a look around that forum in the past and it's really about creating thought forms.
dancing-with-dragons wrote:I have two questions.

Thanks!
1. A more western magical term for this is evocation at least a form of it. I think this will answer the other question as well

2. The mindvoice would be clairaudience or as you said telepathy with the tupla. It would apply to other entities as well.

Interesting forum they have there a odd bit of good things but they would like to keep away from anything metaphysical based so they are trying to reinvent the wheel more often then not there big new successes are old news to most magicians that have been studying/practising creation of thoughtforms, servitors,elementals,etc.
nosce te ipsum

Return to “Shamanism”