7 Archangels,7 rays

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

7 Archangels,7 rays

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

Similarly to our physical sun whose light can be broken up into its seven component colors, the Solar Logos of our system is a source of seven great cosmic Rays of spiritual light. These Rays penetrate our microcosm, building up and enriching on of the higher bodies of our microcosm, our causal body. To each of the seven rays there can be assigned various spiritual and physical qualities. The term "Ray" is used to signify one special type of force or energy. These seven great streams of energy together represent each and every possible vibration in nature, space and form, and they permeate all objects, all beings and all events in manifestation. They interpenetrate each other and combine themselves in order to produce more complex systems which we refer to as "reality". The seven Rays surpass the possible description by words, or even by thoughts or feelings. They are too essential and all-encompassing to be limited within our own narrow inner space of perception of the great spectrum of reality. Still, certain description of these Rays is possible in terms of the corresponding qualities. Certain qualities of the Rays can be also connected to the seven chakras and to the crystals and mineral kingdom.

The Blue Ray is the first Ray of light. The energy of this Flame is the first and final synthesis, the source of all the other energies. The basic qualities of the Blue Flame are manifested through the energies of power, strength, faith and protection. Sunday is the day when the irradiation of this Ray is especially dominant. Its most prominent representative is Archangel Michael.

The yellow Ray is the second Ray of light. This is a Ray of consciousness. The energy of the yellow flame qualifies and teaches, enabling the processes of synthesis, love, wisdom, enlightenment and peace. Monday is the day when this ray is especially dominant. Archangel Jophiel, the Angel of enlightenment is the most prominent representative of the Yellow Ray and yellow Flame.

From the third Ray of the pink Flame we see the manifestation of the activities, intents, and wisdom of the first two rays: the first Blue Ray and the second Yellow Ray. This is a Ray of Divine love, tolerance, adoration, and gentleness. Tuesday is the day when the Pink Flame is especially active, and when its manifestation reaches the highest intensity. The most prominent representative of the Pink Ray is Archangel Chamuel.

The fourth Ray of white light (white flame), stands in the middle of the seven rays, and as such it symbolizes a central point, i.e., point of balance and harmony. The white Ray stimulates the creativity, art, and beauty. The white ray exhibits the greatest power of purification, which is being manifested through the ability of ascending all spiritual faculties of the individual. Wednesday is the day when the outpouring of this ray is at its maximum. Archangel Gabriel is the most prominent representative from the Angelic kingdom for the white flame and white Ray.

The green Ray of light represents concretization, crystallization of substance, knowledge and science. The green Flame is the Flame of balance and Truth. It leads to analysis and development of ideas, especially Divine ideas and impulses that have been conceived in the First Ray of the Blue Flame. This is the Ray of concentration, as a manifestation of the undisturbed sustained attention, which is attained by consecration. In the green Flame we recognize the seat of the physical healing and perfection. Thursday is the day when the fifth green Ray especially strongly manifests its energies. Archangel Raphael, the Angel of healing and consecration is in charge of this Light Ray.

The sixth golden ruby Ray is a Ray of love, devoted service, spiritual healing and idealism. The basic attribute of the sixth golden-ruby Ray is the quality of peace, reached in the process of understanding and accepting the truth, and only after attaining total consecration and dedication. Friday is the day when this Ray exhibits its stronger outpouring. Archangel Uriel, the Angel of Divine service, is the most prominent representative of the ruby Flame.

The Violet Flame and the seventh Ray of light are the most tangible and most expressive of all seven light Rays and Flames in the visible world. The violet Ray carries along the Divine qualities of love, mercy, compassion, spiritual transfiguration and transformation, and freedom. Saturday is the day of its strongest expression. Archangel Zadkiel, the Angel of ceremony and invocation of the Divine powers, is the most prominent representative of the violet Flame from the realm of Angelic beings.

by Olga Rezo
Attachments
light_fantasy.jpg
light_fantasy.jpg (13.11 KiB) Viewed 9773 times
Most people fight for the possible.
I fight for the impossible!

Etar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 7 Archangels,7 rays

Post by Etar »

A very interesting read, as always, ΙΟΛΗ7.

shri
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by shri »

Thank you IOAH7, all of your posts are so informative & lovely!!! Thanks a lot for sharing your wisdom & knowledge!!! :)

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

I'd like to know where you got this info.....it sounds very similar to the material put out by Annie Besant, Theosophist.

In kabbalah, the realm of the Arcgangels are in the World of Creation, Olahm haBriah, while the next lower World, Olahm haYetzirah or World of Formation is the realm of the Choirs of Angels, and below that in order of descent of the LIGHT into materiality is the World of Action, where we exist in the dense bodily form,normally ignorant of our ORIGEN in the Worlds of LIGHT above, and the correct and equilibrated Planetary Archetypes arrayed in balance around the Sphere of the SUN. In this world too, are the Planetary Archetypes and the Zodiacal Light or circle above them. In the microcosm MAN, the animal, vegetable, and mineral worlds, the Planetary forces operate according to the Hermetic Doctrine: As above, so below. So that they have their individual "Signatures", that the Adept can quickly see and determine to which Planetary archetype they belong, except for MAN, who is a complete Microcosm of the Vast UNI-VERSE, and includes in his being all the worlds above and below.

Under the secret doctrine of the 32 paths of hidden wisdom can be found the connection between, sounds, colors, smells, images, plants, minerals, animals, God and Goddess Archetypes and more..........each aspect under one of the 32 paths.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

JohnTitor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by JohnTitor »

I see clearly the relativity to the chakras and kundalini system here, and as for where ΙΟΛΗ7 got the information or the name of the practice, I am curious to know this little detail as trivial as it may be. I am one of those readers that likes to have something identifiable so as to research it further. Or if possible, post this in the study groups if independent of the Kabbalah so as to expand upon these fundamentals. I'm sure there is somewhere among the 23,000 some odd topics on this forum, more information pertaining to it, though most likely not in any easily definable order or clarification of where to start should it be independent of the Kabbalist system. I am personally yet to research it.

Thank you,
Titor
Creation is our gift, yet we seek only destruction. We have the ability to achieve greatness and mold our very existence into that which we desire- only to writhe in our perceived notions of existence and preconceived limitations set forth by our predecessors. Let us go forth together and create something wondrous and unique~
----------------------
"If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place."
Lao Tsu

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

Very nice, IOAH7. That's what the name and avatar picture I'm using here means: the pink ray, although I'm not interpreting it exactly the same way as you. I agree with Mazohir that it is similar to Annie Besant's teachings. I am going purely on gut feelings by cultivating the pink ray- I've forgotten what I read about it when I was a Theosophist and didn't look it up again, and in fact to me the seven rays have more in common with the conventional colours of the rainbow and the colours used in candle magic. If you look at it that way pink is not an original ray, it is one obtained by blending of white with the red ray.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

Return to “Angelic Arts”