Succubi: Truth vs Fear vs Opinion

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Succubi: Truth vs Fear vs Opinion

Post by MAZOHIR »

Crowley, The Beast, had a very apt phrase for all of this. It also reminds me of what he said when he was told that Jack Whiteside Parsons, of the AGAPE LODGE of the OTO, was supposedly creating a "Moonchild". Of course, Jack was of a different opinion and afterwards blew himself up when he "accidentally" dropped a vial of fulminate of Mercury.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

I believe that I was a succubus in the first of my past lives about five thousand years ago. But I didn't get as far as having sexual relationships before I changed species, I was at a more junior level. At the moment I'm re-writing a book I wrote many years ago about my past lives, and when I've finished I'll put a link to it in the art forum, though I expect some readers will think it is all fantasy.

On the other forum I belong to there are a few old discussions in the archives about summoning succubi, and the only one that sounds likely to work is on the hidden section that you have to be a member of the forum to read. I say 'likely to work' because I'm not sure if it would have worked on me when I was a succubus, and I said so. I believe in truthfulness in the occult, no lies and no sensationalism.But I do feel sorry for all the people who look up the subject and don't know about the hiden forum, because they won't find anything of any substance. As I said on another of the threads here I've also got a friend who can see, hear and feel incubi, succubi and similar spirits, but I can't do the same as my friend.

I actually know more about what drives succubi away than what attracts them: I can say for certain that amber woud drive me away. Ever since I was young I flinched away from amber and refused to wear it. A few years ago a witch gave me an amber necklace which I wanted to keep, and I made the discovery that I can wear it for rituals. It's a sort of banishing myself, banishing the evil part of myself. But if I wore it for everyday I would feel really uncomfortable.

Regarding Jack Parsons who was mentioned in the previous post, I made a great big fool of myself for a long time because I read that his partner Marjorie Cameron was a succubus who materialised on Earth and I believed it. When I actually read a little about the life of Marjore Cameron I realised it couldn't be true.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

thatrandomguy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by thatrandomguy »

Candy Ray wrote:I believe that I was a succubus in the first of my past lives about five thousand years ago.
what did it feel like being a succubus? what exactly did succubi do in each stage of their lives (birth,feeding, do they turn elderly? is that where hags come from?) and were you birthed directly from lilith or was it another goddess/demoness/succubus?
Candy Ray wrote:I didn't get as far as having sexual relationships before I changed species, I was at a more junior level
i'm confused, don't succubi feed off sexual energy? how did you feed without sexual relationships? could you elaborate on what you did in the junior level and what would be done in higher levels?

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

I believe that I was born form Lilith, just a symbolic birth to represent transmigrating from nonspecific energy into the succubus species, and then raised mainly by another succubus who is a form of Babalon.

As for what they do when they are junior and more senior....I would say that junior succubi harm children. That sounds terrible I know and once I became a human being I would never want to do that because if you have been a child yourself, possibly a parent too, you would no longer want to do it unless there was something wrong with you. Succubi who have grown up and are a little more senior have sex with human beings. The most senior ones deal with conflict, the equivalent of war in relationships which would be crimes of passion and so forth. If you read about Asmodeus' symbolism you will see he is supposed to cause divorce and he is senior, he's at the top of the incubus species. I'm going to explain in my book about the triple symbolism that goes with these three stages.

Regarding energy, I have always thought that spirits don't need energy to survive, only to do magical work with. If you or me were to die tomorrow we would no longer need to eat, we would just be spirits, and I'm not aware of succubi needlng to feed unless they are using energy for something. I would have to defer to some of the people here who understand energy better than me, like Shinichi, but I can't believe feeding is essential for any spirit.

And how did I feel- I just felt I was strong, stronger than men and males, and I didn't have any moral sense. If human beings drove me away I simply went without thinking that I was something bad in their environment and that's why they had driven me away.

I'm adding some more to this: when I read about men who are trying to summon succubi I do feel that I would like them to meet one and have an exciting and passionate relationship, but you have to give warnings about the dangerous side of it, where you might end up attacking your wife, or your wife attacking the children, and these are all things that come under the rulership of succubi as well as having a relationship with them. What they rule over is to do with destroying the family.

Years ago one of my uncles got divorced and it was a very bitter divorce in which his son John took his wife's side and never spoke to his Dad again. He didn't even want to know when his Dad died. During the years when my uncle was still alive I had a dream one night in which I saw him with a succubus. The atmosphere around him was very unpleasant, and I tried to draw him away from her by singing a song about him seeing John again. I really did want him and John to make it up. The next thing was, the succubus attacked me like a wildcat. I'm not usually frightened of them, but I was quite shaken by that attack and I started reciting formulas I'd read when I had studied them, until I woke up.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

thatrandomguy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by thatrandomguy »

Candy Ray wrote: I would say that junior succubi harm children.
harm children as in unexplained death at birth?

when do you think your book'll be coming out? i'm surprisingly interested in the subject.

also i think i'll ask a few of the more unrelated questions i have in PM for fear of driving this off topic [clown]

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Candy Ray's posts are so extremely interesting! Please consider hurrying up with the recollections, I'd love to hear more.

My single, personal experience with a "succubi" came in the following fashion. I used a sigil of the Standard Set to request a fiendish union. I soon came across a girl 10 years my junior and my relationship with her was dramatic, exciting, passionate, unstable. By the end of the course of the relationship, she left - taking my then best friend with her.

As you can see, I can easily draw parallels between what Candy Ray is explaining.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

thatrandomguy wrote:
Candy Ray wrote: I would say that junior succubi harm children.
harm children as in unexplained death at birth?

when do you think your book'll be coming out? i'm surprisingly interested in the subject.
It usually manifests as something like miscarriages and cot deaths, but can also be something worse, for example mothers battering their babies. In the past mothers used to put charms agains Lilith around their bed and their child's cot for protection.
It isn't going to be a proper book: it will be a free E-document like the others I've written recently. The part about being a succubus will only be in the first few pages, and no racy descriptions I'm afraid! My main focus when I originally wrote it all down was karma and that hasn't changed much.

What Cyberdemon is describing is more of a fiendish union with a human being than anything else.

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

Asurendra wrote:I will offer you my opinion and I hope you think about it. While I am old enough to be your father I'm not, so, I do speak from a desire to force you to act in a certain way.

For you, at this point in your life, it is best for your sexual energy to be focused in this world. Also, it can be important to have connections and even emotional bonds with etheric beings (especially those of a higher nature such as the Devas/angles) but, and this is important, being a human who lives here your must have solid emotional bonds in this world. An entity that was to offset that balance is not your friend.

Why is this so? Because, if you are not properly grounded and centered then these internal energies if misdirected and external etheric influences can cause you illness and mental illness. Your goal should be to become who and what you really are. If something damages you, then it is not helping you with that goal and it is bad.

There are Tantric practices of monks who created etheric lovers and used the sexual energy generated for magical means. So, in one way your thinking is correct but skewed and not fully informed. I don't know your real level and stage of development, perhaps you are naturally gifted, but, you still have to work and progress. My guess is that you're not on that level and that working with the basics is still very important.
This is some of the best, respectful, helpful, wise advice involving esoteric matters and practises that I have seen on this forum. It could apply to very many posters on this site. At the end of the IRON AGE, or Kali Yuga, very many people are confused, deluded, obcessed and are constantly being influenced by some "dark presences", either in bodies, or out of them. MAN is a microcosm of the vast universe. The person incarnate at this level of reality, has only the seed-forms of the powers he/she is capable of using or manifesting. At one point in their evolution, it is important and necessary to obtain dominion over the demonic realms. BUT, that is far down the occult path.

zei gezunt
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Candy Ray wrote:What Cyberdemon is describing is more of a fiendish union with a human being than anything else.
I am. The only connecting point is that I expected to be visited by a succubus in a trance or something along those lines because that was what I had performed a ritual ceremony requesting really. The terminology got to me, I suppose.

thatrandomguy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by thatrandomguy »

cyberdemon wrote:I am. The only connecting point is that I expected to be visited by a succubus in a trance or something along those lines because that was what I had performed a ritual ceremony requesting really. The terminology got to me, I suppose.
i would say you got a better deal [grin] a best friend that leaves you because of a random girl after 1 course isn't the type of guy you would want around you i guess.

edit: i just realized you wrote the course of the relationship not the course [blush] point still applies i guess
Last edited by cyberdemon on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken quote tags.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

thatrandomguy wrote:i would say you got a better deal [grin] a best friend that leaves you because of a random girl after 1 course isn't the type of guy you would want around you i guess.

edit: i just realized you wrote the course of the relationship not the course [blush] point still applies i guess
Quite right. Like all boys his age he was prone to thinking with the wrong head. All in the past now, such is time.

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

cyberdemon and thatrandomguy- I've written that account now, the link is in my 'Media Magic' thread.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

I get a lot of PMs from this thread over the years, just FYI, no I'm not going to help you find a succubus/incubus. And no, it isn't because I'm trying to protect humans from being hurt. I thought I had written this elsewhere but I'm too lazy to look it up. However, while there are a few more "natural" succubi, most are forced into it much in the same way women are human trafficked and enslaved into prostitution. Succubi/Inccubi are often pimped out to feed and collect for their masters. This violation and abuse is something I will not participate in.

Even though I have known the more "natural" and free succubi, I won't still wont help you find them. For one I don't have the time or inclination, and two if they wanted you they would seek you out already. The only other thing of note is its sometimes rare to receive an actual succubi per a request as any other companion spirit can fulfill the duties required by most human beings. You need to be exceptionally desirable or powerful to reach the gaze of something as "talented" as an actual succubus, or for their masters to send them to collect from you.

TL;DR - Stop sending me PMs asking me to help you find a succubus.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Theologies”