Seeking New and Talented Producers!

Visual and creative artwork.

tsv
Forum Member
Forum Member

Seeking New and Talented Producers!

Post by tsv »

I would just like to announce with a celebratory hurrah, the arrival of my new record label, Hathorvibe. We are currently looking for electronic music producers to sign so we can get distributed all across the interwebs. If anyone is interested in helping out the endeavor please let me know or send us your demos! Check out our site at http://hathorvibe.com

Thanks!

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Seeking New and Talented Producers!

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

What direction are you going with the genres and emotional energy? Ethnic flavored dub techno? tribal-influenced dnb or dubstep? Any major artists out there doing something similar to what you're looking to achieve?

To be a 'Hathor Vibe' I'm thinking something very tropical and deep - like Geiom meets Es.tereo or taking Adam Beyer's drumcode stuff and expanding on it. Zomby has a track called 'Isis' that's on his usual lunacy with a bit of Hollywood Egypt in it.

Anyway jaw at us more a bit on this - or tell us, if you have any artists yet, where their Soundcloud is at.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Seeking New and Talented Producers!

Post by cyberdemon »

I have a soundcloud! But alas, I am only a DJ.. Or, was. I used to play at a few clubs several years ago. Good times, good music.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”