Did I sell my soul to the devil? Urgent

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Did I sell my soul to the devil? Urgent

Post by Nahemah »

Hi Candy Ray. [grin]

I think this is a decent thread, with loads of useful and helpful advice in it. I'm sorry you think folk were hard on bruh.

bruh was already influenced by the ideas of others a bit too much, so members tried to encourage him to think for himself and pointed him towards further information designed to aid him in critical thinking, while giving him reliable and workable information to get started along his path.

Spoon feeding is not something we want to do here, as it dosen't exactly chime with self autonomy, which is a vital part of any self respecting Occultist's toolkit.

I posted querying whether Lucifer and Satan are interchangeable and I thought I'd explain for you, as it might be helpful:

My point in asking him re Lucifer and Satan, was to make him question why I said it and what I meant by it. It's for bruh to decide whether the notion has merit or not, but he needed to do the searching himself. We all have to work at it. No shortcuts on the study, lol, but seriously. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

That wasn't intended to be a scathing comment, about being hard on Bruh. It's just, for example if you talk about Astaroth people will often say " that is the ancient Goddess Astarte who Christians turned into an evil character." When you are standing next to that Astaroth aspect which we have all developed in our collective mind, you will probably be more worried about "what is he going to do?" than anything of a more scholarly nature.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

Adramin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Adramin »

Satan and lucifer are one in the same. They are 2 aspects of the same detity. Like a Gemini. Those who think otherwise are confused. I would like to see any legitimate source that says they are separate.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Adramin wrote:Satan and lucifer are one in the same. They are 2 aspects of the same detity. Like a Gemini. Those who think otherwise are confused. I would like to see any legitimate source that says they are separate.
You are wrong, and there are about 30 reasons why you've been proven wrong already littered everywhere in this thread and forum.
Satan is not a deity, it is an embodiment of an idea.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

Hey guys, Haven't been on for a while but allot has happened since I have. Although I have not won the lottery I have reason to believe I may have sold my soul, First one being I buy lotto tickets quite often and most of the time when I do buy them I pray to Lucifer saying "please guide me towards the winning numbers" and a couple of months ago I got about 4 tickets and all the numbers I felt drawn towards were all the winning numbers but since I put them all on different tickets I didn't win anything and the same thing has occurred multiple times. Although its likely to be a coincidence its happened so many times to this date that I really do feel like its a strong possibility he has been trying to guide me.

Another thing that makes me think I could of in fact sold my soul is one week I kept praying to be guided towards winning scratch cards and I got about 10 that week and 9 were winners resulting in me getting quite a bit of money (Usually winning low amounts but altogether was quite allot). I would of continued to do this but money is too tight to be buying scratch cards right now, I'll still get lottery tickets because they are much cheaper but do you think this is all coincidental or do you think Lucifer was and still is trying to guide me to winning numbers?

I have tried to sell my soul several times since the start of my thread usually lowering the ante each time but on one particular occasion as the paper was burning I prayed to Lucifer please help me successfully meditate (as I have allot of trouble clearing my mind and meditating, Which makes it hard for me to try an open my third eye) and all of a sudden I had a very overwhelming feeling and I like passed out or something... For the first few seconds everything was black and if this makes sense it felt like thoughts were bouncing around my head. I shortly had a very eerie vision then I heard eerie laughter and I woke up, I would think I literally fell asleep but when I checked the time on my phone even though it felt much longer the vision had only lasted 10 minutes. I certainly think Lucifer answered my prayer that day because it literally happened in less then a minute or so after making that prayer but since I haven't got many meditational experiences I'm not even sure if you can have visions in such a state...

What do you guys think? Is it possible I have sold my soul and Lucifer is trying to guide me towards the winning numbers? Is it possible I did get into a meditational state and have a vision?

please let me know what you guys reckon since I have attempted to do this several times could I possibly win in the future and Lucifer could be trying to guide me towards winning numbers but since I have no real method of contacting him I can't be sure!

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PoisonPen »

Diogenes of Sinope was born a wealthy man, but grew quickly to hate money, what it did, what it was used for, and the people who craved it. He spent most of his life living in a barrel, shitting in the street, and notoriously gadflying other philosophers with his crusty and acerbic wit. When the people of Sinope grew annoyed with his antics, they ejected him from the city. As he left, Diogenes wished the people of Sinope great wealth.

It was not intended as a blessing.

I'm a bit puzzled why you're spending your time trying to peddle your immortal soul in exchange for what is at best a means to obtain something else entirely and at worst a terrible curse. What is it you're intending to do with this lottery money? Why not try to acquire that instead? And for that matter, why spend time and energy trying to acquire the means to acquire something you could more easily obtain by spending that same effort to get it directly?

"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." -- Dorothy Parker

Adramin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Adramin »

Haelos wrote:
Adramin wrote:Satan and lucifer are one in the same. They are 2 aspects of the same detity. Like a Gemini. Those who think otherwise are confused. I would like to see any legitimate source that says they are separate.
You are wrong, and there are about 30 reasons why you've been proven wrong already littered everywhere in this thread and forum.

I mean actual legitimate resources. Not the feeble opinions from other so-called neo occultists who infest this forum. I urge you to read some grimories that hold actual validity. One being the grand grimorie for instance.

.....Regardless of your opinion that satan is just an idea... satan is praised and worshipped all over the world.. and that in itself makes Satan a deity(a god).

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Adramin wrote:
Haelos wrote:

I mean actual legitimate resources. Not the feeble opinions from other so-called neo occultists who infest this forum. I urge you to read some grimories that hold actual validity. One being the grand grimorie for instance.

.....Regardless of your opinion that satan is just an idea... satan is praised and worshipped all over the world.. and that in itself makes Satan a deity(a god).
That is ignoring quite a bit of the factual historical aspect of how "Satan" (from ha-satan meaning the adversary in ancient Jewish theological writings) came to be in modern language.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

maldor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by maldor »

This entire thread is not only nonsense but damaging to people.

The devil does not "exist", per se. The devil exists just as much as the tooth fairy. The intent behind the idea of them does exist.

You cannot sell your soul to the devil you can only believe you have and end up in a state of delusional turmoil. You are, in effect, both "demon"/"angel", "good"/"bad", or whatever cultural label you wish to attach. The error is taking the cultural label as an entities that exists in any true sense as separate from your being and your interpretation of reality.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

maldor wrote:This entire thread is not only nonsense but damaging to people.

The devil does not "exist", per se. The devil exists just as much as the tooth fairy. The intent behind the idea of them does exist.

You cannot sell your soul to the devil you can only believe you have and end up in a state of delusional turmoil. You are, in effect, both "demon"/"angel", "good"/"bad", or whatever cultural label you wish to attach. The error is taking the cultural label as an entities that exists in any true sense as separate from your being and your interpretation of reality.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Entities can indeed lay a claim on people - a concept that is quite old indeed. I don't see why anyone on this forum needs to play apologist for that approach.

Satan, in my own experience, is just the darker, more chthonic sides of both the entities Lucifer as well as Belial. As they are closely related, either of them can take on the traditional 'guise' that people often associate with Satan.

Belial in particular is associated with the black goat like entity which was depicted as frequenting the traditional witches sabbat.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

MrChiLambda
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MrChiLambda »

OP, are you happier now? Then perhaps you've made a deal or in many cases, perhaps you've squandered what little was given in exchange. If you believe in something then that will be where you go.

victor66
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by victor66 »

RoseRed wrote:Something that would be very helpful to anyone who comes later in this thread would be to understand your current views on religion and beliefs.
You wished for it, and it is here :)
My opinion is this:
You shouldn't be selling your soul to Lucifer or whomever. What is the soul?
If soul is important for him, whoundn't be important to you too?

Also, you make money, by offering value to others. This is the right path towards riches. This is how the most wealthy people became wealthy.
Asking for money out of the blue in against this principle, which I consider universal and it shows that you don't want to be a part of the system, of the univers.
You have to give in order to receive and what you give out you get back, usually.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

bruh wrote:I reccently tried selling my soul to the devil and I'm not sure if it was a success or not. I made a pact with Lucifer stating he would have ownership of my soul and so fourth and how I was told such a pact should be worded but I'm not sure if it worked or not ... this is because I requested my third eye to open as soon he had ownership of my soul and it didnt open my pineal gland was acheing allot after I burnt the pact so I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it or not but im positive its not open but my primary wish was to win the lottery on saturday so technically wouldnt he have ownership on saturday and not now? and also I didnt hold any sort of ritual I literally just burnt a pact I had signed in my blood so I'm not sure if theres anything I would have needed to do in order for this to take affect. If it was a success would of my third eye opened at that point? Should of I prepared a ritual? Can someone please help me and let me know if i have sold it of not

Thanks

P.S If anyone has a active third eye on here I would really appreciate it if they could ask father Lucifer himself about this situation and see if it did work or not
That is really informational thank you for that.

I know that you have to seal a binding blood contract with lucifer for him to appear to you.

Well at least in my experience. ~

So as long as your finger tips do not smell like sulfur or if you have not seen any dirt where it doesnt belong in your house, then im sure you are okay. :)

Else I have no clue. O:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

It worked, you did sell your soul to the devil. I traded him a pack of cigarettes for it and now I own your soul. [devil]
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

E.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by E. »

No, your good.

Good day,
E.

GreySorc
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GreySorc »

Well, first of all, sorry about my english, iam a bit rusty.

As ppl already said, lucifer as the bad christian entity is just an idea. The figure that today Christians says that are Satan are just a mix up of pagan gods once forgotten. But, you are the god of your reality. The energies in the aether may fill up some of your ideas, i mean, your ideas give forms which some kind of energy can fill up. Like the satan figure, it is just a form of thought. People for centuries made this image, created using the power of their minds, and now this form can be fill up with spiritual energies from the primordial emanation or chaos, for chaos magicians. Well, first of all, what you wanna believe? You really wanna sell your "soul"? so just build in your mind that the christian satan is true, perform the ritual and make your will. But, is this what you really wanna do?
If i said some shit, please someone correct me.

Regards!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

GreySorc wrote:Well, first of all, sorry about my english, iam a bit rusty.

As ppl already said, lucifer as the bad christian entity is just an idea. The figure that today Christians says that are Satan are just a mix up of pagan gods once forgotten. But, you are the god of your reality. The energies in the aether may fill up some of your ideas, i mean, your ideas give forms which some kind of energy can fill up. Like the satan figure, it is just a form of thought. People for centuries made this image, created using the power of their minds, and now this form can be fill up with spiritual energies from the primordial emanation or chaos, for chaos magicians. Well, first of all, what you wanna believe? You really wanna sell your "soul"? so just build in your mind that the christian satan is true, perform the ritual and make your will. But, is this what you really wanna do?
If i said some shit, please someone correct me.

Regards!
Your English is quite eloquent there, and very comprehensive! There's nothing rusty about it that I can see!

For the OT, if you are unsure than I'd say that you probably failed... There might be a link to the entity that came for the contract, but sofar I can tell there was no formative claim as of yet. That being said, you don't need to sell it, you can just freely give it over by choosing the entity you wish to be your patron deity.

If you did sell it though, be careful of your wording and whom actually takes the contract. If you just make the term to be winning the lottery, well... You might mean it to be winning the jackpot, but it can be translated to you just winning enough to get a free play.

Anyways there has been quite alot of good information and advice given by others who have alot more experience and knowledge about this than I do .
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

ThomasK
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThomasK »

The soul is beyond the permanent grasp of any entity besides the Absolute. There are ways to win the lottery but selling your soul is not a viable solution.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

ThomasK wrote:The soul is beyond the permanent grasp of any entity besides the Absolute. There are ways to win the lottery but selling your soul is not a viable solution.
Haaaaaaa! "The soul is beyond the permanent grasp of any entity" You couldn't be further from the truth.. If my theory of immortality is possible.. (That is) ... [yay] ..
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

superhitman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superhitman »

you can't sell your soul to any demon or satan that is worthless to them, you can lose your soul to things like money and drugs.

Return to “Help!”