Astral Work and what is it good for?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

asterik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Astral Work and what is it good for?

Post by asterik »

@ Shin

you do have a good part in you! With magick, I do not use this word since I guess one part of a teaching is to do this on your own without getting rape from other sources.

I understand your story of Maurnir. I agree with you that magick can be harmful to others sometimes especially when a person in other parts of the world may have an ET control other than longer human self development.

It is not my intention of hurting any being, the story is about protection.

You give so much here, I wonder why you actually give so much.

With high heels, I guess the other person understands, and hopefully is not offended if you helped him. I do not need high heels or make up. In making remarks against other beings, hopefully you and I will have better understanding in the present with other beings that reach our understanding.

@ akimbomoss

Actually you are correct in gender of undines. In the area where I live there are many male undine symbols. They are actually stronger than the female part. Why?

@ RoseRed

there are normal ways to protect oneself. Me as man this is understandable as for a woman much more.

asterik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by asterik »

I will try to upload a Merman picture from a fountain. I guess they get their muscles from strong, fast moving waters and enjoy sensations of waters joining.
Attachments
merman4.jpg
merman.jpg

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I'm not sure what the gender issue in this topic is about, but here in Scotland we have water spirits of both genders too.

Kelpies and Selkies are just two of these.

We also have spirits of rivers and lochs, traditonally speaking, that personify the water itself and gender is also fluid with these, with their representations and symbols being serpentine, most commonly. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

All of the Elementary Kingdoms are populated by spirits of both genders. The Comte De Gabalis by Abbé de Villars is one of the oldest (or at least most widely known) sources that mentions this very clearly.
The air, he says, is filled with a great number of sylphs, beings of human form, somewhat fierce in appearance, but really of a docile nature. They are interested in the sciences and are subtle. They are officious toward the sages and hostile toward the foolish and the ignorant. Their wives and daughters are of a masculine type of beauty, such as that of the Amazons.

The seas and rivers are inhabited as well as the air, and the beings dwelling there are designated undines, or nymphs, by the sages. The female population much exceeds the male, the women being so exceedingly beautiful that among the daughters of men there is none to equal them.

The Earth is filled almost to the center with gnomes, beings of small stature that guard subterranean treasure, minerals, and precious stones. They are ingenious, friendly toward men, and easy to command. They provide the children of the sages with all the money they require, asking no other reward for their services than the glory of performing them. The gnomides, their wives, are small of stature but very good-looking, and they dress very curiously.

As for the salamanders, the inhabitants of the region of fire, they serve the philosophers, but are not overanxious for their company. Their daughters and wives are rarely seen. Their women are very beautiful, beyond all the other elementals, since they dwell in a purer element. Their habits, mode of life, manners, and laws are admirable, and their mental brillance is even greater than their physical beauty. They know and religiously adore the Supreme Being, but have no hope of eternal enjoyment of him, since their souls are mortal. Being composed of the purest parts of the elements wherein they dwell, and having no contrary qualities, they can live for several centuries, yet they are much troubled because of their mortal nature.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3403801542.html

The nature spirits, called the Elementals or Elementary Spirits by the Neoplatonic Hermeticists and similar schools, not only exist as entire races with both genders but they also reproduce accordingly and live out a certain lifespan.

~:Shin:~

Return to “Beginners Info”