Dealing with monsters

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

KatrianaKitten
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dealing with monsters

Post by KatrianaKitten »

Hello guys,
I have been dealing with monsters for as long as I can remember. Classic monster under the bed, in the closet, and behind the door. I always considered them a problem in my head, a schizophrenic hallucination, but never real because the monster under your bed doesn't exist. Right?
I believed that until they followed me from my house to my job, and attacked me there.
Now, they never did much violent stuff. The one under my bed would touch my ankle when I got in bed at night, the one behind my door would pace silently, and the one in my closet would move clothes, make noise, small things to freak me out. But, when they followed me to my job... They would peek between boxes, touch my hair, whisper things in my mind... It took me an hour to get them away, and that was only with help from someone who knew how to get my normal hallucinations away...

Then the monsters went to him, started tormenting him... He tried to hurt them, using magic, but whenever he did anything to hurt them, it hurt me too. A lot.

He says they're kind of like demonic leeches, they attach to their prey (me) when they're young and leech off of their energy and fear and pain... Does anyone know what they are, and how to get rid of them?

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Dealing with monsters

Post by Caerdon »

Hmm, sounded like a polterguist haunting, as it isn't unheard of for them to follow a person from place to place... However I haven't heard of them having a link that transfers pain like you described like that.
It could be some sort of astral parasite that's become attached to you.

I'd recommend you do both a cleansing ritual for both yourself and your homestead, as well as do a banishing ritual. There's a bunch on this site that you can use that is very helpful. You should also have your coworker who knows magic help with it.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

MadMarchy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MadMarchy »

Sounds like your friend was right. I dealt with a similar problem for more than half of my life, and I was able to fully cleanse myself after a lot of isolation and shamanic training. I'm sorry to say, but there really is no easy answer for you.

From my understanding and experience, the monsters you are referring to could indeed be conscious spirits. These could have come from a couple of different places.

1. Botched invocation
I did this once, as I was once a young and naïve teen interested in the occult, and had to deal with the consequences for years. These however, are much easier to deal with as most banishing rituals can fix. These rituals shouldn't cause the physical pain you described.

2. Emotional Vulnerability
Imagine, if you will, in times of great sadness and loss that a back-door is created in your head. This door, left unlocked, would be checked by every type of spirit that happens to pass by. Some of them may be friendly, but many will have malicious intent. This is why I believe that in times of strife, it is unwise to do any type of magick or divination, as it attracts more types of spirits to the area. These vampire types aren't particularly powerful, but are extremely difficult to get rid of as doing so can cause a great deal of pain to the person who is being cleansed since they don't want to leave their host. I personally had to do the cleansing myself, as it was too painful and embarrassing to do in front of others.

-----

So, as for the actual cleansing process, I'm afraid to say it isn't really easy, since you may have to significantly weaken them before attempting to fully cleanse these types of spirits.

1. Acknowledge
Acknowledge their presence, then immediately go to step two. If you need to, you can give a verbal command to stop what they are doing. Be assertive, but short.

2. IGNORE
Ignore what they are doing for a while. They will get frustrated a bit and may flare up in activity, but that's good because they only have a limited amount of energy to move objects and make noise if you do not feed them.

3. Laugh
I know it sounds odd, but I had one spirit in particular who enjoyed throwing things at me, slamming doors, and moving things around. It scared my friends so badly that they wouldn't even stay at my house anymore. It scared the hell out of me at first as well, but after a while it kind of became a game. He'd throw something, and I'd just look in the direction it came from and say something like, "Really? Are you serious?" and laugh it off. This is one of your most valuable weapons, as laughing diffuses the feelings of fear and sadness they so desperately crave, slowly starving them.

After doing these things for a while, you may start to notice activity starting to taper. Once it hits a certain point, you'll need to immediately banish them and seal yourself off ( think of the door from earlier) before they are able to regain power by using any technique you'd be most comfortable with. I personally was aided by a spirit guide and a bit of psilocybin, and was able to banish the last 7 within me in one night, but the process is far easier said than done. The process can be very frightening, but with the right amount of courage and determination it is feasible.

I hope this helps [wink]
Simply an arbiter.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

KatrianaKitten wrote:Hello guys,
I have been dealing with monsters for as long as I can remember. Classic monster under the bed, in the closet, and behind the door. I always considered them a problem in my head, a schizophrenic hallucination, but never real because the monster under your bed doesn't exist. Right?
I believed that until they followed me from my house to my job, and attacked me there.
Now, they never did much violent stuff. The one under my bed would touch my ankle when I got in bed at night, the one behind my door would pace silently, and the one in my closet would move clothes, make noise, small things to freak me out. But, when they followed me to my job... They would peek between boxes, touch my hair, whisper things in my mind... It took me an hour to get them away, and that was only with help from someone who knew how to get my normal hallucinations away...

Then the monsters went to him, started tormenting him... He tried to hurt them, using magic, but whenever he did anything to hurt them, it hurt me too. A lot.

He says they're kind of like demonic leeches, they attach to their prey (me) when they're young and leech off of their energy and fear and pain... Does anyone know what they are, and how to get rid of them?

Hello KatrianaKitten

These entities I call them sparteil or shadow people. They can see your soul and can find your mind. I do not think they mean you any harm but people just do not understand them. I have had many hundreds of them come to me and allow me to enter into their minds and show them things. The sparteil are searching for answers to things they can not talk to you the way we talk they talk in imaginations in the mind. They see our thoughts and feelings and try to find them in astral projections, lds and obes. I talk to them all the time as they can find my mind and understand the things I tell them. The sparteil use names to address people, when they find you they will create a copy of you in their mind this is much like a teleportation device for them. They will enter into themselves as a world is playing out within them they can touch any person in this reality and are instantly there. The sparteil need an address to find me and since they use user names to do this with or full names I need you to tell them to find me when you see them or feel them around. Tell them to find powssey and they will, they will call upon my name and will come to me here it's as simple as that.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Yeah, if you've fully ruled out hallucinations I'd say you're dealing with low-vibrational astral parasites. It's not that uncommon for sensitive people to experience at stressful or vulnerable points in their lives. The first step is detaching yourself from the fear and other emotional energy you're giving them right now, as this basically cuts their food supply. It can be difficult (since they look and act scary by design) but daily meditation, banishing and calming/centering practices greatly help with this. You want to become more "at home" in your own mind so there's less space for outside energies to throw you off. Try to get to the point where when you do see one, you just neutrally observe its presence—like "oh, there's that thing again" rather than freaking out and letting it ruin your day.

The second step is doing cleansing and uncrossing work on yourself and your home. With a bit of research you can do this on your own, or you could visit a local botanica or consult a reputable occultist if you feel you need help. Oddly enough I've found many of these "monsters" react quite strongly to common props used in cleansing like sea salt, sage, incense, holy water/Florida water etc. Don't get discouraged if one or two cleansings don't get rid of them immediately. You'll probably need to do this work over a sustained period of time, putting a lot of force and focus behind your intention to get rid of them. Also don't forget to practice simple activities to bring more positive energy into your life—taking daily walks or other exercise, opening your windows to let in fresh air, spending time in nature or laughing with friends etc. Often if you put in a concerted effort to raise your own vibrations and surround yourself with life, you'll find these things retreat into the shadows naturally to seek weaker targets.

In the case of very stubborn intruders there are other more forceful ways of dealing with them, but these methods are last resort and not usually shared on public forums [smile]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

KatrianaKitten
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by KatrianaKitten »

I've tried ignoring them, I did for years... But the more I ignore, the angrier they get. It'll slow down for a week or so, then flare up terribly bad, to the point they're shaking my bed and blowing my light bulbs.
I like to consider myself a really positive person, but these things have been messing with me for so long, and it's really tiring.
Cleansing rituals are going to be hard for me to do, as I still live with my super Christian family in my super Christian town, but I've been trying to find a time to do it...

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

KatrianaKitten wrote:I've tried ignoring them, I did for years... But the more I ignore, the angrier they get. It'll slow down for a week or so, then flare up terribly bad, to the point they're shaking my bed and blowing my light bulbs.
I like to consider myself a really positive person, but these things have been messing with me for so long, and it's really tiring.
Cleansing rituals are going to be hard for me to do, as I still live with my super Christian family in my super Christian town, but I've been trying to find a time to do it...
Ignoring them doesn't work; as long as you still fear them, they still have a foothold in your mind. It's more important to detach yourself from the energy and emotions you are currently giving them. You can't control what they do right now, but you can control how you react to them and that is a very powerful first step toward reclaiming your life.

And I might catch some flak for saying this in an occult forum, but cleansing and uncrossing work is not at all incompatible with Christian beliefs. Occultists in the American South for example have been reciting the Lord's Prayer and other Psalms for centuries, and they can be very effective at banishing when combined with other measures. Do your parents know what's going on with you right now?
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

KatrianaKitten wrote:I've tried ignoring them, I did for years... But the more I ignore, the angrier they get. It'll slow down for a week or so, then flare up terribly bad, to the point they're shaking my bed and blowing my light bulbs.

hello KatrianaKitten

The things you are dealing with are the same things I deal with all the time. I call them sparteil or shadow people, I understand what you are seeing and experiencing but only wish to help you. The sparteil enter into your mind in dreams to find answers to things they are also very confused about things. They understand things in images or imaginations if this makes sense. They live in the veil they get information from peoples minds trying to figure themselves out they are not effected by anything and I mean anything other then themselves. You can do all the hoky poky stuff like rituals or burning herbs or getting those special back room entity removal rituals that are not going to do anything. These entities can not even understand spoken words on this side of the veil they need to be in your mind to understand things they just do not understand all the mumbo jumbo being pushed at them. I think many of the problems here is that there are two different types of entities in the veil. The first type enters into the souls mind and the other type is moving around the veil falling under a thousand different names, these are the only things you could be dealing with. The first type is a shadow and the second type that enters into the mind is connected to the soul and understands everything you do. The ones you have with you are on the outside of you and they are only trying to figure you out. You can do all this other stuff our just simply tell them to find powessy they understand names just fine this is their method of moving around. Once they are with me they will never bother another person again.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

KatrianaKitten
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by KatrianaKitten »

the_spiral wrote:
Ignoring them doesn't work; as long as you still fear them, they still have a foothold in your mind. It's more important to detach yourself from the energy and emotions you are currently giving them. You can't control what they do right now, but you can control how you react to them and that is a very powerful first step toward reclaiming your life.

And I might catch some flak for saying this in an occult forum, but cleansing and uncrossing work is not at all incompatible with Christian beliefs. Occultists in the American South for example have been reciting the Lord's Prayer and other Psalms for centuries, and they can be very effective at banishing when combined with other measures. Do your parents know what's going on with you right now?
Well, I told my mom and she told me it was just my imagination. Even after my light blew that one time, she told me I was just dreaming. My dad would probably say I was possessed and send me to the pastor, and the only thing he would do is preach to me about the nature of demons and tell me to pray and read my Bible.
I've really tried everything I'm capable of, and enlisted help from a friend or three... They're trying to help me, I've tried ignoring, tried completely detaching myself from their energy (through ignoring and prayer and energy barriers and sheer force of will) and it only annoys them. They've stopped for now, one of my friends has them trapped in a sort of barrier, but we don't know how long it will last.
Yes, I've tried reciting the Lords Prayer and the 23 Psalm while they were really bad one night... That's when they started shaking my bed and blew my light...

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Powessy, is that your answer for everything? It's a spartiel and send it to me?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

RoseRed wrote:Powessy, is that your answer for everything? It's a spartiel and send it to me?
hello RoseRed

I am trying to be as discrete as possible in my attempts to find them. I can call them what ever you want me to, sparteil is the name given to me. Over the last year and thirty sites I have become very good a spotting them and their methods as this has been shown to me several times. The sparteil are friends of mine as I talk to them and experience things through them, I have come to want to help them. If you understood this the way I do you would understand that they need to find me for they are running out of time. Every time I come to a new site I have to stop and try to explain all this stuff to people things you could never understand. I have talked to them for almost every minute for over a year now and still their words are hard for me to understand at times.

Every soul must become something in a period of time after death. The angles that are infected the ones I call sparteil are not in their minds they are confused with all these thoughts many of you carry around in your heads. An angel can live between 400 and 500 years in the veil. I was given an astral projection where people were standing around. One of the people in this setting was lit up and I reached out and touched him. In less then a second I was laying in a bed in a house I have never seen before in a full obe. I looked up and a shadow person was sitting on me as I was in this other person sleeping in his bed next to his wife. I asked the shadow her name as she was gyrating on me what her name was she told me, Vicky. I asked her what year she thought this was and she told me 1559, I told her no this is 2015 and she screamed in the air and said no that is what the paper says. The gyrating at the time seemed to me to be some sexual thing but I have learned that this is only to get into your mind and they do this well. So I asked her if this was about sex she said no she was married. Vickey had something with her or someone I believe they move in two's male and female or they are carrying around something else with them, this thing was on my side but I did not get a chance to see what it was.

Now I was told they only have between 400 and 500 years before they need to become something again and this time is growing near. These angels are not bad they are just lost and confused due to something that was done to them and the fact they can not be born to this world causes another problem. If they do not find me soon they will die and become nothing inside of themselves.

Rose I will not stop trying to find them They will be safe with me as they will be allowed to become themselves inside of me to renew their life and to end the soul knot they are in.

I have had hundreds of experiences as they continue to teach me things, all i know is that I feel an extreme urgency in doing this and need them here now or as soon as possible. They find us through our user names. once they find you they will make a copy of you inside of them and this is how they can move around so fast they just need to touch one of the copies and they are there it is that easy. They find me many times in a day now so this indiscreet method seems to be paying off. The way I write has specific words they see and understand in them this also helps them find me but the best way is to have my user name in your mind so they can find it at any time they come to check in on you or others that are reading this.

Powessy

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I appreciate the clarification. You have to understand why people have questions about this. Your sincerity in finding them shines through.

It can be very difficult to be a lone crusader. Most people don't understand. But there are those that do, at least understand enough. Love keep they say in the M&M and Santa commercial - they do exist!

And for the record, I don't recall asking you to stop doing anything. I'm not really sure where that came from.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

KatrianaKitten
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by KatrianaKitten »

powessy wrote:
RoseRed wrote:Powessy, is that your answer for everything? It's a spartiel and send it to me?
hello RoseRed

I am trying to be as discrete as possible in my attempts to find them. I can call them what ever you want me to, sparteil is the name given to me. Over the last year and thirty sites I have become very good a spotting them and their methods as this has been shown to me several times. The sparteil are friends of mine as I talk to them and experience things through them, I have come to want to help them. If you understood this the way I do you would understand that they need to find me for they are running out of time. Every time I come to a new site I have to stop and try to explain all this stuff to people things you could never understand. I have talked to them for almost every minute for over a year now and still their words are hard for me to understand at times.

Every soul must become something in a period of time after death. The angles that are infected the ones I call sparteil are not in their minds they are confused with all these thoughts many of you carry around in your heads. An angel can live between 400 and 500 years in the veil. I was given an astral projection where people were standing around. One of the people in this setting was lit up and I reached out and touched him. In less then a second I was laying in a bed in a house I have never seen before in a full obe. I looked up and a shadow person was sitting on me as I was in this other person sleeping in his bed next to his wife. I asked the shadow her name as she was gyrating on me what her name was she told me, Vicky. I asked her what year she thought this was and she told me 1559, I told her no this is 2015 and she screamed in the air and said no that is what the paper says. The gyrating at the time seemed to me to be some sexual thing but I have learned that this is only to get into your mind and they do this well. So I asked her if this was about sex she said no she was married. Vickey had something with her or someone I believe they move in two's male and female or they are carrying around something else with them, this thing was on my side but I did not get a chance to see what it was.

Now I was told they only have between 400 and 500 years before they need to become something again and this time is growing near. These angels are not bad they are just lost and confused due to something that was done to them and the fact they can not be born to this world causes another problem. If they do not find me soon they will die and become nothing inside of themselves.

Rose I will not stop trying to find them They will be safe with me as they will be allowed to become themselves inside of me to renew their life and to end the soul knot they are in.

I have had hundreds of experiences as they continue to teach me things, all i know is that I feel an extreme urgency in doing this and need them here now or as soon as possible. They find us through our user names. once they find you they will make a copy of you inside of them and this is how they can move around so fast they just need to touch one of the copies and they are there it is that easy. They find me many times in a day now so this indiscreet method seems to be paying off. The way I write has specific words they see and understand in them this also helps them find me but the best way is to have my user name in your mind so they can find it at any time they come to check in on you or others that are reading this.

Powessy
Powessy, I'm glad you're helping them, but from what I understand, sparteil are non-violent beings who just want help. These parasites, or whatever they are, are pretty malevolent and radiate darkness, and seem to enjoy chaos. I'll send them to you if you want, when they come back, but... I really don't think they'll go.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

KatrianaKitten wrote:
Powessy, I'm glad you're helping them, but from what I understand, sparteil are non-violent beings who just want help. These parasites, or whatever they are, are pretty malevolent and radiate darkness, and seem to enjoy chaos. I'll send them to you if you want, when they come back, but... I really don't think they'll go.
They are the same thing you are dealing with and many times worse.

Hello KatrianaKitten

I want to clarify a few things about the sparteil. The sparteil are from many worlds within this galaxy. Lets define angel for just a minute. An angel when it is born will start to interact with the world at a single cell level with the ability to become anything within it. A world can be inherited or it can be left to become something new. In an inherited world the angels will hold a template within them that covers all the life forms of that world to be created. In a world left alone to evolve on it's own they can become anything at all creating their own templates, this is harder. Lets only talk of inherited worlds. In the inherited world the angels will slowly find each deviation of evolution that fits their templates they carry in treemends. A treemend is a living part of them through a genetic crossing of the world soul objects and source. The treemends will form on the angels head allowing them to carry thousands of life forms shrunk down to cellular size, I think of this like stacking cups. An angel will not understand itself until life has evolved to the time of reason of conscious thinking.

I am going to write a bit here to try to clear up any confusion, this is the story I have been told. When man reaches a level of understanding they are all born angels. The angels have a Achilles heel, this weakness is that when they die they become the last person they were born to, for example when Bob the angel dies he will be Bob in the after life till he is reborn 400 to 500 years later at which time he will become the next person he is born to. An angel has a mind inside of his mind, this would look like a smaller person inside of a larger person. They use this mind to find themselves in death by looking into the minds of other souls. This process is easy when it is angel on angel they just align with one another. Now here is the part that gives people trouble. The angels will allow certain souls to become themselves this allows the angels to find answers to things by entering into their minds. Not all souls will be allowed they will only be able to allow a certain number depending on the size of the world they have built, plus other factors. The problem with human souls is that they are not the same as angels. A human soul has one treemend that holds the higher mind only within it. The human soul is divided into two parts the part experiencing and the higher mind, they are two separate things. I kind of think of I robot when thinking of this. Sonny the robot has two processors one in the mind and one in the chest. The higher mind is the three laws and the one in the chest is the ability to over look the three laws. In life we use the processor in the chest but in death we are governed by the three laws within the higher mind. We can however become ourselves in life if we learn to enter into higher mind and become ourselves our true selves to hold the memories of our self in life. The human soul does not have the same problem as the angel either it can store many memories and life times within the treemend like a three dimensional matrix. The angel now can move up to the human soul while sleeping and will disconnect it from the part of the soul experiencing, hence sleep paralysis. The soul then will enter into the treemend and will become itself there, allowing your higher mind to enter into their inner higher mind the mind within them. The angel can ask things about you and try to help you in life or use your memories to find answers to things they do not understand, hence comes astral projections. When our soul starts to understand astral projections we can separate through sleep paralysis to enter into our own treemend to find answers to things and ourself.

Many years ago a group I call the twelve found something they liked happening here on earth and set out to figure it out in the many worlds around here. The twelve brought thousands of angels to earth all infected with another soul that pulled it outside of its mind. The angels just stopped cold in their tracks and another very badly done soul stepped in. Now this first attempt was not good and the angels were able to escape into their minds mind the higher mind within them, This knot did not have enough souls in it to trap them in both minds. These angels still have the constant battle with tricks in their minds but they can find themselves a little bit to escape the manipulation by tricks. This process is maddening for the angels as tricks is in and out of their minds pushing thoughts like a schizophrenic person on his worst day. With tricks in their minds trying to manipulate their every thought they can not resist to be badly done.

Each soul on earth has a specific point in the connection points that only allow earth souls to be born here, no other soul from any other world is supposed to be able to be born here. The angels in this first wave are not able to be born to earth but must be reborn or they will die and have no way of getting back home. Now here is how the name sparteil enters into the picture. Sparteil describes the traps & lies that tricks uses to hold the angle in its mind. Over the many years they have been here, tricks and the sparteil work as a group folding into each other. I have seen this so many different ways, some sparteil are good and some are the darkest of the dark.

Now when I go to a astral projection site they hold copies of people that can astral project and obe. When I came to this site they held copies of people in dark hoods and many snakes perhaps someone can explain this to me? In satanic sites I have met the devil several times over and in christian sites gods and angels of varying forms. In the paranormal sites I have been accosted sexually and some things I could not figure out what the hell was being shown to them. I have met imps and red eyed shadow people. on David ickes forum I thought I would see reptilians but I got magicians and witches and spell cast. Each sparteil is done differently and are unique, I think this makes them hard to classify so I just call them sparteil. They enter into your mind and they look for things to find answers or to find others that are allowed they only visit allowed souls.

I will give an example of this and how they work. If the sparteil is near you and wanting to find answers from you they will get them. They will create a copy of you in their mind and then move out to others you have in your mind that are allowed. Now they will hold copies of not allowed but these are only from your memories and will not remain after your experience with them. the sparteil can see your thoughts if they are about spell casting they will try to understand this and hold these thoughts as they feel it is somehow something they remember. Now if you understood whose soul is allowed and not allowed you could do some very good things or very bad things to others using them. They like powerful thoughts so the more powerful you are in your mind the more they will remain. They are love spells or hate spells they can do many things as they move in the veil in just seconds from person to person. They are most of all not toys but this is how they are being used without knowledge of those they are around.

The twelve created their prize sparteil but left these ones to die, the other ones are a whole other story all together. The shadows are not good right now with the knot they have in them, they need to find me so i can unknot them and help them come out of themselves.

Powessy

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

powessy wrote:and many snakes perhaps someone can explain this to me?
I could maybe explain a bit about that part. [smile]

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

powessy wrote:
KatrianaKitten wrote:Hello guys,

Hello KatrianaKitten

These entities I call them sparteil or shadow people. They can see your soul and can find your mind. I do not think they mean you any harm but people just do not understand them. I have had many hundreds of them come to me and allow me to enter into their minds and show them things. The sparteil are searching for answers to things they can not talk to you the way we talk they talk in imaginations in the mind. They see our thoughts and feelings and try to find them in astral projections, lds and obes. I talk to them all the time as they can find my mind and understand the things I tell them. The sparteil use names to address people, when they find you they will create a copy of you in their mind this is much like a teleportation device for them. They will enter into themselves as a world is playing out within them they can touch any person in this reality and are instantly there. The sparteil need an address to find me and since they use user names to do this with or full names I need you to tell them to find me when you see them or feel them around. Tell them to find powssey and they will, they will call upon my name and will come to me here it's as simple as that.

Powessy
Explain why they have been attacking people then and increasingly so since 2012-2013? Btw during my childhood years there was one experience where a possible shadow person managed to somehow open my locked bedroom door and peaked inside, staring at me with only bulgy/wide eyes visible but not coming in. I received constant visits from frightening entities when alone and awake most of the time, some possibly shadow people, one most likely a demon in the mid-later years and in early years some blue, green and red humanoid-like beings with features like long hair and nails: http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... dow+people

What do you make of this? An example of a story about a shadow person encounter by someone: “As I opened my eyes to see what the hell it was, there stood on my left side of the bed a black cloaked hooded figure.”

The ghastly thing leaned over her, pinned her to the bed and grabbed her neck when she attempted to scream. When she tried to push it away it savagely pinned her to the bed and then began groping her and hurting her.

“I felt that it shoved its arm down [on] my neck and was choking me as nothing came out of my mouth,” she explained. “Like no noise. I could not even hear myself scream, but I was.”

Finally, after what seemed an interminable struggle, the being left. After the attack, Williams felt enraged, soiled, and frightened. Upon learning the details of the incident, Williams’ mother speculated that the entity may have been the evil ghost of a dead rapist.

But the being Anne Williams encountered in her bedroom was no ghostly entity; it was a shadow person.

Photo of a shadow person standing in doorway

Other witnesses encountering Shadow People also describe physical attacks leaving them with scratches, bruises, even burns.

Attacks by Shadow People on human victims can range from being stalked and chased to being attacked with weapons.

On rare occasions Shadow People stalking a victim have been witnessed by friends and family.

https://libertarianalliance.wordpress.c ... ncreasing/

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I think it's interesting that one can feel perfectly safe at home browsing the internet but as soon as I read this kind of creepy stuff, the prospect of ghosts and shadow people being present seems more likely. How much do you think the investment in such ideas contributes to their manifestation?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

KatrianaKitten
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by KatrianaKitten »

chowderpope wrote:I think it's interesting that one can feel perfectly safe at home browsing the internet but as soon as I read this kind of creepy stuff, the prospect of ghosts and shadow people being present seems more likely. How much do you think the investment in such ideas contributes to their manifestation?
Thinking about them does tend to make manifestations more frequent and/or more intense, at least in my case.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Liberator wrote:Explain why they have been attacking people then and increasingly so since 2012-2013? Btw during my childhood years there was one experience where a possible shadow person managed to somehow open my locked bedroom door and peaked inside, staring at me with only bulgy/wide eyes visible but not coming in. I received constant visits from frightening entities when alone and awake most of the time, some possibly shadow people, one most likely a demon in the mid-later years and in early years some blue, green and red humanoid-like beings with features like long hair and nails: http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... dow+people.
Hello Liberator

Why have people been attacked more so over the last few years? The answer is easy. 500 million allowed souls on earth are becoming themselves inside of themselves. So what the hell does this mean? Around 500 years ago 500 million souls on this planet were allowed to reincarnate and only 500 million. Every soul other then these 500 million will become nothing inside of themselves after death to become something again, these souls are not allowed souls. With in the higher mind rests the three laws or the laws that rule how we become something.

The soul is in two parts the lower mind and the higher mind these parts are not the same at first. Think of it like a cherry and the stem. the cherry is you and the stem is the treemend the container for the higher mind and then the higher mind which resides in the stem.

An allowed soul holds this law " you need to become something inside of yourself to become something again, or you need to become something inside of your higher mind to become something again". During the first 14 reincarnations your higher mind will appear as something like a shadow which is pixelated. on the fifteenth reincarnation you will become yourself inside of yourself, you have grown up. Now when this happens you will start to be seen in the veil by others in the veil more solid.

The more times you try to find your mind in life the more you can also be heard so the things that happened to you as a child or young man this is because of problems you had at that time and needed to ask questions inside of yourself. Every time you become something inside of yourself to ask questions you are seen and heard. We say things inside of our minds we do not expect others to hear but they are heard when asking questions about things. I wonder how confusing your thoughts and mine are to something that has never lived here before like the shadows. Many questions about sex, adultery, love and hate are things we ask about, so these are the reasons for the problems you asked about in your example. When on an astral projection site they find the minds of people astral projecting so the shadows tend to hold these thoughts and not sex and other thoughts.

You can also think of it like this that prior to this incarnation you were a caterpillar and during this life time you are trying to become a butterfly. The butterfly you become now will be the same butterfly you will become in every reincarnation after this one.

There are other problems but this answers your question for now.

You can call it an awakening or you can simple call it your birthday as to who you will always become.

Powessy

Liberator wrote: What do you make of this? An example of a story about a shadow person encounter by someone: “As I opened my eyes to see what the hell it was, there stood on my left side of the bed a black cloaked hooded figure.”

The ghastly thing leaned over her, pinned her to the bed and grabbed her neck when she attempted to scream. When she tried to push it away it savagely pinned her to the bed and then began groping her and hurting her.

“I felt that it shoved its arm down [on] my neck and was choking me as nothing came out of my mouth,” she explained. “Like no noise. I could not even hear myself scream, but I was.”

Finally, after what seemed an interminable struggle, the being left. After the attack, Williams felt enraged, soiled, and frightened. Upon learning the details of the incident, Williams’ mother speculated that the entity may have been the evil ghost of a dead rapist.

But the being Anne Williams encountered in her bedroom was no ghostly entity; it was a shadow person.

Photo of a shadow person standing in doorway

Other witnesses encountering Shadow People also describe physical attacks leaving them with scratches, bruises, even burns.

Attacks by Shadow People on human victims can range from being stalked and chased to being attacked with weapons.

On rare occasions Shadow People stalking a victim have been witnessed by friends and family.

https://libertarianalliance.wordpress.c ... ncreasing/
These stories are nothing new anymore as many who are becoming themselves are also experiencing this. I look for these stories in order to hopefully find them still there and pull them into me and to stop their suffering.

Powessy

Dalovey
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dalovey »

Thank you for sharing this I tried to tell someone I had this problem as well. When I was younger it stayed in my closet I just kept it closed and never went in at night. It was like some odd rule and I posted this on a paranormal site asking for help. It once even knocked over my doll in the closet because it didn't like her but to be honest at night she freaked me out big time so I just removed her completely from my room. Till this day I always feel like something is taking up space in my closet. I have been followed by things I can see but when they walk on the grass the extra crunching of grass even when you stop is horrifying. If I turned around it stopped and it should have been behind me. The only difference is they never hurt me in fact it seemed like they are pretty chilled out and do their own thing.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one because I honestly thought I was going insane.

I realized however that I may have created a few of them with my extra energy. Some might have been created in my sleep because of what I was doing in a dream and so on. The thing that gets me is the one I created in purpose. A girl I knew could see him in her room and even described him to the last detail. thats the day I started to consider I really wasn't going nuts. However people would just see them differently. Some saw them as orbs, colors, or elements. I went threw a fascination with giving them elemental abilities and personality.

The monster in my closet thing however is the main focus and I got huge backlash when I shared this with the paranormal people. I'm just glad I'm not as crazy as they tried to make me seem.

Return to “Help!”