Magic Power feels drained and sluggish.

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Magic Power feels drained and sluggish.

Post by RaineAshford »

I was casting spells with ease and now they seem drained and every day I have an entity coming to collect worship from me, what to I do to get rid of this entity and restore my magical power.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Magic Power feels drained and sluggish.

Post by RoseRed »

It is a site rule - there's no attacking other members.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

It is a site rule - there's no attacking other members.
I'm confused.

Is this claimed as the result of a member attack?

I can't see any mention of that in the OP.

And, yep, if we catch it we kick it, along with the participants.

Could someone here clarify?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

It's from an entity before I joined occultforum, I just want to know what has worked in restoring power.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

No comment on the attack thing, but people here warned you about this. Did you make a pact with this entity? If not, you owe it nothing and you need to cut off all attachments to it ASAP. You can't refill a glass while it still has a hole in the bottom.

And while you're at it, maybe rethink opening yourself up to every entity who comes along and tells you how pretty and awesome you are.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

It's from an entity before I joined occultforum, I just want to know what has worked in restoring power.
Thanks, that is reassuring.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

More details of this problem are required. What is the entities name.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Sypheara wrote:More details of this problem are required. What is the entities name.
It lies all the time. Almost everything it tells me is deceit.

It behaves like a Greater Demon though.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Sure, it could be an entity from before she joined. It's a great theory. Not one I'm buying, though.

RA did ask for people to try to kick her ass. Are any us of surprised that someone most likely obliged her. Although, Spiral makes an excellent point.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Ah yes, that thread. I'd forgotten that one, sorry. [thumbup]

Ask and ye shall receive perhaps, yes it could be and that's a big part of why we don't encourage combat/warfare/ unsolicited 'help'.

It's a minefield we don't want to have walk into/sort through...

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

RoseRed wrote:RA did ask for people to try to kick her ass. Are any us of surprised that someone most likely obliged her.
I'm certainly not surprised...
I just want to know what has worked in restoring power.
Restoring power is establishing divine authority over your Self, life and environment.
In most traditions, this involves communion with your Holy Guardian Angel.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

RaineAshford wrote:I was casting spells with ease and now they seem drained and every day I have an entity coming to collect worship from me, what to I do to get rid of this entity and restore my magical power.
One of the main reasons I do things myself and eschew working with or involving myself with any entities, there always be a price to pay, and more trouble than benefit.
Did you make a deal with this entity, or start working with it, or what? How did this entity get introduced to you? Information is needed before any proper advice is given for getting rid of it.

As for restoring your magical power, that restores gradually by itself. About the only thing you can do is to find an area or item saturated with magical energies (i.e. finding a ley line/sink) as well as cease all unnecessary magical activities until it restores. You also need to take care of your body as well. Exercise, eat some good healthy meals, rest and take some time to do something relaxing, like take a bath, get a massage, stuff like that.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

I was casting spells with ease and now they seem drained and every day I have an entity coming to collect worship from me, what to I do to get rid of this entity and restore my magical power.
You were just casting spells and there apeared from nowhere Entity that claimed she/he/it wants you to pay? For what? and Why?

Sorry but it sounds shady as f... [tongue]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Does happen Maya that entities become attracted to people in that manner.

But yeah, if I was you Raine id ask Lucifer for help. If you have a bond with him as you describe, he will be able to get rid of this entity for you. That plus the advice given elsewhere should shift it.. just if its malefic more help would be a good idea.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

RoseRed wrote:Sure, it could be an entity from before she joined. It's a great theory. Not one I'm buying, though.

RA did ask for people to try to kick her ass. Are any us of surprised that someone most likely obliged her. Although, Spiral makes an excellent point.
Even if its not a member here notice there are often un-named guests/lurkers who could be viewing this site at any moment? What if some are experienced occultists and one obliged?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

@ Liberator:

Indeed and as this is not something we can control, we prefer not to open members up to the potential, if we can avoid it.

Raine was advised in thread that inviting magickal attack on the open forum was not a wise move.

An ounce of prevention is so often worth much more than a pound of cure, but hey, we all live and learn, right?

At least folk here are willing to advise and help, when these things happen. [thumbup]

I am very proud of our members at times like this. [cool]

Lesson learned too, I hope. [greensmile]

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Well, you get your ass kicked until you figure out how to not get your ass kicked anymore.

You start with the simple things like smudgings, washes, egg cleansings, shield maintenance,

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

I figured it out and recovered. More magick now than ever before.

All spells/thoughts/imagination are absorbed into body to heal it. The more you think correctly[everything you do you do for an ideal[beauty] pleasure[magick, sex, environment, senses/sensations, interactions, conversation] paradise]: The faster your body heals.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

RaineAshford wrote:I figured it out and recovered. More magick now than ever before.

All spells/thoughts/imagination are absorbed into body to heal it. The more you think correctly[everything you do you do for an ideal[beauty] pleasure[magick, sex, environment, senses/sensations, interactions, conversation] paradise]: The faster your body heals.
Good but I do not belive, dunno why...
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

Maya The Generator wrote: Good but I do not belive, dunno why...
I wonder...
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

This forum is getting too shady for me [crazy]

And I lose respect for practitioners who invite attacks to assert their superior skills. It's the equivalent of a drunk person lurching around the bar picking fights with people to prove he's a tough guy. If you're really that skilled in magickal defense, you should feel confident in your abilities without needing to do the internet equivalent of "come at me bro" to prove them.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

And I lose respect for practitioners who invite attacks to assert their superior skills. It's the equivalent of a drunk person lurching around the bar picking fights with people to prove he's a tough guy. If you're really that skilled in magickal defense, you should feel confident in your abilities without needing to do the internet equivalent of "come at me bro" to prove them.
Absolutely. [thumbup]

The rest of this thread will be a face saving exercise, so participate at your own discretion. [geek2]

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

I admit it was a mistake to invite attacks, but I was testing a new countershield.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

RaineAshford wrote:I admit it was a mistake to invite attacks, but I was testing a new countershield.
Then... why did you not ask some trusted people to test it by some controlled attacks, that can be recalled immediately once ascertained how effective the shield was? You don't ask for random people to attack you when you are using an untrusted and untried shield
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Caerdon wrote:
RaineAshford wrote:I admit it was a mistake to invite attacks, but I was testing a new countershield.
Then... why did you not ask some trusted people to test it by some controlled attacks, that can be recalled immediately once ascertained how effective the shield was? You don't ask for random people to attack you when you are using an untrusted and untried shield
Beginner mistake. :P

Return to “Help!”