Black Bible Spellbook

The naughty step, the fighting pit, where topics come to die and moderation is generally lighter.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Black Bible Spellbook

Post by RaineAshford »

magari wrote:And is it a bible? or a spellbook? Or both? Neither?
It's called Black Bible because it's bible of the blackcrafts, mathmatical figuring of physics. Black like Black Technology.

The name Black Bible came to me in a dream about Black Witches who channeled knowledge from the future for their craft and ritual. I felt it important to write so that I may learn magick as well. And I have learned a lot from writing it. I suggest writing Grimoires to everyone on the forum, it really is the best way to learn.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

RaineAshford wrote:
It's called Black Bible because it's bible of the blackcrafts, mathmatical figuring of physics. Black like Black Technology.

The name Black Bible came to me in a dream about Black Witches who channeled knowledge from the future for their craft and ritual. I felt it important to write so that I may learn magick as well. And I have learned a lot from writing it. I suggest writing Grimoires to everyone on the forum, it really is the best way to learn.
^^^
Proof no one should take anything in this "bible" seriously.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

magari wrote:
RaineAshford wrote:

^^^
Proof no one should take anything in this "bible" seriously.
Some people see dreams as prophecy. If everything in existence has a purpose, than so do our dreams.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

magari, easy. Don't be so hostile.
RaineAshford wrote:I was thinking the secret New World Order that will bring all of Humanity together as a single nation. I don't believe it's complete turmoil or chaos because I've seen chaos in visions and what we have is a lot better. But I still believe current world issues and culture is dystopian in nature, less enjoyable than the perfect policed future. I was glad when they legalized Marijuana in the United States but they still need to legalize it in Canada.

The Black Bible offers new language considerations, here is a snippit...

I'm glad to see that you do have sense in you after all. You'll be happy to know that your new prime minister is on the verge of legalizing weed in Canada. Good thing too, I do fancy some good Canadian cheddar. Secondly, I agree. Writing personal grimoires is an excellent way of putting together what one has learned.

Now, understand this. I am here to help. Hopefully you do consider this to be your manifest imagination teaching you maturity. That, or otherwise, you also need to understand that each human being is a being and as fellow players of the game you must have respect, for arrogance is the path to downfall. On this plane, nobody knows real apart from unreal. Therefore, the more humility and simplicity you have in presenting your ideas, the better chances you will have of them being taken seriously.

Now let's go onto the topic of your "Black" Bible. You should understand that (although you use colours to represent things) there cannot be any association of magick itself with a colour - unless you are focusing on only one aspect of it. Even then, what is black to you may be pink to someone else.

Having a different way of wording things won't get you anywhere. A dictionary of terms used specifically in connection to your practices should come after you've detailed your own experiences and the results of your practice. Then you must detail your practices in such a way that it is easy to replicate. You're here to share your knowledge with humanity for the betterment of humanity, not to show off as if you know more than anyone else. Moreover, it is important that you understand that making up names for things that already have names is your ticket to humiliation.

It's protocol that you know and understand as many current world practices in spirituality as you can. Using their terminology as a base, express your thoughts and ideas. This both helps you and the reader of your grimoire to get to the point you are trying to make.

In general, your grimoire is a spellbook. Instead of droning about the underlying physics, detail your spells themselves first and how to cast them. You may begin with a short introduction of the physics but that's best left till the end and until you yourself have immaculate understanding of both that physics, and the physics that is scientifically perpetuated.

Two more things before your next question. First off, you probably have heard this before, but change begins from oneself. If something isn't working, try differently. Secondly, this could be your own way of thinking, but you must remember that reality is different for everyone. Sometimes it's not a bad thing to stop holding onto your own ideas concretely and thus taking into account where others are coming from. You have to change your approach if you want to go down this path any further and have anything remotely successful to show for it.

I do actually apologize that some of your experiences have been ridiculed on here. When I first joined the forums I straight up said there should be a forum rule against discrimination of beliefs, but it didn't make it into the books. While, unfortunately, there are people here who will tell you you need help, I will talk to you about your experiences, your ideas, and share some of mine with you as long as you have civil, conversational standards.

That said, next question, pretty much a repeat of the one from before.. So think real hard before you answer it.

What does your spellbook have to offer against the current world's problems?
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

"What does your spellbook have to offer against the current world's problems?"

That there is magick that can heal the body. I've healed a cut in a couple seconds once before but I haven't been able to replicate it yet, I wanted to write Black Bible Volumes until I can explain it. It was a miracle I performed. So I believe people are Gods.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

RaineAshford wrote:"What does your spellbook have to offer against the current world's problems?"

That there is magick that can heal the body. I've healed a cut in a couple seconds once before but I haven't been able to replicate it yet, I wanted to write Black Bible Volumes until I can explain it. It was a miracle I performed. So I believe people are Gods.
People aren't gods, friend. People are people and gods are gods. You've been unable to replicate the miracle is proof, and even those who perform miracles on the daily only do so with help from either the Personality Of God Itself, or from lesser gods (demigods, demons, whatever you want to call them). As it stands, there is no human on earth who is magickally capable of performing such feats on their own. If there are, they are few in number. Three or four in 8 billion. But with proper work we can try to change that number.

Tell us now, then. What were the circumstances of this injury? What did you do exactly to perform this healing?

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

I willed my arm to be healed with energy from my hands.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

RaineAshford wrote:I willed my arm to be healed with energy from my hands.
No.

Speak up Raine, I can't hear you. Let's try again. What were the circumstances of this injury and what did you do exactly to perform this healing?

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

RaineAshford wrote:That there is magick that can heal the body. I've healed a cut in a couple seconds once before but I haven't been able to replicate it yet, I wanted to write Black Bible Volumes until I can explain it. It was a miracle I performed. So I believe people are Gods.
I can conceive of magickal healing, absolutely, but it's the logical leap to ''people are Gods'' as a result that I do not get.

Why should having the ability to heal ourserves - under certain conditions - make us Gods? Telepathy, clairvoyance, OBE, self-healing ect. are probably faculties that are intrinsic to nature and human beings. That doesn't make us Masters of the Universe.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

To be a god one should be omnipotent at least omniscient. Without either I'm not so sure that I can call one a god.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

EternalReturn wrote:To be a god one should be omnipotent at least omniscient. Without either I'm not so sure that I can call one a god.
Sam. wrote:I can conceive of magickal healing, absolutely, but it's the logical leap to ''people are Gods'' as a result that I do not get.

Why should having the ability to heal ourserves - under certain conditions - make us Gods? Telepathy, clairvoyance, OBE, self-healing ect. are probably faculties that are intrinsic to nature and human beings. That doesn't make us Masters of the Universe.
I've already explained to Raine what being a god is, guys. Still waiting on her response, though. I plan on making Raine work hard at the moment, let's not distract her.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

cyberdemon wrote:
No.

Speak up Raine, I can't hear you. Let's try again. What were the circumstances of this injury and what did you do exactly to perform this healing?
It was an accident. And I tried to heal it and it healed. I was feeling powerful like a rush of energy came over me.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

RaineAshford wrote:
cyberdemon wrote:
No.

It was an accident. And I tried to heal it and it healed. I was feeling powerful like a rush of energy came over me.
That's a danger of working with magick, that feeling of being powerful, that rush you can get. It... can do some serious augmentations to your psyche. It's one thing to be proud of what you can do, of what you accomplish, but another to start believing you are more than you are. This is why humility is so sorely needed when a person practices magick, why the practitioner need alot of grounding, both energetically and mentally.

I'm not saying this against you, that is not my intent of my tone, but as a general warning. Everyone risks the danger of falling down this path of illusions of grandeur, it's an easy trap, one I've seen many a person fall into, one I nearly did as well in the past. As I say, no one's immune to it.

Anyways, getting away from that, when you preformed the healing, what exactly did you do? Did you just flood the cut with energy and suddenly it closed? Or did you concentrate on the cut and had specific steps that played out in your mind, such as having mental images of your skin knitting back together via influence of your energy? How large was the cut? Was it small and just large enough to bleed? Or was it relatively deep? Was there a mark left after, such as a line or a scar? Where there any other impressions that you had at the time or afterwards? These types of details are important and are best to give and what people are looking for [thumbup]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

It was more like our bodies are perfect and any injury is evil energy that needs to be exorcised, so I evaporated the cut. A scar was left, but the majority of the cut still evaporated.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

RaineAshford wrote:It was more like our bodies are perfect and any injury is evil energy that needs to be exorcised, so I evaporated the cut. A scar was left, but the majority of the cut still evaporated.
Hmm, weird, to me that doesn't make sense in my mind. I'm not doubting that's what your mind translated for what you did, but to me, evaporating a cut doesn't sound like it should work. It should be closed, knitted up, fixed, drawn together. It's not a blemish that can be wiped away. Hrm... unless... when you where doing this "evaporating", was the cut area feeling like it was being flooded with energy, or that your energy was pushing at the cut until it went away and sealed up, either from the edges or from within/underneath?
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

It was transmuting like how fat transmutes to energy[adrenaline] or water to sweat/smell. It transmuted to something invisible, I possibly regrew my skin upwards and the cut turned into invisible air or some other invisible energy. It was evaporation like I said.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Here's a portion of Black Bible Volume II that I think you may enjoy:

“Life only begins as a struggle and then it flourishes into an eternal paradise.”

“Existence is eternal and so is your soul.”

“Always research Magick because you can always learn.”

“Cause can come before affect and affect before cause because of predestiny[causality].”

“We are unique in everything but what gives us pleasure for the same things can give all of us pleasure if our mentalities are adapted for it.”

“Covens are built on love and a shared desire for knowledge and wisdom.”

“Contrast with the perceived weaknesses of others with wisdom and experience.”

“Never fear colours for every colour is pure. Black and White are both tools of a Black Witch.”

“Perception is a clear line of sight to eternity.”

“The Black Bible is Hedonistic.”
“My affecting causes many affects, and to cause my affecting causes many affects.”

“How do you begin time unless affect comes before cause? Something beginning is an affect not a cause. Proof of predestiny in logic.”

“Ego is power when you are righteous.”

“Have faith in truths. Good is good.”

“Invent hypothetical concepts to train your mind in production of thought.”

“You guide existence to bring you to the future paradise. This is your omnipresense, expand upon it for expedience to paradise.”

“I exist.”

“Black Magick is knowing that it is not impossible to obtain your desires. Black Magick is manifesting your desires with your mind’s abilities. Black Magick accumulates in all of your lives and in whatever ghostly form you may take while trying to stabalize an immortal form.”

“It’s a mystery to me why anyone would keep their magick discoveries a secret. You’re threatened by the very concept of secrecy.”

“Only fools believe pain has a place in existence, it’s extinction is the dawn of cosmic rationality.”

“Every time you look into a reflection you can affect your most inner self.”

“There’s emotions that make you vulnerable and emotions that don’t; discover the emotions that don’t make you vulnerable.”

“I am my own God.”

“My will/desires have been projected into eternity[the future] because I have a perception, a perception is always seeing eternity therefor a false being can not project it’s will or desires because it has no gaze into eternity, they are forever at the whims of their Gods[The Perceptions].”

“A God is undefeatable in eternity therefor everything has a beneficial reason that the God will eventually figure out and thus benefit from(increased knowledge, increased power, increased maturity, increased wisdom.).”
“If you can be killed you’re not a God. What makes a God a God is their immortality, whether through reincarnation, body transfer, or immortal form. A perception is forever.”

“Trust is impossible because we are compelled by a temporal gravity compelling us to eternity, all behaviours are to achieve ability for capabilities, anyone or anything will switch their behaviours without warning if it’s more expedient to something predestined[to build perfection].”

“Evil is just a street sign I pass on the eternal highway, nothing I’d take with me.”

“What’s happened before may happen again.”

“Mind, Soul, Perception, Conscious, and God are all interchangeable.”

“Encourage intelligence in others.”

“If existence is solipsism and there is only one true God, then that God is The Messiah to themselves; for who needs saving more than someone born into purgatory.”

“Have more than an answer, have consideration.”

“To balance evil with good is to surpass evil infinitely.”

“If you were to reach the edge of Universe you would continue through to the opposite side. Black space prevents a paradox of sight. So we can logically conclude that impossible paradox’s are suppressed by physics, whereas possible paradox’s are magical for the sake of perceptions We can also deduce it’s possible to be double omnipresent or more. This also explains the formation of planets as the only non-paradoxal things that could allow a return to origin upon traveling along the surface, and why the Humans are capable of being Vessels to Gods because their planet represents infinite looping of space.”

“A witch only plays games to win. She doesn’t care for the thrill of win or loss. So to does she apply this mentality to her other endeavours in life.”

“Having no threats to your paradise is a greater power than being king of purgatory.”

“The body and brain are two separate life-forms(we are symbiotic(sperm and egg)), it is possible to have a conversation with your other half thus splitting consciousness into two to ultimately find a way to create two whole bodies. Often possession is a brain behaving erratically.”
“More expression is allowed during the night because we’re not competing with the sun’s expression. Night is when the amateurs power is most heightened.”

“Gods are colour thinkers, they think to balance the most extreme beautiful colours other God’s have seen so that all God’s perceive colours equally at their best.”

“Knowing how to behave around someone is mind controlling, so everyone is always mind controlling.”

“A successful brown spell can transmute.”

“Correctness is not always perfect. Sometimes a perfect being must make mistakes.”

“Have a way to recognize the vastness from you an event happened when you remember it. Then you will achieve a new mentality that considers vastness.”

“There’s a perfect reason for everything, even the mistakes.”

“Every beginning is an end of that beginning, with an eternity of aftermath. Existence is 3 faceted because there was an end to the beginning, thus not frozen.”

“When you acquire good things you let go of worse good things. When you become smarter or understand how to pleasure yourself better, you let go of the old methods to build the base[beginning latents to invent paradise from] of other dimensions at their beginning. How everything will ever be comes from finding better goods.”

“War of ideals with varying fluxations of Time Speeds. Faster thought is connecting to slower time. Slower thought is connecting to faster time. Time speeds simultaneous allow us to think forever without being outrun by late eternity or being too slow. We teach others and are taught by others while they are in range of comfort/capability of thought speed.”

“The success of a spell depends on how you wire it. Have the affects affect other affects and reactions affecting original affects, and other similar wirings.”

“Expect to react perfectly to every opportunity for a reaction. Increases yield from training. ”

“Cast elemental spells parallel to your body.”

“Every behaviour you do creates a living Tulpa that must be countered with your ideals for pleasure as overriding.”

“When you address yourself as I there is a cluster of identifiers in that ‘I’, if you edit these identifiers you can edit who you are as much as you need or want to. Divine closely and frequently until the identifiers are revealed in definition.”

“You are drawn towards elaborations as telepathy of your thoughts. Recognize the sources that are good for you and those that are bad for you in consideration of your ideals.”

“Have accompanying emotions to set the theme to your thoughts, but do the math for them to determine how much they’ll improve your situation.”

“Have an algorithm of thinking for only what matures you, despite having access to all your memories to think with.”

Return to “The Roasting Pit”