Real Online Ouija Board Available For Use

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Real Online Ouija Board Available For Use

Post by Liberator »

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Real Online Ouija Board Available For Use

Post by EEHC »

I think I prefer a wooden board, sitting in a dimly lit room with candles. It feels somewhat 'clumsy' attempting to communicate with spirits on the internet. Not that I don't believe it could work for someone else as a tool but the mood and general comfort zone plays an important role for me. As a side note, I will share this bizzare story of a girl apparently possessed by an entity after 'playing' with a Ouija mobile app:

http://www.news.com.au/world/south-amer ... 7560369820

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I'm skeptical about that girl in the video. I'd need some more proof other than her talking in a strange voice and saying "666" (which is so generic)

I imagine plenty of people pretend to be possessed out of boredom or wanting attention. I have been personal witness to a couple of situations like that.

As for the Ouija website, I tried it and it answered Yes and then No to the same question, when it wasn't even a Yes or No question.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

chowderpope wrote:I'm skeptical about that girl in the video. I'd need some more proof other than her talking in a strange voice and saying "666" (which is so generic)

I imagine plenty of people pretend to be possessed out of boredom or wanting attention. I have been personal witness to a couple of situations like that.
Psychiatric, maybe. The medical team had difficulties restraining her, it seems she was really having some strange fit.

The way I see it, opening oneself too much to negative influences (real or imagined) can be dangerous for some people. I am not saying this was an evil entity but it's a possibility that I wouldn't dismiss either. So even if this was psychiatrical and not necesserely occult in nature, it shows that vulnerable and suggestible individuals should stay away from the Ouija and other means of spirit communication.

Neters
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Neters »

I don't know, I passed this one off as bullshit right away, but I still messed around with it for a few minutes. For each of the questions I asked, I received relevant answers. The Ouija has never really crossed my path, so my interest has never been too great, but now I'm not sure if I want to discredit even this online version as being a possible tool...

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”