Santa Clause

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Santa Clause

Post by one-off »

Maybe I'm crazy [crazy] .

After reading some of the books recommended here and other ones on the astral plane... I understand that there is a strong possibility of my man Santa being real.

Allow me to explain. Barring a theory of actual man that could have lived and one point and is now dead Santa Clause is an artificially created entity.

The astral plane has various levels, but it's not necessarily a plane in the sense of a separate dimension. It's more of a different type of matter, and when you train your senses you can see it. You can also take on those forms of matter and, temporarily separating yourself from the physical body< you can travel it, or astral project.

I really don't want to get into a complicated explanation of it though. To put it in lamen's terms it's this world, only more. It has various levels of matter and at each level the matter becomes finer. For a comparison it your be like having the ability to sense different wavelengths of sight and sound. With our current default human senses we can only perceive the stuff on this wavelength of our physical world's matter.

So in other words the "spiritual" stuff that takes place on the various levels of the astral plane are actually happening right here all around us, just imperceptible since we don't have the tools to observe it yet. Unless you have magick training or are born a psychic or medium or some other affinity.

I hope that gave you a bit of understanding. So now onto Santa Clause...

On the astral plane there are creatures. There are various types and I don't want to get into all of that. One of them is the artificial spiritual being known as the elemental. It's evolved state is an egregore.

The elemental is created from human thought. It's a living creature with a willpower of it's own, and it does what it want's to do after created. It tirelessly works towards the agenda of what created it.

There are different types: unconscious and conscious. The unconscious ones are formed from the thoughts of people's autopilot thoughts. The consciously created ones where made from people who intentionally made them, magick or otherwise.

They live based off of the thought that created them. They draw power and life-force from it. It's also their purpose. If I'm thinking of obtaining something it creates an elemental which will work tirelessly in the background to get it for me. I don't know the extent of their abilities as I'm a neophyte.

If a thought is intense enough and perpetuated long enough it powers up the elemental to the point where it becomes an Egregore.

Anyway, so Santa Clause in itself for me has been the idea that human's live with each other and give each other gifts so in it's essence every person is a Santa, this is how everyone could receive a present all around the world in a single night. It was something more philosophical.

It's a bit deeper then that though. Santa has to be well beyond the point of just plain old elemental. It receives an entire months worth of power from all over the world. This should be plenty to keep it around the remainder of the year, so it's not a simple elemental that get's created 1 day out of the year, then dies off due to no one thinking about it.

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake. He know's when you've been bad or good. So be good, for goodness sake. Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why. Santa Clause is coming to town.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Santa Clause

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Pretty sure he was real, and the name is simply a bastardisation of Saint Nicholas - say it with a Germanic accent a bit quicker - Sant Niklaus. Belief creates reality to a degree, perception of events and understanding of them being the root of that belief. Enough people have believed in Santa Claus for long enough to give him a life of his own, for sure - they have even developed a complex story around him, and you can visit his 'home'.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Santa Clause

Post by one-off »

So I took a look over Saint Nicholas on wiki. cool so Santa isn't an egrigore.

Which means if it was Saint Nicholas then depending on the path he took after death there is no Santa Clause force working behind the scenes.

Return to “Beginners Info”