Pact with demon

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Pact with demon

Post by Calicifer »

Well, can you tell me that you signed for. How pact was worded, that you had expected and what this entity told you about your doubts?

Usually, money does not come out of the sky. Demon need to set things into motion, make computational errors, human errors, some seemingly blind luck and etc. They do not materialize wealth out of nowhere, but the draw it from the world through the circumstance.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Calicifer wrote:Well, can you tell me that you signed for. How pact was worded, that you had expected and what this entity told you about your doubts?

Usually, money does not come out of the sky. Demon need to set things into motion, make computational errors, human errors, some seemingly blind luck and etc. They do not materialize wealth out of nowhere, but the draw it from the world through the circumstance.
Thank you Calicifer your help is much appreciated.

I summoned Clauneck and I signed for $25000 and help opening doors for financial success in the future so that I am never without money. I offered my body and soul in 20 years from the date of signing the pact if what I ask for was deliver but stated that if it wasnt delivered that the pact wasn't valid. I asked for the $25000 to be in my bank account by today and nothing is there. How should I have worded it and if I need $25000 and help with future finance please tell me how I can acheive this via making a pact?

Thank you in advance.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

also what do you mean about doubts?

Thanks

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Well, there is always a way to summon the same entity again and ask ''what is up''. There is always a chance that one who you summoned is not an entity which you had intended to. I do not know how they work, but I find them to be somewhat fickle. They sometimes spend their time and energy to promise something only to later not to honor their promises for no apparent reason. Same is here, there can be many reasons why this pact had failed. The best solution is working this out with an entity with whom you signed a deal. Sometimes it's enough simple request and they will respond in the dream, sometimes you need to summon demon and have conversation with it.

Second thing, I cannot validate your experiences. That you said might be true or it might be just your mind playing tricks upon you. This is why matters like these should be solved personally or through medium, an experienced magickian who could help you to make a pact.

If a pact had failed, you can always try later down the line. If one side does not fulfill its bargain then contract is automatically void. They do not work every time due to various reasons and in practice, selling your soul is not as easy as it would first look. You have to be fortune/unfortune to receive attention of more predatory entities during your rituals in order for this to be fulfilled

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Calicifer wrote:Well, there is always a way to summon the same entity again and ask ''what is up''. There is always a chance that one who you summoned is not an entity which you had intended to. I do not know how they work, but I find them to be somewhat fickle. They sometimes spend their time and energy to promise something only to later not to honor their promises for no apparent reason. Same is here, there can be many reasons why this pact had failed. The best solution is working this out with an entity with whom you signed a deal. Sometimes it's enough simple request and they will respond in the dream, sometimes you need to summon demon and have conversation with it.

Second thing, I cannot validate your experiences. That you said might be true or it might be just your mind playing tricks upon you. This is why matters like these should be solved personally or through medium, an experienced magickian who could help you to make a pact.

If a pact had failed, you can always try later down the line. If one side does not fulfill its bargain then contract is automatically void. They do not work every time due to various reasons and in practice, selling your soul is not as easy as it would first look. You have to be fortune/unfortune to receive attention of more predatory entities during your rituals in order for this to be fulfilled
Thank you.

When you mentioned before about 'doubts' did you mean that if I had doubts about the pact been seen through ie I get what I asked for that it wouldn't happen?

Also what did you mean by receive attention from more predatory entities during your rituals? Also if selling my soul isn't going to work for this what else would you suggest that I offer? And if I ask for $25000 within 2 days does this seem a reasonable request. I ask because you have more knowledge on demons power than I? Thanks.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

I have been reading that promoting the demon and/or doing the demons work on earth may be sifficient to offer the demon. any ideas and how to word it in pact? Thanks

Mem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mem »

Haha you're crazy, i love it. You should try it again with the same stakes before you shoot up a school though? Up to you my friend.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

There can be millions of reasons of why your pact had failed. That I would recommend for you to do is to wait a month and see if nothing is happening. During that time you can gather more information about this field rather than asking us for every little detail. Internet is full of information, just a random search, full of videos on experiences in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_XsnBwRZZg

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

See this is the issue with people trying to evoke demons and other high-level entities without working on their astral sight and divinatory skills first. At the very least you should have some way of determining whether you contacted Clauneck without having to ask strangers on a forum. Seems like a dangerous or at least inefficient way of conducting business otherwise.

I also haven't seen people achieve much success with outrageous requests like getting $25,000 that day with no work on your part. Are you sure your body and soul are worth $25k to this demon? Or anything at all? It would make more sense to develop a working relationship with Clauneck where you do some work he needs done and in return he helps you and brings money your way over time. I've seen more people succeed with this approach than doing a big one-time deal in the dark hoping it works.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

And as for "predatory entities", I can't speak for the other commenter but I think s/he is referring to the way the astral world is layered, it is much easier to contact lower-level entities than it is to contact demons, angels etc. That also makes it easier for them to mess with people by impersonating higher-class spirits. This is why you need to do your own research before evocation so you can test whoever shows up, and also have some form of divination available to interpret your results over time. I can't get with the "just make your pact and hope the right demon showed up" approach although it seems to work for some. If you value your body and soul so lightly, it will be noticed.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

the_spiral wrote:...
You are right, I did meant that. Without sufficient skill a summoner can summon anyone. In theory, even experienced ones can fall if a demon in question if he is cunning enough and caring enough to pull some scheme on you.

While asking huge sums of money is questionable and expecting it to arrive so shortly is outrageous, I never imagined that financial wealth would be greatly priced power for demons. But how really financial wealth matter to them? Speaking in practical terms, if they want your soul more just as a trivial thing, can you request resources which would elevate you to the upper class for the rest of your life?

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

update since my failed attempts:

I have been doing some research on summoning i have been meditating and doing a lot of reading. I have made contact with the spirit Bune and am doing a ritual tomorrow to make a pact with him. Do you think I should write a physical pact on paper or just verbal? I am more confident now in the summoning, however I could really use help once I have contact with Bune. How should I make a pact with him and how should I conduct this part of the ritual. If I want to ask Bune for a sum of money how should I go about this once I have Bune with me and have contact? Please help in as much detail as possible.

Thanks

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Put it on paper. That way you'll at least know exactly how Bune will have power over you for the rest of your life.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

1) Determine what exactly you want
2) Evoke Bune
3) Ask if s/he is willing to agree to your terms
4) Make pact
5) End ritual

Sorry to be cranky and maybe it's just my finals-week sleep deprivation talking, but I don't understand how you expect success in your dealings with powerful immortal demons if you need other people to hold your hand and give you detailed instructions for everything instead of constructing your own pact ritual using any of the kajillion Goetic grimoires out there. I'm sure people here would be happy to review your plan and give you suggestions but you can't expect them to do all the work for you [rolleyes]

Mem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mem »

He wants to sell his soul for wealth, maybe show some compassion aha? Put yourself in his shoes the_spiral. For you it isn't important, but for him it is. But since you do not see it, he should say "you were right, why didn't i think of this before?! thanks!" right? He is asking for detail so he can be more confident and maybe even get support from this community.

Good like my friend, i would like to help but i don't know or condone what you're about to do haha, but best of luck friend.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I get your point, but a binding soul pact with a demon isn't beginner practice and shouldn't even be in this section. And Cyberdemon is right, pacts are binding, often irreversible, and the repercussions can last beyond a single lifetime. If you're not far along enough in your magic to know how they work and how to construct one yourself, why are you messing with them? Call me a dick if you want but I am being compassionate and supportive by not saying "hey sounds like a questionable idea that could mess you up badly, but good luck and have fun!"

And p.s. Svengali - Bune/Bime is known as one of the "nicer" Goetics, so during your evocation you might think about asking if s/he can help you increase your wealth without putting your soul up for bargain.

Mem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mem »

"Call me a dick if you want but I am being compassionate and supportive by not saying "hey sounds like a questionable idea that could mess you up badly, but good luck and have fun!""
By giving him tips on how to better sell his soul? And not trying to dissuade him? I am not of the opinion that either of us are being supportive here. Support would be working to show him why he should not do what he is trying to do, why his soul is so much more valuable than any amount of money or fame, and the repercussions, he will without a doubt regret even if he thinks he will not. But evidently what i have said prior to this is wrong, and idiotic, but what you said was much more useful and important to his needs, so i will resign from future discussions on this matter.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

ok...

I HAVE REALLY TRIED EVERYTHING I CAN DO...

I AM ON THE VERGE OF SUICIDE...EXACTLY MORE THAN THAT I WILL KILL MY SELF I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. I NEED YOUR HELP. THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE AND LAST ATTEMPT TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. I NEED $50000 NOW! I AM WILLING TO DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING PLEASE HELP TODAY IN ANY WAY YOU CAN!!!

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Ok, hey, PSA for your own sake and to keep everyone else happy around here: NO YOU SHOULD NOT CONTACT ANY DEMONS IN YOUR CURRENT EMOTIONAL STATE. Financial troubles are temporary and can often be fixed with effort. Suicide cannot. Please stop what you're doing and seek support and healing in the real world, because suicidally desperate people and demonic pacts are a very bad mix.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

I'm not sure if suicide is even that much worse than being owned by some better entity out there for meager gains. I myself cannot help him more, because I''m not knowledgeable enough to guide a person over every detail of this action. Even though, you should look for ones who can do this for you. Maybe you could find communities of occults practitioners, satanists cults or any other similar organization which could help you with that you desire to. Join them or ask for their help.

Personally, it's far better to take low road and soak it up any consequence of your current problems. Tough it up and start from humble beginnings. It's far, far better solution than that you desperately seek to accomplish now.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

If you kill yourself, you're useless to demons. They only want your soul after all and you're no use to them if your soul's buggered off.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

markfoy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by markfoy »

Hello all.
I was searching for information about Jupiter cash box (by Jason Miller) and Bune, and google threw up this thread.
Going through this topic from the first post to the last almost brought tears to my eyes and I just had to register an account to write this.

Why on earth will someone want to sell his/her soul? I can't even place a price figure on it let alone a paltry $50k. I hope he did commit suicide and for his/her sake the soul-pact didn't go through.

I too need money (damn everybody does! - even the Bill Gates of this world need more money) but I am scared to heavens about the thought of making pact with entities. So I have been looking for other methods of working with "celestial powers" without having to make pact. Although I read a few good things about Bune, (and still searching for more info) I am still not convinced that the best way to go.

Luckily, I came across the book Sorcerer's Secret by Jason Miller. I read about the Jupiter cashbox and petition. It sounds like just what I need - a system that safeguards my job; get me promotion/raise or increase my online biz sales etc as opposed to a sudden change in lifestyle with $100k lottery windfall from a daemon.

Unfortunately however, I can't find any recent update on the experiences of people that made the cashbox about how effective it is. AND my other MAJOR concern about the cashbox is that its supposed to have the sigil for the spirit of Jupiter (HISMAEL) along with two other sigils in front of the box. HISMAEL, unfortunately is said to be baleful spirit.

I don't want any kind of harm to me and my loved ones. So, I will be most grateful if anyone can share his/her experience with this cashbox. I am also considering drawing the sigil of Tzadkiel in place of hismael on the cashbox - any thought on this?

Many thanks in advance.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse!

First, one does not perform an evokation if a person cannot CHAT LIVE in person with the spirit. You need to be at least an auditive medium.
I don't know why you gave him/er ideas.

Second, Svengali811, do you still need help? I undesrtand you might have some troubles. Send me a PM and tell me whats really your problem. I'm willing to help you. Not to summon anything, just to fix things, get some stability and such. I'm not gonna charge you or anything, I do charity. I'm a therapist and spiritual advisor and I'm not selling or offering any "services". Just giving a hand.

That's all.

Saravá
Idansinají

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

WillowDarkWytch

Thank you yes I will pm you now thanks

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dr Strange Stuff »

Wow. I have to say, reading this thread was a roller-coaster of a story! Loling the whole time.

Return to “Beginners Info”