Hearing Evil Spirit Voices

General conversation and mundane matters.

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hearing Evil Spirit Voices

Post by jerseyguy77 »

Hi everyone,

I'm not really interested in the occult much, that's why I posted this thread in the off-topic section, but I've heard a few accounts of what happened to me happening to others as well who were practitioners of occult interest, meditation, channeling, opening psychic abilities, etc..etc...... I think it's probably something that most who are struck with it perhaps don't talk about much, but the cause is the aspect I'm focused on here.

Myself, I was interested in the paranormal for awhile and was experimenting with EVP for a couple of months last year and developed a condition of hearing voices 24/7 non-stop as well as feeling physical sensations. I've been experiencing it all everyday for the past year and it's been a nightmare. The intensity of it isn't as bad now as it was in the first few months but it is still difficult to deal with.

I just wanted to let people know to watch out for this type of situation because it is happening and it's not mental illness

Rather than write a long post here, I'll attach a link to another forum thread I made concerning this, I posted a few other accounts of this there as well.

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php ... evp.60980/

Take Care,
Brian

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Hearing Evil Spirit Voices

Post by Desecrated »

Did you just want to inform people about this, or do you need some help removing the problem?

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jerseyguy77 »

just inform....seems that voices based oppression is a not too uncommon attack by malevolent entities, but just as in the Middle Ages, if someone was experiencing a paranormal situation like this they'd be labelled possessed or a witch

today, the label schizophrenia is thrown out there perhaps too quickly in some of these cases (I know, I've have it thrown at me a bunch of times)

I'm sure these malevolent entities find that an added bonus as it helps them keep in the shadows

thanks

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

jerseyguy77 wrote:just inform....seems that voices based oppression is a not too uncommon attack by malevolent entities, but just as in the Middle Ages, if someone was experiencing a paranormal situation like this they'd be labelled possessed or a witch

today, the label schizophrenia is thrown out there perhaps too quickly in some of these cases (I know, I've have it thrown at me a bunch of times)

I'm sure these malevolent entities find that an added bonus as it helps them keep in the shadows

thanks
We deal with this about once a week on this forum.

The phenomenon is usually a combination of both. Mental illness attracts certain entities that feed of that negative energy and of course; cause even more disturbance. They are especially good at causing separation and isolation.

Also, People who are interested in the paranormal often open themselves too much. They so badly want a sign of their beliefs that they often amplify the experience.

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jerseyguy77 »

I'm not claiming to know the ins and outs of any other type of haunting/ attachment situation or such...what I'm posting about is a very specific voice based attack, sometimes with other activity, but the common factor is non-stop 24/7 menacing voices, and the accounts I posted, it was all brought about by some type of spirit communication, or intentionally trying to open up some type of extrasensory ability/awareness

from the accounts I found, I'd say it's more about certain individuals, as most of us got hit with this in a very short amount of time, where others, do EVP, etc....etc...for years and never have problems..even ghost hunters who run through dark buildings screaming......most of us get hit within weeks or months, and start capturing EVPs or make contact quickly as well

as for the presence of entities

here's where I posted my first EVP recording captures (my sound cloud link is down but my friend Ron, Arizona EVP's links are good)

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_top ... forum_id=5

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jerseyguy77 »

aside from the link I provided, I'll up put some of the the accounts:

all are centered around 24/7 voice based attack from what I like to describe as Nazi Puritan Boot Camp Instructors, that's how these malevolent spirits act:

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/ ... 27052.html

http://hvn.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1005

http://kajama.com/evp-work-leads-to-nega...periences/

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showth...uija+niece

another case of this from the Psychic Experience forum...it seems the voices coming through over carrier sound is a common factor in this situation

"Hello, I too have been hearing voices. I've had my share of strange phenomenon, but now, the voices are everywhere! I don't do drugs and I'm not crazy. I stopped taking some supplements, thinking they were causing the "hallucinations", but they haven't stopped. The voices started speaking to me in the wind, as I was riding my motorcycle, and thus my user name. The voice would emerge from the breeze on my ears. It was yelling at me, "You have to repent!" over and over. He was angry. It told me that I was going to burn in hell. He told me that he wasn't going to argue with me-that I would have to pay the consequences. That I would have to spend time in purgatory. He said that he'd follow me wherever I went if I moved, and that I couldn't escape. The voice didn't stop there. It started manifesting itself in anything that makes a humming noise, such as a bathroom fan, an out-of-tune radio station, an air compressor, the traffic noise coming from the freeway, an electric hairdryer, even the running tap-water in the sink! The list goes on. The voice is not a friendly one. He has no mercy. He is not understanding or forgiving- like a drill sargeant from hell.

I have been recording EVPs in the house where I live because I believe it to be haunted. This may have helped me develop an ear for subtle sounds. I now have hundreds of EVPs with voices communicating with me about relevant issues in my life! The voice that I believe to be a ghost, has become a friend to me. I even know his name: Michael. He has told me many times that he wants to help me- that he can help me find lost items, and that he has a large sum of money hidden in the house that he wants me to have. I still haven't found anything, but he hasn't left. Sometimes, I wake up while half-asleep to a clear voice that sounds like it's coming from another dimension, saying "I can help you now."
The first time he said this, I was terrified and told him to leave me alone. Then I overcame my fears and agreed to let him help me. I get a deep sleep-paralysis when I hear him at night, and sometimes a feeling of love that envelops me in tingles and warmth. Turns out, there was a suicide in the room where I live. I have developed a friendship with someone who has passed to the other side!

three more accounts of hearing voices from spirit communication from the Inter-Voice forum

Alan July 26, 2012 at 1:11 PM |
I am also hearing voices, for 3,5 years now, after playing with EVP, I can tell you they are spirits, but not the dead, they are demons pretending to be people.
I also was on seroquel, but haloperidol helped a little less better but without side effects, now I stopped my medications and just ignore the voices.

1.steve August 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM |
Hey ALan, I as well was into the paranormal and was listening to evp’s and also meditating allot before I started hearing nasty, condemning and threatening voices that now bombard me 24-7. I am now on 6mg of invega and it helps, but cant go off because iv’e tried and the voices are still there. I wish they had a support group around me but they don’t. Thanks Steve

August 26, 2013 at 3:54 AM |
I express my sadness upon reading your accounts.
Interesting that the voices began after paranormal phenomena as this happened to me. I was a Reiki Master and energy worker. Intuition was strong in my family and I just accepted it as part of my life. I first heard a voice one single time in 1994 shouting “Stop, go back, it’s unsafe” or something like that. I did heed the voice and a moment later a car careened out of control and likely would have hit me had I not listened. At the time, it was quite miraculous. I never heard this voice again. However, four years ago, I was using a pendulum psychically.
I began to have a notion to get a yes no letter chart, similar to a Ouija board. Big mistake!!!! At first, received happy messages from relatives that used their distinct turns of phrases. Within a month, I got more agitated messages that I or loved ones were in danger. I began to hear communications in the actual voices of my passed loved ones, and no longer needed the pendulum or chart for messages. I had some skepticism so I had a reading from a respected psychic medium in my vicinity. Without telling her anything about what was happening, she said “I am being told that you are an open channel, very gifted, have you considered using your gifts as an occupation? You are very much loved on the other side and you will be aided.” So this confirmation made me relax that the messages were true and real, even though they were agitated and had no factual basis. I chalked it up to my deceased loved ones not being too clairvoyant about future events. Oddly, I began to have physical sensations corresponding to the verbal messages. Within a few weeks, I received a very scary threatening message essentially that I had been bamboozled, my loved ones had never contacted me, I was now surrounded by demons and that I was being murdered and my soul going to hell. I went to the emergency room and the behavioral hospitals more times than I want to count. I have been in therapy for nearly 4 years, as well as had consulations with priest, charismatic Catholic prayerful intervention, energy work, Reiki, diksha, exorcisms, energy tapping, soul retrievals, Native American home clearings, ghost researchers, hypnosis, spiritualism, Oriental acupuncture, Chrystal work… I’ve spent thousands. Those who work with the paranormal definitely expressed that I was not possessed, but through my openness and tacit permission by using the Ouija-like chart and the pendulum, I had parted the veil and attracted a bad-intentioned spirit, and am channelling a being that refuses to leave. I cannot confirm or deny this. I no longer have clairvoyance, no longer feel energy or Reiki or diksha. The voice and the torture (his word and it is true) has remained. Over the years, he hasn’t focused as much on torturing me. But even at a reduced level, it is still torture, especially as I type this brief account.
I pray and I focus on the good as much as I can. Music has helped me and a few friends did not abandon me. Four long trials of medicine made absolutely no difference and hospitalization increased the intensity of the abuse. I’m heading into year five soon. I look forward to continuing psychiatric outpatient therapy, at the very least, I have a paid “friend” who listens to me with intelligence and probes for some stuck feelings. And I am grateful that my partner who hopes that this will all be resolved when some unknown trauma emerges for healing and integration.
Blessings to all!

Here's another account of this I found on the website of a paranormal investigation team's website:

"We took on a case a few years back of a person who started watching all the ghost hunting TV shows and decided he was going to go out to a few claimed haunted locations to try and capture a few EVP (electronic voice phenomena). To his dismay, when he listened to the recordings he discovered that he had actually captured a few interesting voices. Well, one thing led to another and he became so obsessed with capturing EVP that he started doing it in his own home and, again to his dismay, he was capturing voices on his recorder.

After awhile of this he actually started hearing voices with his ear and not on his recorder. This is when we were called in. We did our best to help the individual and we came to the conclusion that it wasn't his house that was haunted -- it was him. We told him to stop recording the EVP and to have a cleansing done on the home, but he refused to listen and continued with his obsession.

It eventually got so bad that he cut off communications with his friends, family and us as well. To this day we have been unable to contact him, but his family has told us on occasion that he is not the same person he once was and that he spends most of his time alone talking to whatever followed him home. Could this be a pre-existing mental illness, an obsessive personality, or an evil entity that found a new victim?"

Here's an account from 1899:
Bennington, .N.H., November 12, 1899."

"Dear Sir:
"As I have had some experience with undeveloped or evil-disposed spirits, I will briefly state my case. Five years ago this fall, I discovered that I was mediumistic, and very rapidly developed into a writing medium at first automatic, then inspirational, and finally, I became clairaudient. Soon, I had unmistakable test, and knew I was communicating with relatives and very dear friends. Having been a great skeptic all my life, it was so marvelous and astounding that I could not get satisfied, and passed much of my time writing. Ignorantly I opened the door for all grades of spirits to walk in, and being selfish and earthly, they stayed, controlling me to the exclusion of all my identified friends.
Finally, sad as it was, I was obliged to give to give up all intercourse with spirit-intelligences, and when they found that I would not write for them, they commenced talking, and kept it up tormenting me day and night, for several weeks. The more they found I was annoyed, the more persistent they were, and at last it became unbearable. I had to use all my strength of will to stop it, and I succeeded after a time. They threatened if I would not talk with them, that they would follow me to my death or make me insane. Then I thought it time to see who would conquer. My will was thoroughly aroused. I would not listen to their talk, and when sewing or driving, if alone, would repeat hyms and poetry, and when at the table, I was allowed to do all the talking. When retiring at night, I would read myself to sleep. They would wake me several times in the night, but I always had a book at hand, and would read myself to sleep again. If I relaxed my vigilance for one instant, they were there ready to commence their everlasting chatter and babble. It was nearly two weeks after I commenced this line of earnest, positive and stringent warfare that I got entirely rid of them. I have not been troubled by the talking since.
Once or twice a year I try to communicate with spirits by writing, but apparently the same evil influences - the same demons, always come, and will try to impersonate some of my friends, but I can readily distinguish the difference. I have about given up all expectations of ever being able to excercise my gift, for these evil-disposed, obsessing spirits will not allow it. I will kindly ask you not to publish my name in this connection, for I am extremely sensitive about it. I read an article in a Spiritualist paper once, saying "like attracts like". This I do not believe. Cetainly, it is not true in my case. It is more true that "fools rush in where angels fear to tread." I want no more of this obsessing spiritism."
Respectfully yours,
"N.H"

some correspondence from someone that helped me out allot with this: (it's broken up into parts)

"Hi, jerseyguy77. I read your story here and at another website about hearing voices after doing EVP. First, I would like to apologize for the absolutely despicable way that you were treated by internet skeptics who immediately accused you of mental illness. You are not mentally ill, for I, too, began hearing voices after engaging in spirit communication via EVP. It's been a year, now, since it first happened to me, and I can understand how terrifying of an experience it can be, especially without anyone to help you. Rest assured, you're not the only one this has happened to. Many in the paranormal and occult communities have suffered through the exact same thing, but most keep their mouths shut due to rampant unwarranted accusations of mental illness and other social stigmas. If you would like to talk more about it with me, I would be glad to chat with you somewhere.

Hi again, Brian. Thank you for your willingness to share your experiences with me. It is always important to understand that you're not the only paranormal enthusiast to have this happen. There are serious dangers that go with the territory"

Your story is very similar to my own. In my case, I began hearing voices after a series of intense EVP sessions via a device known as a ghost box. A ghost box is a hacked AM/FM radio that scans radio frequencies in an infinite loop, producing intelligent voices in between the short blips of audio. However, while it took a number of months for you to begin hearing them, it happened to me within a single week. Yes, within a single week. That's all it took for me to begin hearing these negative earthbound spirits. Needless to say, I wasn't at all prepared for what I was about to experience,

Whatever means I used to attempt to rid myself of the spirits, they would play along and act as if it was working, but by the time I had wasted all of my efforts and money on some other hopeless attempt at exorcising them, they would simply laugh at me for being stupid enough to believe anything that they said. It wasn't until I began reaching out to various professionals in the paranormal community that I finally got in touch with someone who had suffered through the exact same thing and was able to explain to me, point by point, exactly what I was going through. I was then able to take control of the situation and slowly begin working my way back into a stable and functional state of mind

"It's good that you eventually found some knowledgeable individuals who were able to assist you with your condition, because fear and paranoia is the psychological state in which these negative entities thrive and do the most damage.
What you need to know about these negative earthbound spirits is that practically every word that comes out of their mouths is a lie. They'll say just about anything to get your attention, and they love to speak half-truths and riddles to keep you infinitely guessing and totally unsure of yourself. They want to keep you in a state of indefinite suspension so that you are subject to manipulation and control, and never for any positive reasons. They're sociopathic in nature and get intense pleasure out of watching human beings hopelessly attempt to eliminate the source of the voices. As you have already observed, they love to point out your character flaws and secret sins to shame you and make you feel worthless. However, I must absolutely guarantee you that these spirits aren't here to punish you for any wrongdoing on your part. That is another one of their lies to make you feel like you deserve their abuse and mistreatment. They only do this
because they are trapped in a state of misery and perdition and want to project their own wickedness onto innocent living human beings.

The most important step to overcoming them, then, is to take away their power by unmasking the hows and whys of what they do. For example, you have already noticed that the voices were weaker in the beginning and progressively became more distinct and oppressive as time went on. The real reason that it slowly happened this way is because these entities were actually being forced to adapt to your energy vibrations and learning how to manipulate sound waves as they travel to your inner ear canal. To explain, let's look at EVPs, for example. An EVP is captured by recording empty audio in a silent room, in hopes that when the recording is played back, voices will be present. Now, it may seem that the voices mysteriously manifest in the recorded audio without cause, but this isn't actually the case. What is really happening is that earthbound spirits are tuning themselves to manipulate low-frequency sound waves as they travel to the
recorder's microphone, so that while their voices cannot be heard while the session is recording live, they can be heard when the session is played back and amplified. Since the spirits are subtlely manipulating normally inaudible sound waves as they travel to the recorder's microphone, only the recorder picks it up.

In effect, for these earthbound spirits to communicate with you, they have essentially done the same thing as with the recorder: Over time, they've learned how to manipulate low-frequency sound waves as they bounce off your ear drums, so that only you can hear the voices. This is why nobody can hear them but you. They're actually manipulating sound waves as they enter your inner ear canal. Their voices are so quiet that no one could possibly hear them but you. While they can make it sound as if they're speaking very far away, what they're actually doing is waiting for distant sound waves to reach your ear drum, and they then twist the sound waves so that what would normally sound like a refrigerator hum or an air conditioner vent now sounds like a subtle, reverberating voice. Since they're spirits, they don't actually have voices of their own, so the only way they can communicate audibly is by manipulating pre-existing audio into distinguishable
speech. The voices were quiet in the beginning because the spirits were still learning how to manipulate sound waves in your particular ear canal. Since everyone's body structure is different, sound waves will travel differently through your ear canal than, say, mine, which forces these spirits to slowly adapt to each individual's ears. This is, in essence, the big secret to their means of audibly communicating. They would like for you to believe that they really have mocking, scary, frightening, and menacing voices, but in reality, they have no voices at all. They're forced to bend and distort preexisting sound waves because they lack the necessary physical anatomy to produce speech."

Another important thing to understanding these spirits is to know what they are and where they come from. Whether or not they were once human cannot be said with any degree of certainty, but regardless of their origins, they're essentially condemned beings that are trapped in the boundary between the material plane on which we live and the higher spiritual realms. They're essentially stuck in an astral waste basket where fragmentary bits of consciousness are discarded. To simplify, all human thoughts are essentially broadcast into the astral plane, whether we realize it or not. Most random human thoughts have no particular destination and hence wind up drifting into the astral abyss, like garbage floating in space. However, in this astral waste basket also exists sentient life forms who are stuck and cannot leave. Since they are trapped in the boundary between this life and the next, they vibrate at a frequency very close to our plane of reality and
have a very easy time manipulating energy in our sphere of existence. This is why these negative entities are primarily what come through various spirit communication devices, because they are so near to us"

"
So you see, everything that these spirits do is accomplished through trickery and deception. They make you assume that things are happening in a way in which they are not, and they lure you into making false assumptions about information that we normally do not have access to. I have a lot more that I can discuss to help eliminate your fears, but the email is already ridiculously long as is, so I'll save that for another time. What you need to do is continue focusing on tuning the voices out so that you can re-adjust to not hearing them. I'll discuss methods for doing just that in another email."

"One thing that you must understand about these negative entities is that they do the exact same things to every single one of their victims. There is no uniqueness or individuality to any of them, at least in respect to their methods of abuse against those they obsess. There is a specific routine that they follow, and they move from one stage of abuse to the next, in a very linear and sequential pattern. For example, you mentioned that you, too, suffered from intense sleep deprivation and lack of appetite in the beginning stages. This is, in fact, the very first tactic that these entities use against every single one of the victims, quite literally. It's always the same: They begin by attacking your stomach and attempting to keep you awake so that your immune system and cognitive functions weaken, inhibiting your decision-making abilities and causing you to hallucinate. This stage usually only lasts for a few weeks, until your body and mind adjust
to their attacks and your appetite returns.

They will continue to expend every bit of energy to keep you awake, however, by incessantly chattering throughout the night. I know that it may be hard to believe, but you will gradually become accustomed to this as time goes on. It takes longer for some individuals than others, but eventually, your mind will train itself to tune them out so that you can barely hear them as you're going to sleep, or at least not be bothered by them. Nevertheless, it is absolutely imperative to your mental stability that you get enough sleep each night, so if you absolutely cannot sleep under any circumstances, it is advisable that you take some form of medication to help you sleep. "
. Also, as you've stated before, these entities can appear to read our minds and broadcast our thoughts, but this is another illusion created by the information they have access to in the astral plane. These condemned spirits aren't actually inside your mind. What they're really doing is picking up your extraneous thoughts that are being broadcast into the astral plane and then repeating them back to you. They can technically hear everyone's thoughts, because all thoughts are being broadcast into the astral plane at all times. It's just that most human beings are completely unaware of this because they lack the extrasensory perception required to hear astral discards. It's also why people will sometimes appear to experience déjà vu and know what somebody is thinking before they say it. What actually happened is that the person telepathically heard the other person's thought while it was being broadcast out into the astral plane.

Brian, Your situation certainly isn't abnormal. Like I said in the previous email, there is no individuality to these negative earthbound spirits in the way that they attach to and harass their victims. The "help me" ploy is one of the most common tactics that they use to begin initiating an attachment. In fact, if you've ever watched recordings of EVPs and ghost box sessions on YouTube, "help me" is one of the most frequent intelligent responses that come through. What they're doing is throwing out a lure to see if anyone naive enough will bite. They say things like "help me" and "pray for me" to appeal to an empathetic person's sympathy so that one will engage them in conversation and create an opportunity for them to attach. What is actually happening on their end of things is that they're slowly tuning themselves to your energy vibrations so that you will begin to hear them outside of audio recordings and in real time, permitting them to abuse you at all times of the day.

As you likely already know, some people cannot hear EVPs at all. This is because certain persons are more open to the other side than others and have a sharper ear for hearing subtle sound waves that normally go unnoticed. Spiritists would call folks like you and me clairaudient mediums, i.e, we have the ability to hear spirits with our physical ears. These earthbound spirits are always searching for persons who can hear them well enough to provide them the means to tune themselves to an individual's ear canal. Since everyone's ears are physically different, however, this takes time. They can't just do it instantaneously. They have to actually learn the inner workings of your ears so that they can figure out how to distort sound waves as they travel to and reflect off your ear drums. In your case, when you chose to make EVPs a routine, you were effectively providing these things more and more time to learn how to speak to you directly. This is
why, with time, you began to hear EVPs more clearly, because gradually you and the spirits were both tuning yourselves to hear one another. As I mentioned with the various levels of the astral plane, you and I have basically trained ourselves to listen in on the realm of astral trash that vibrates parallel to our material world. This is the realm where these negative entities live, and once you've adjusted your vibrations to their world, you're stuck in the very unfortunate situation of hearing all the nastiness and negativity that dwells there."

"
. I wouldn't single out EVP as an exceptionally negative form of spirit communication, though, because all spirit communication, whatever the method being used, is subject to the laws of nature.
You have to keep in mind, though, that the majority of people who dabble in EVP—or any kind of spirit communication, for that matter—do not begin to hear voices and experience all the negative, evil things that you and I have experienced. There are also people who have never dabbled in spirit communication at all who have begun hearing voices, as if out of no where. There are also very devout orthodox religious persons who have avoided the occult their whole lives and have begun hearing voices. There must be something particular to a minority of human beings, then, that equips them to hear these earthbound entities, more than likely some recessive gene that impacts sense-related functions in our brains. Geneticists have linked the gene responsible for left-handedness with voice hearing, for example. There is more than likely something unique to our physiology that equips us to hear, see, and sense things that normally go unnoticed by others, and
since these earthbound entities are the closest thing to humanity dimensionally, they're what we hear once we accidentally activate this part of our minds. The problem is, then, that once these entities find out that you're a "hearer," so to speak, they don't want to leave you alone, because, in their world, you're like a celebrity. This is also why, with time, you can learn how to tune the voices out, because you're gradually training yourself how to control your ability to hear them.

The sad truth, then, is that you and I were simply unfortunate enough to be born with a latent ability to hear lost souls that vibrate very close to the audible sound spectrum of the human ear. What is a fun hobby for others became a nightmare for us"

Another one of the stages you'll go through is what I call the positive and negative stage. When these things first attach, what they always do is pretend to be a host of very frightening and menacing entities, such as Lucifer, demons, monsters, etc., or some relative or acquaintance close to the individual who has caused the person trauma in some fashion, and they speak very clearly and intelligibly, commanding you to do things and threatening you if you disobey. However, once all of the fear is eliminated and you no longer pay attention to their threats, they'll stop talking in an intelligent, coherent manner and begin saying repetitious nonsense. One of the early points at this stage is where they'll say the positive and negative of everything. For example, if you want to go to the library, the attachment will say, "No, you shouldn't go to the library. Yes, you should go to the library." If you have a thought about the attachment itself, such as whether it's a ghost or something else, it will say something like, "Yes, I am a ghost. No, I am not a ghost." It will do this because, again, its old tactic no longer works, and it will try to confuse you and keep your attention in any way that it can.

When you get to my stage, though, the spirits will begin to change their tactics to get your attention, because they'll no longer be able to communicate with you in the ways they once did. At about six months into it, my attachment had gotten weak enough to the point that it could no longer interrupt every audio source that I heard, so instead of trying to corrupt things like songs and background noise from the TV, it would repeat a very short, obnoxious phrase at the back of my ear all throughout the day. It had no choice but to do this, because it couldn't get through the way that it used to. I had become too skilled at ignoring it and blocking it out. Once you get to that point, this, too, will happen to you, and you will need to be prepared for the new forms of abuse that your attachment will hurl at you. As you become desensitized to every tactic it uses against you, however, the voices will gradually fade into the background, with the ultimate goal of them disappearing completely

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

jerseyguy77 wrote:
from the accounts I found, I'd say it's more about certain individuals, as most of us got hit with this in a very short amount of time, where others, do EVP, etc....etc...for years and never have problems..even ghost hunters who run through dark buildings screaming......most of us get hit within weeks or months, and start capturing EVPs or make contact quickly as well
Mental strength.

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jerseyguy77 »

mental strength to overcome it (which in many cases it can last a long time)....but there are individuals who are more sensitive and open to the spirit world (and may not realize it until something like this happens)

and while it may be a gift to some...it can also be a curse to others.....I admit, I never did nor want to be hearing spirit voices everyday straight for the past year

since I got this from doing EVP, I often hear them say...."you wanted to hear spirit voices....now you're hearing them"

these malevolent spirits have their own reasons for doing what they do....and they can be relentless...they will meddle with the living but seem to get pissed off about the living meddling with them

and this is what they sometimes do to get back at us

just trying to put one of their methods of torment out there as I'm sure it's an added bonus for these entities that it's often misdiagnosed in this skeptical day and age...that doesn't officially recognize these things yet

http://www.pinellaspascoparanormal.com/ ... pirits.htm

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jerseyguy77 »

I see what you're saying about people freaking themselves out while dabbling in these things

But I'm friends with a guy from the UK that got hit with voices and physical sensations from dowsing

That's literally all he was doing and he's been dealing with it for 30 years

This is something else.

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jerseyguy77 »

I know another guy in California who got hit with voices, and intense physical sensations from spirit communication, he got hit with it when he was 20, he's almost 50 now, retired, wife, kids, normal life aside from this (he retrained his mind to block them out a good amount but it's rarely ever 100%)....but again, that's almost 30 years.

I like what afterlife researcher / author Mark Macy said in one of his articles, I think it pretty much sums ups what's happening here, some people damage or have simply more fragile blinders to the other side:

"what I’ve lately been calling the “shadow world” that covers our planet like a dark spiritual cloud… the source of ghosts, hauntings, spirit possession, and other spooky stuff.

The shadow world is the spirit realm closest to us in spiritual vibration, so it can be a little scary when we get a glimpse into it, especially when it’s right there before our eyes in an up-close-and-personal kind of way… like the spirit face photos.

I’ve also called it the “dismal realm” or the “quantum realm,” and it’s long been referred to by others as purgatory or the lower astral planes

The endless human dramas that play out on Earth all become a part of the shadow world—that dark and dynamic spiritual residue of human life on Earth… residue that builds up around our world like an invisible storm cloud."

That shadow world is sometimes called a holding place for confused people who carry their troubled thinking with them after they die. Until they can resonate with the good will and peace of mind that are pervasive in the various paradise afterlife worlds, they remain stuck in a confused place, close to the Earth in vibration.

Getting a glimpse into that crazy, dismal realm can make us… well, a little crazy and dismal.

Fortunately, our human minds and bodies have evolved over the centuries with effective spiritual blinders that block our view of the unsavory shadow world around us. The five senses and brain are keyed-in to the material world. All of the spirit worlds are invisible, and avail themselves to us only if and when we activate our dormant “sixth sense”… that is, if and when our spiritual blinders come down for whatever reason.

Having spiritual blinders is a good thing and a bad thing. On the up side, they protect us from the clamor and frenzy that roil just across the veil from us. On the down side, they keep us spiritually ignorant… caught up in the illusion that the material world is everything… that there is no spiritual reality.

Our built-in spiritual blinders don’t just protect us from the low-level spiritual riff-raff all around us; they also block our view of the vast, ethereal worlds of love and wisdom that hold the key to our divine destiny.

Like the dark, shadowy realms, those finer spiritual realms are also right here, all around us… but while the shadow world is dark and dismal, the finer realms vibrate at a subtler level in worlds of brilliant light.

In effect, our spiritual blinders block the light and stunt our finer spiritual growth, while providing sanctuary from the murky storm."

Mark Macy

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jerseyguy77 »

I've also had some other incidents besides voices and physical sensations

back in the beginning, there was some "poltergeist" type activity, I would hear banging on walls, running though my home when no one else was there, and on one occasion, I heard a loud bang/knock on my bedroom door, I went out into the hallway and right then a hallway door was slammed open violently....all inside doors so it was not the wind

they could do more when I was putting off allot of fear and panic......now that I've gotten control of my emotions, they're still here, but they can't pull off that kind of thing anymore.....I even dared them to move a paper towel recently.....they couldn't do it

and the voices were so much more intense in the very beginning...some had this deep bass effect to them where it was like I could literally feel a shockwave when they spoke....luckily that subsided...I couldn't handle it if it stayed like that....anyone who says they wouldn't be afraid or panicked, they just don't know

this is going to sound out there, but I hear them allot to when I'm on the phone....sometimes when I'm on the phone it'll get real full of static all of a sudden and I'll hear their voices.

I've also literally had voices mails on my answering machine from them...or I should say they've implanted EVPs on my voice mail.....it's always a land line to, never happened on my cell phone

the most freaky thing.....they can mess with my iPhone, or I should say they did in the beginning one time.....I had some text in my text history that said "WE"RE HERE" from various times when I would be getting picked up to go out with friends or something

once when I was at a doctors office to get prescribed Ambien....I kept getting these text over and over probably close to a dozen times....that said "WE ARE HERE"....now I'm not saying they sent me new text messages, they probably just messed with my iPhone some how and resent them.....but that freaked me out big time

so they can certainly manipulate electronic devices

the days of raps and shaking tables are long gone...the stuff on Ghost Adventures doesn't begin to cover it all either....today spirit communication is coming in the form of phone calls, over computers and fax machines, images on televisions

the "good guys" and the "bad guys" communicate this way

if anyone has an hour to spare, here's a very well made documentary that goes into this and how spirit communication is now advancing with current technology...it's an interesting film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhG0PF5vud8

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

I hear voices all the time - it sounds a bit like when you are in a crowded restaurant or cafe and there is the noise of conversation around you, the detail just out of ear-shot. When I try to focus on the voices they become derogatory commentary on my life, so I just avoid listening to them. I have been diagnosed with a whole range of mental illnesses, the diagnosis changing as yet more and more boxes are found to put people into.

What I've found is that if you concentrate too hard on hearing meaning in semi-random noise, such as with EVP, you will eventually hear voices in everything - the wind, rain, storms, etc. This is simply your mind trying to find meaning in things, convinced that the noise is in fact broken speech. The mind then fills in the blanks and you get voices. There is a way to demonstrate this that has been used many times by comedians - take a song recorded in a language related to the one you commonly speak, such as Latin for English speakers, and try to hear the English words (there are several comedic sketches of this - they hold up sentences in English as the song plays and reading the words transforms the semi-understandable song into that sentence).

(Count) = 0
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jerseyguy77 »

I can see that happening, but this is different, when I hear them over a background noise allot, they usually aren't going with the rhythm of the noise, it's like a voice will jump out over the noise...just the other day I heard a pretty loud "F....You" jump out over the noise of my heating vent

I think it's the same concept of carrier sound...as such that EVP researchers use, like using white noise.... a steady source of sound gives the spirits a source of soundwaves to manipulate into a voice to be heard louder, with me, it always has to be a clean steady sound to hear them, if it's a sound that fluctuates, I hear nothing

but I also hear them in other ways, such as whispers, and just as regular voices, but if it's quiet, they tend to get right up into one of my ears, literally sometimes I can feel a breath hitting my earlobe

then there's all of the other stuff besides the voices such as weird vibration sensations, pokes jabs, and those other incidents....from the accounts I posted above you'll notice that allot of them also have physical sensations to

there's an intelligence behind what's happening to me and the rest of us,

for some reason I can't attach some of my EVPs here, maybe the format ?

here's one...it's not my best, but you may hear an intelligent response after I ask my question, if not, like I said, this isn't my best

https://soundcloud.com/user-82948478/1- ... ing-no-fan

(there's another with fan noise after the first recordins, didn't get anything on that one, except I hear a weird distortion at 14 seconds....but there's nothing really there, I just have it linked to the first one)

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

jerseyguy77 wrote:I can see that happening, but this is different, when I hear them over a background noise allot, they usually aren't going with the rhythm of the noise, it's like a voice will jump out over the noise...just the other day I heard a pretty loud "F....You" jump out over the noise of my heating vent

I think it's the same concept of carrier sound...as such that EVP researchers use, like using white noise.... a steady source of sound gives the spirits a source of soundwaves to manipulate into a voice to be heard louder, with me, it always has to be a clean steady sound to hear them, if it's a sound that fluctuates, I hear nothing

but I also hear them in other ways, such as whispers, and just as regular voices, but if it's quiet, they tend to get right up into one of my ears, literally sometimes I can feel a breath hitting my earlobe

then there's all of the other stuff besides the voices such as weird vibration sensations, pokes jabs, and those other incidents....from the accounts I posted above you'll notice that allot of them also have physical sensations to

there's an intelligence behind what's happening to me and the rest of us,

for some reason I can't attach some of my EVPs here, maybe the format ?

here's one...it's not my best, but you may hear an intelligent response after I ask my question, if not, like I said, this isn't my best

https://soundcloud.com/user-82948478/1- ... ing-no-fan

(there's another with fan noise after the first recordins, didn't get anything on that one, except I hear a weird distortion at 14 seconds....but there's nothing really there, I just have it linked to the first one)
This new invention may be the best way of determining. Haven't bought it yet but may plan to possibly invest for it in the future.

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 17&t=38932

jerseyguy77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jerseyguy77 »

that's awesome, thanks, I will definitely look into getting one of those, I'd be curious to see what it shows, I feel "them" crawling on me practically every day...I've been trying a little experiment recently of setting up ultrasonic high frequency sound emitters around my condo and running them whenever I'm there in the hopes that the noise will persuade them to give up and leave me alone, well, they haven't given up yet, but they have gotten more abusive in the past week, last night I was awoken in the middle of the night by the feeling that I was being pulled out of my bed, hearing voices cursing about the noise, it may at least be pissing them off, with one of these things, I'd probably see stick figures beating me .....I wouldn't mind having one of these at all

Return to “Off-Topic”