Feminine Energy Rising?

For difficult to define queries.

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Feminine Energy Rising?

Post by ghawke2 »

So I was watching Mystery School on youtube and he mentioned how the original Star Wars trilogy was chalk full of hermetic symbolism and principles. Even the fight with Skywalker in the X wing going up against the Death Star is almost symbolic of the Hermetic concept of the male will (he intentionally shut down his computer and focused mentally) to impress on the female (the Death Star as destructive, path of severity, unconcious actions which rule us) to impregnate it and thus usher in a new creation (in Star Wars the idea of freedom from the repression.) This is my take.

Well, the other day I was reading a book called "The Age of Misrule" wherein the world goes from an age of reason and returns to an age of magic where the modern world ends and the old world rises. In one scene, a man describes this change as a switch from masculine age of reason (which I take as implying ones will to change the natural world in this case thRough science) to a feminine age where old magic rises.

Fast forward again, and Star Wars The Force Awakens features practically the same story as a New Hope, but with the rise of a female character while STILL retaining the males destroying the base or representing male aspects in hermeticism (if they are hidden in those movies that is). The new movie coming out, "Rogue One"also features a female lead.

Now, I'm not sure if there are true occultiss in Hollywood, I'm not sure if Star Wars is actually KNOWINGLY hermetic, but if it is, are we being made aware of a feminine shift in energy that is coming upon the world and if so, if masculine represents reason and feminine represents emotion (just look how emotion based we've become in our decision making from how we live to how we act in politics and respond to issues), what will this new world look like?

Thoughts?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Feminine Energy Rising?

Post by Desecrated »

ghawke2 wrote:what will this new world look like?

Thoughts?
Nothing new. Read European history. we've already had queens ruling the land. hermaphroditic males, women in pants, men in tights. Homosexuals, heterosexuals, asexuals, and pretty much anything in between.
Power is power. Gender doesn't mater.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse

I think that ghawke 2 was pointing in another direction.

I "guide" myself with astrology. We're in the Aquarius Age just now and it won't be changing for some time xD

All this is part of Aquarius energy, quite "rebel"

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Desecrated wrote:
ghawke2 wrote:what will this new world look like?

Thoughts?
Nothing new.
Yup. The feminine energy never sank [wink]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Actually Ancient - Medieval times were pretty ultra "masculine". It was even encouraged for males to be emotional and be driven by it. Crusades or War of Roses, and more. Including in starting wars over emotional matters sometimes. It's all down to interpretation by different cultures. You will find it ironic it was considered "masculine" to openly shed tears for honour, to show honesty and virtue etc. Ego itself is an emotion, if you were 100% logical reason based with no shred of emotion you would have no ego. Lacking ego or being low on it was considered "feminine", do you see how contradictory is? 100% "reason" would be absent of aggression or ego.

Take for example in the school I went to the staff followed modern notions but the community I went with followed pretty old notions. Aggressiveness and willingness to fight with people to protect your ego was considered "masculine" while being "reasonable/reason" was considered "feminine" among them. In parts of the Middle East also being aggressive and using violence is considered "masculine" while "reason" = "feminine". "Might proving who is right" as the reality. Male politicians sometimes get fight each other physically in Ukrainian parliament. "Masculine/Feminine" are subjective to cultural interpretations, we will need new labels.

Your notion/perception of "masculinity/feminity" does not exist in countries other than post-"enlightenment" "Western Nations" keep in mind. The "logical reason = masculine" is probably a western notion.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”