Just found a black cat in our basement with 3 kittens

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Kingofhearts
Forum Member
Forum Member

Just found a black cat in our basement with 3 kittens

Post by Kingofhearts »

It looks like it went in through the vent but looks like a human pulled it off, something fierce.
Anyway, my mom saw it when it went to the basement earlier and it hissed at her then left. But will probably come back later. I told her to leave them alone and they will probably go away when ready etc.
What does this mean and what should I do?

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Just found a black cat in our basement with 3 kittens

Post by the_spiral »

It means you should trap them (preferably humanely) and take them to a no-kill shelter? Or just let them live there, cats can be good for keeping rodents and pests away.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

It means that the mamma cat desperately needed someplace warm to give birth to her young ones.

Check online to see if you have any animal shelter, animal control or cat shelter that can help you catch them and give them a new home.

This might be an occult forum but the superstition about black cats died sometimes in the middle ages. There is no paranormal meaning to it whatsoever.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Awwww.

Baby kittehs!

As said above, really by the the_spiral and Desecrated. I'd put out some food and water nearby and leave them to it, personally. See if mum cat comes back first though and I'd check on them from time to time too.

I'm an animal loving hippy though, at heart.

If you want an occult message from this, here's one: black cats are regarded as lucky here and birth is always a good sign around a household, growth, fertility and luck may be coming your way.

Again: awwww kittehs.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Kingofhearts
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kingofhearts »

Nahemah wrote:Awwww.

Baby kittehs!

As said above, really by the the_spiral and Desecrated. I'd put out some food and water nearby and leave them to it, personally. See if mum cat comes back first though and I'd check on them from time to time too.

I'm an animal loving hippy though, at heart.

If you want an occult message from this, here's one: black cats are regarded as lucky here and birth is always a good sign around a household, growth, fertility and luck may be coming your way.

Again: awwww kittehs.
I really hope its good luck, have had a bad luck streak for the past 2 years
Will put water and food down there, but I'm sure they've been living off the mice down there.
Have seen mice down there, so they are eating them probably best to keep them there lol

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Sounds like a plan.

Circle of life and all that, mousers are in demand here, as lots of folk are preferring the cheapest and most natural forms of pest control these days.

Here, when a black cat cross your path [walks where you have walked, or corss over where your feet have been] then good luck will follow you the rest of the day too.

A black cat taking up residence around you ['choosing you'] is seen as longer term luck coming around you.

I have a black cat and they seem to choose me, the stories of how they've come to be with me are ones where it seems they picked me not the other way round.

I also hope a bundle of good fortune comes your way, too. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Kingofhearts
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kingofhearts »

Nahemah wrote:Sounds like a plan.

Circle of life and all that, mousers are in demand here, as lots of folk are preferring the cheapest and most natural forms of pest control these days.

Here, when a black cat cross your path [walks where you have walked, or corss over where your feet have been] then good luck will follow you the rest of the day too.

A black cat taking up residence around you ['choosing you'] is seen as longer term luck coming around you.

I have a black cat and they seem to choose me, the stories of how they've come to be with me are ones where it seems they picked me not the other way round.

I also hope a bundle of good fortune comes your way, too. [thumbup]
Thank you!
Have you had any good omens come since ,considering it chose you?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Oh yes, many times and with much familiarity.

Cats are very interesting animals and sensitive to energies beyond our human sights. I think it's handy to have animal companions around, as a practising magickian.

Kingofhearts
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kingofhearts »

Nahemah wrote:Oh yes, many times and with much familiarity.

Cats are very interesting animals and sensitive to energies beyond our human sights. I think it's handy to have animal companions around, as a practising magickian.
Well I had 2 cats when I was a kid and loved them, but they passed unfortunately years ago.
I guess when my mom went to the basement it hissed at her and left with it's kittens.
But I'm also guessing it came back for shelter, so I am going to get some food to feed and will tell if they came back.

Return to “Help!”