Successful Angel Summoning

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Successful Angel Summoning

Post by RaineAshford »

Using a circle similar to the above circle I summoned an angel and it appeared in the garage with me, flying along the wall to my right.

An Angel sent by Castiel.

Using sight to derive a casting point I can cast magick from this angel.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Successful Angel Summoning

Post by RaineAshford »

An Angel has imparted its magickal knowledge on me:

On The Body becoming Angelic.
They possess with white energy wings and blue sparks around the eyes and blue or green and blue eyes so they're held in a body to purify it. Angels are noncorporeal without a body but with vessels.
Red makes it difficult to purify because it's automated demonic energy, so angels turn it to glowing white energy. Angelic energy is white[wings] and blue[eye energy]. Blue as an atmosphere to hold good in the body for longer.
Demons interchange traits and corrupt into monsters. They hold with horns while they're changing you into a monster, grotesque and ugly. Demons are noncorporeal without a body and corrupt into monsters.

Cast blue sparks and white wings to hold to your body and become an angel with a vessel[body].

It's like painting paradise in purifying for an angel. They paint your body to beautiful.

Green allows for changing by purifying of something corrupted towards a corrupted colour or form by a demon or another.
Last edited by RaineAshford on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Isn't Castiel from supernatural, and not a real Angel?
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Yep. Castiel is a variation on Cassiel, as used by the show. Cassiel is the Latinised version of the name, so fair play to them, names change with language.

I never really watched Supernatural, but my daughters kept asking me about Angelic and Demonic concepts as they watched it, so I know they riffed from actual information and changed a few things around, shall we say.

Raine was an interesting member to put it politely, she tended to change the meaning of words and their etymology, then argue black was white when challenged about it.

I was born on a Saturday, so he's kinda my guy, according to those who follow the faith.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Fair enough, that makes sense, although apparently Castiel from supernatural is more associated with Thursday.
Entities go by so many different names that change with language and culture though, so you are right it's defiantly fair game to alter the name.
I don't really follow the Angelic Arts as a practice much TBH i was just reading up on other traditions.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Return to “Angelic Arts”