Post by Kami »

When I look deep into your eyes,
Beyond those diamond windows,
I see a beautiful universe,
The splendor of your soul:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

wileychaote
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Always & Forever. ~

Post by wileychaote »

Awesome. It's beautiful, has a good rhythm, and carries a lot of weight for a short quatrain— definitely a mark of good poetry
[thumbup]

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”