Unknown entity and bizarre behavior from a friend

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Stop Dirty Kevin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Unknown entity and bizarre behavior from a friend

Post by Stop Dirty Kevin »

I'm fairly new to the Occult. I was introduced by a close friend of mine who had been a practitioner for many years. However, a couple of months she began acting very odd. She lives in the city, while I live in seclusion within the woods where I often hunt. It's for this reason that my friend asked if she could use my surrounding woods as a place to perform in private. If course, I obliged. For nearly a year, our little agreement worked wonderfully. She would go to an undisclosed location within the woods, come back some time later and we would socialize and often play Xbox or watch a movie. However, a couple of months ago, she came back with some of her trinkets, very clearly shaken up. I asked what had happened, but never received a clear response. She just kept stumbling over her words going on about a heptagram, the fae (as I believe she called them) and something called Lucifuge (sorry if it's misspelled). Anyways, she eventually calmed down enough to drive away, still without an explanation. The next day at dusk, I was hunting a deer that often came near my house at that hour. After around 30 minutes outside, I was met with one of the most horrifying, guttural, deep pitched screams I've ever heard coming from the direction of where my friend used to head off into the woods at. I immediately felt like I was in serious danger for reasons unknown to me, which convinced me to flee to my house. These yells have persisted every few nights at a random nighttime hour. I would like to know how to help my friend through preferably Occult methods or at the very least help me stop that horrid screaming. I couldn't understand half of the things she said, and what I did made little sense to me, perhaps do to my lack of experience. I have to ask anyone who could make connections from the things I described to further elaborate, and anyone who can identify the entity responsible for the yelling to tell me what it may be. Any advice is much appreciated.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Unknown entity and bizarre behavior from a friend

Post by Desecrated »

Sounds like she released something she shouldn't have.

Responsibility is part of magic. And you should probably go and see her and have a nice long talk about what the fuck happened and how to fix it. This is her problem, don't let it drag you down.

Now. For your sake. Draw a line in the sand.
Draw an actual line in the sand at the end of your property and loudly declare: "This far you may come and no farther".

Stop Dirty Kevin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thank you, Desecrated. My main concern is that if this entity decided to attack me, I know I don't have the knowledge or experience to defend myself or expell it. I'll definitely try your line in the sand method. As for my friend, I regained contact with her about 4 days ago. She's still acting odd and has an oppressive presence about her. I'll try to get some information about what happened and take it from there. I appreciate your advice more than you may know. Peace and health upon you.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I don't have time to research this right now, but I've heard that Lucifuge is one bass ass
MF of a Demon. And should not be Evoked. Not sure how true this is, but you might want to
look it up. This could definitely be the heart of the problem. I don't have any practical
experience with Demons, maybe Desecrated or someone else here can help you, might take
a bit. Hang in there.

Peace

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Stop Dirty Kevin wrote:Thank you, Desecrated. My main concern is that if this entity decided to attack me, I know I don't have the knowledge or experience to defend myself or expell it. I'll definitely try your line in the sand method.
well, That is what negative things do. They do negative things. It's in their nature. It's like waking a sleeping bear. it will just randomly attack at anything that moves.
And a bear is much bigger then you, stronger than you, and certainly capable of hurting you, but if you stand your ground and shout at it. Many times it just goes away.

As for my friend, I regained contact with her about 4 days ago. She's still acting odd and has an oppressive presence about her. I'll try to get some information about what happened and take it from there. I appreciate your advice more than you may know. Peace and health upon you.
I think you should probably go to her in presence. If shes not to far away, go over and bring some ice cream. Have a serious talk.

Stop Dirty Kevin
Forum Member
Forum Member

My mistake, Desecrated. That's what I meant when I said get some information. I should have further elaborated there. Sorry. I'm going to see her tomorrow. Her sister told me she doesn't sleep most nights. I truly appreciate your help and apologize for inconveniencing you. Peace and health unto you.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

A lot of good responses here. Lucifuge is in fact a very powerful Goetic demon, and she could possibly be working this system from some angle. I, too, in the past, had some very negative experiences with some unstable occult practitioners. However, looking back, instead of listing things I narrowly avoided, I try to look at the situation and search instead for "missed opportunities". You seem to be very connected with your land, and it might be a perfect opportunity to reconnect or deepen that connection with your land, the animals, and wildlife that lives on it with you. Your reaction was to run into your home, but maybe you should spend some time in silence with your land, on a bright day, and meditate together on the issue.

This may sound "wishy washy" mumbo jumbo stuff but as you said, you are a beginner, and when we start out we want to do everything on our own. But we could have some very close friends in some unexpected locations, and we should always look for help where we can.

Lucifuge is powerful but understands respect. If you are clear to your land and wildlife that you were simply trying to help out another human in their spiritual path, and that any issues should be taken up with her, and not you and your land, (calmly, respectfully, and with full conviction of what is yours), they may simply pass on the message. Some basic research into Lucifuge, the Goetic system, etc., might also serve to strengthen his (Lucifuge) respect for your approach in handling your own property. Take some silent walks on the property with the simple intention of connecting to it, bringing peace, and whatever sort of air you would like to bring about in your own domain.

Just some insight, stay calm, strong, and reasonable in the situation, be there for your friend but don't expect her to fix the problem, or for you to be some hero for her mistakes.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Stop Dirty Kevin wrote:My mistake, Desecrated. That's what I meant when I said get some information. I should have further elaborated there. Sorry. I'm going to see her tomorrow. Her sister told me she doesn't sleep most nights. I truly appreciate your help and apologize for inconveniencing you. Peace and health unto you.
No problem at all. The main reason for this forum is to help each other.

Stop Dirty Kevin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fraterai, I thank you for your help. I will study the Goetic texts deeply so that I might understand this entity. As you pointed out, I do indeed have a connection with my land, and to have something make me fear my own lands made me feel violated. However, I will acknowledge that this is partially my fault. When I gave my friend permission to use my lands, I also opened them up to any entity she may evoke. I will study all that I can, and when my spirit tells me the time is right, I will try to reason with this spirit (I assume it is) and come to a peaceful conclusion. However, the more alarming matter is the mental state of my friend. I will try to help her, or at the very least ease her suffering, with what little knowledge I have. You have my appreciation and respect for helping me. I wish peace and health upon you. Forgive me if I came off as ignorant.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I did not mean to imply that you should try and work with Lucifuge yourself, I do not really recommend that at this moment. The Goetia is an advanced system by all means, but it is not complicated. Let me restate that. The system itself is easy to understand. You invoke your God/higher power/guardian angel in order to give you the authority to evoke a demon, and then you tell it what to do. However, its simplicity does NOT mean that anyone can do it. Each and every term in my "simple" explanation carries a great deal of weight, and requires an advanced practitioner with a lot of real experience to work it out. I also wanted to imply that you should not try and start studying, but rather start doing. I said "basic research" and I really meant it, in the sense that you get an umbrella understanding of the system, not a PhD in Goetia with the intent of banishing Lucifuge using its methods.

What I did mean was that you should get back out there, spread some peace, and reconnect with your land, and you should ask THEM to deal directly with Lucifuge (respectfully but powerfully) as far as the conversation goes. This also may be a starting point for you to get into some Goetic studies, and maybe a sign that down the line you will work in this realm. Maybe Lucifuge likes it there, and just needs to be asked to keep it down. Again he may respect this, and you might have another future ally in your presence.

But I don't think you should hit the books hard at this point, but go with your gut and work the foundations, connecting with your personal guides, growing your own strength and meditating, and clearing the air, should do wonders.

You do not sound ignorant, but have a real problem and are looking for real solutions. I am happy to help anyone that has an open mind and attempts to do their own part. Good luck with everything and stay positive and healthy

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Stop Dirty Kevin, I have a request, and please someone chime in if this is a stupid idea, but it'd be really interesting if you could get an audio recording of the weird guttural sound you've been hearing. I've just always personally thought, if some kind of demon ever visibly/audibly harassed me, I would try to get it recorded. I wish you luck with this, it is certainly very interesting so please keep us posted.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Stop Dirty Kevin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chowderpope, if you can suggest me a cheap audio recorder that can log multiple days worth of audio in one go, I could try to record it. If I can do all of this, I could possibly post it somewhere. I'm looking for some audio and movement activated hunting cams anyway, so maybe those might catch the noise when I get them. Although I won't go into that area of the woods. I'm sticking to Desecrated's line in the sand method for now. On a side note, even if I do manage to record it, it won't quite capture the feeling of hearing it in person. It's sort of like when you hear a mountain lion on video, then hear one right below your hunting stand.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote:Stop Dirty Kevin, I have a request, and please someone chime in if this is a stupid idea, but it'd be really interesting if you could get an audio recording of the weird guttural sound you've been hearing. I've just always personally thought, if some kind of demon ever visibly/audibly harassed me, I would try to get it recorded. I wish you luck with this, it is certainly very interesting so please keep us posted.
Nononono
Don't give it any energy or attention.,

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Desecrated wrote:
chowderpope wrote:Stop Dirty Kevin, I have a request, and please someone chime in if this is a stupid idea, but it'd be really interesting if you could get an audio recording of the weird guttural sound you've been hearing. I've just always personally thought, if some kind of demon ever visibly/audibly harassed me, I would try to get it recorded. I wish you luck with this, it is certainly very interesting so please keep us posted.
Nononono
Don't give it any energy or attention.,

My immediate thoughts were "bad idea"

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I figured it would probably be a bad idea. I just feel that these things should be subject to scientific scrutiny. If we don't have the technology to understand and prove their existence, then an actual physical manifestation is something tangible that we can analyze. I don't want to derail the thread too badly so I may make a new thread about this.

In the meantime, ^^^ what these guys said, don't do it! But do keep us updated, and best of luck.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote:I figured it would probably be a bad idea. I just feel that these things should be subject to scientific scrutiny. If we don't have the technology to understand and prove their existence, then an actual physical manifestation is something tangible that we can analyze. I don't want to derail the thread too badly so I may make a new thread about this.

In the meantime, ^^^ what these guys said, don't do it! But do keep us updated, and best of luck.
If you want scientific proof of lions, go to africa.
If a lion shows up in your backyard, You deal with it.

There is a time and a place for inquiry, And there is a time and a place for action.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

It sounds like shes done something wrong. Whether wrong as in method or intent is unknown.

You need to get her to tell you what has gone on. It will be for her to fix most likely.

What Desecrated has said so far is correct. Make sure you delineate your property as prescribed.

Without more information there isnt much you can do. Ive been in the presence of similar entity in the woods, but when it was behaving as a guardian rather than a nuisance. They are extremely powerful and forceful entities. They are not only capable of making loud, very loud noises but also they tend to draw in other incarnate animals via possession. Even when being 'nice' and playing ball they are bestial. In my work they are connected strongly with Lucifuge and Belial these particular forest/wood spirits. But without more information its kinda conjecture on my part.

It might be she tried taking something or doing something not permitted, forcing an interaction or something. It could be simply warning to respect the land.

I wouldnt recommend binding it in the names of God etc. You have no idea what you are dealing with. Which goes back to my first point - she needs to sit down over a drink or two, away from the place and go through it with you.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Return to “Help!”