I need a gazing ball --

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

I need a gazing ball --

Post by SolomonsChild »

Hello All -

I am moving into some other methods of scrying and have been advised by a spirit that a ball would be better than the mirror I currently use.

Here are some questions:

1. Does anyone have a recommendation as to where to purchase one? If I am breaking a forum rule by asking about a commercial transaction, please forgive the transgression. I need one that is from a trustworthy source, made from real crystal (not glass), and that has not become sentient or attached to a particular spiritual entity or person.

2. Also, does anyone have any advice in general? I have read many sources on using the ball. But, this will be my first workings with one.

I am very excited.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: I need a gazing ball --

Post by Desecrated »

Obviously any new age store usually has one. BUT, if you want to go the extra mile and get the real deal. Get in contact with a glass blower. Preferable someone local.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

It's fine to ask, no problem.

If commercial sites are mentioned, as long as there is no active link to them here, it's ok.

I have two that were bought as gifts for me, but good quality crystal is quite expensive here.

I prefer fire scrying, to be honest. Horses for courses and all that. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

I live in a part of the US where crystal is not expensive and glass blowers are on every corner. I did not even put that together. I will now do some homework. And, Nahemah, what wonderful gifts and friends you must have!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I am indeed lucky and my friends and family actually compete over who has got me the 'coolest' things, believe it or not, lol. Thankfully my tastes are not very expensive.

I use my crystal balls in a slightly unorthodox manner, as I do with other traditional objects also. I have some photos somewhere of set ups I use, I'll look them out, in case this interests you or may be useful. I'm a bit of a magpie at heart and I love shiny and light refracting/ reflecting items, so I play with light and particulars of arrangement a lot. I also like using mirrors in my set ups as well as strategically placed candlelight.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Minerals, Crystals and Stones”