New and Confused, Need guidance or answers. Shamanism

Himalibra
Forum Member
Forum Member

New and Confused, Need guidance or answers. Shamanism

Post by Himalibra »

Hello My nickname is Hima,
I am new to the world of shamanism and I need a better understanding of it since I did not recieve is when I was first told i was a shaman.
I met a woman a couple of months back that was nice enough to help me find out what was "wrong with me" (according to my parents) Because i have always suffered depression and anxiety and had this gift of hearing and seeing things most people could not see.

She told me I had alot of energy revolving me and that I was a shaman (i had brought back alot of baggage from my past life, i was a premature baby and needed a blood transfusion).

She later had the angels do splits on me and brought back ages from my life that i had once lost.

My life was very good but knowing myself, I was hungry for more answers and I wanted to know how to fully control from the information I got and from what Ive seen.

She became very distant and one conversation made me feel like I needed to cut ties with this woman completely.

From what my pendulum has told me, Someone was trying to do harm on me and I asked it again to see if it was possibly her and it said yes.

Now, Im all alone and do not know what to do with what I just learned.

I guess what I call my "spiritual energy" is very sensitive but strong has built a wind type barrier around me and now I do not sense much and am always paranoid.

I need answers, where can I go to get help? to find out more about myself? to maybe control this new ability i have?
Are my shaman powers fully awake? What do I do?

I do not know who to go to anymore.
I am hoping for any of you to lend me a hand.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: New and Confused, Need guidance or answers. Shamanism

Post by Desecrated »

Go and see a medical doctor.

Go and see a psychologist.

Go to the library and start reading books.

But I also recommend reading these threads to learn how to calm down, learns some self-protection, and find some confidence in your new life:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 7&p=502363

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=38253

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 1&p=499369

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=37981

Himalibra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Himalibra »

I have seen medical doctors
I have a psychologist
I can't find anything at the library that seems to know what I am looking for.
I should have noted that I do not have depression or anxiety like i used to once after meeting her, my apologies.
But I feel like that was a bit unnecessary, but thank you for showing me the links.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

There is good advice in the linked threads. Protection, warding, self awareness, all are important considerations, as you wrote you are feeling paranoid. can't see properly in a psychic sense and you feel this woman intended to harm you.

Small steps, but sorting this out initially won't hurt.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Himalibra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Himalibra »

I am currently looking through the links right now, would warding really help me be clearer?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Yes. Claim your sacred space and protect it.

You wouldn't leave your home open to any and all who want to come in and this is no different, really. The same goes for inside your head too.

Do the basics before concerning yourself with greater things.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Himalibra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Himalibra »

I have done a cleansing in my home before, I had a problem with what the woman called "Archons" that pushed my limits and concerned me greatly. I cleansed my entire house. I will do the same with my mental space.

Himalibra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Himalibra »

I would very much like to point out that I am not including alot from my life or my experience with this woman. I willsay though, is that My dreams are very vivid, when I am ill I get clear images. And while this woman was guiding me my body and mind just knew exactly what to do. I have (hopefully) helped out a deceased woman return home since her family was begging her too and she caught my attention After I had done the splits on my body. The reason why I say I have hopefully was because when I did enter my spiritual circle (which I can image easily) I gave her a specific flower and the next few weeks I got the same flower as a gift. I just have more questions, but you are right, I just did not know what the basics are.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Himalibra wrote:I am currently looking through the links right now, would warding really help me be clearer?
Weeeeell. Warding is done to prevent new negative energy from just walking into your life. You have a ward on your front door. We call it a lock, but it serves the same function. It's a tiny little metal thing that makes it harder to open the door.
Talismans and amulets work the same.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Himalibra wrote:I have done a cleansing in my home before, I had a problem with what the woman called "Archons" that pushed my limits and concerned me greatly. I cleansed my entire house. I will do the same with my mental space.
Don't forget to cleanse your physical body too. A good nice warm bath usually helps to release a lot of tension.

But it is important to do some mental work as well. When somebody does something bad to us, it's really hard to let go of them. We tend to carry them around with us, and even if they don't actively do us any harm, we harm ourself by keeping on to that harmful memory.
Forgiving people is not about excepting what has happen to us, it is simply a promise to ourself that we should no longer expect anything from this person. It doesn't mater what they say or do from now on. You have the right to be happy and you deserve to be so for you are a god person, only trying to do good.

---

There is a small cutting ritual that I like:
Draw a simple picture of her and you on the same paper. Then simply take a scissor and cut a line in between you. While you do that say: I cut this women out of my life.

So, clean your room.
Clean yourself.
Do the cut up ritual.
Hang up some sort of ward.
Have a bowl of ice cream, watch a bad movie and try to let go of it all.

Return to “Shamanism”