Theoretical: How to make a human body from scratch

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

blindwake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Theoretical: How to make a human body from scratch

Post by blindwake »

I'll start this off by saying I have almost zero knowledge in the field of biology. That's why I'm asking this question. My strongest field of study is computer programming, so I have a rough idea of how to build systems, but have absolutely no idea how to apply knowledge of computer systems to biological systems That's why I'm asking this question. I also have almost no knowledge in science, so take my theories below with a grain of salt. I'm just trying to spark conversation and see where this goes.

It has occurred to me that humans constantly try to evade death by trying to fix their existing bodies. In order to fix something, you've got to learn how to make it from scratch, or else you'll likely just make things worse. So, I want you guys and gals to give me as many theories as possible in regards to how it might be possible to make a new human body, without a soul, and then transfer your own astral or mental body into it in order to prolong life your physical stay here. The goal here isn't to actually make a body, but instead to figure out what a "perfect" body looks like in order to figure out how to "fix" imperfect and decaying bodies.

In order to direct conversation in a structured way, I'll list a few "rules" or assumptions to work with. If you don't like the "rules" / assumptions, then please do your best to deconstruct them and make new ones. The goal is to just provide food for thought in order to spark a first wave of conversation.

"Rules" / Assumptions / Food for thought:

-Consciousness is a quantum particle that is always moving and cannot stop itself from moving. Consciousness is essentially a quantum vector that cannot be reduced. Because consciousness is a quantum vector, it has to reside in a physical body in order to experience the physical world. (if my terminology is wrong or misleading, notify me. I have barely any education in science.)

-The human brain is essentially a radio receiver for this quantum vector. Damaging this receiver will impair mental faculties and senses, but not the quantum consciousness. In other words, your mind and memories are totally dependent on your brain, but only because your quantum consciousness is restricted by the brain in order to function physically (almost like you're stuck in a game and can't remember you're playing). If you die physically, I see no reason why you couldn't be rid of this physical restriction and spontaneously receive astral memories for who knows what.

-Death is oblivion. I've made this point just so we can't go on any reincarnation tangents about how it's unnecessary to live forever. Assuming that death is the end is a very stupid assumption, but it will also probably help to keep conversation grounded on the physical world.

-All things can be broken down into binary, or groups of binary things. What are the binary components? I don't know. Call the values whatever you want. Personally I like to call "1", Fire, and "0", Water. I also like to think of Fire as Light, and Water as Darkness.

-All things that persist are perfect circles; self sustaining circuits. Thus, an immortal body must be "electromagnetically balanced" to it's environment. For example, if we assume that our roughly physical world is "fire to water" dominant because light always seems to travel to darkness, then an immortal body might have to be mostly "water to fire" in order to oppose the physical environment and reach an equilibrium.

-Time is a force that can be countered. Time is likely equivalent to gravity because gravity is what "makes the world go round". Time is a concept while gravity is the actual force that makes stuff happen irrationally (like how solar systems magickally keep planets moving around in orbits).

-Time / Gravity is not linear. Thus it is possible to counter time at targeted spaces and cause a form of positional stasis.

-Gravity is electromagnetic, but is biased in the "fire to water" direction (high pressure to low pressure).

-All things are made up of binary hierarchies of groups of binary hierarchies. For example. the DNA chemicals adenine, thymine, guanine, and cytosine, must correspond to hermetic fire, water, air, and earth. There is nothing new under the sun, so different terms that point to the similar things are quite possibly referring to the exact same things (though not necessarily).

-The physical earth is like a whirlpool where things decay logarithmically. Because of this, in order for anything to remain solid, it must be electromagnetically balanced against time in such a way that it passes a certain "instant decay" threshold. Maybe this could explain why some man made chemicals seem to decay so quickly; they are simply so large in mass that time (like watery erosion) destroys them.

-Humans can't eat genetically modified food in much the same way that sending a packet of data with the wrong header to a machine will make it start throwing errors. It doesn't matter if the data packet / food is mostly the same, if the formatting is corrupted it's all garbage and the receiver of the data can't read anything without making a ton of mistakes in data usage. A high immune system can likely make up for errors, but a low immune system will result in system failure.

-Opposites attract, but similar things also attract because they are attracted to the same overall target.

-Waves are one dimensional circles. (Please criticize this heavily)

-Humans raise their body temperature to fight disease. Once the body temperature is raised, it cannot raise itself any more or it risks damaging itself. Thus, to fight disease, take a cold shower to reduce the temperature of the entire human body AND the disease, and then the body can use heat to "purify" its ailments without risking overall damage. (Please criticize this heavily)

I could write an entire book on this subject, but I think I'd drive myself insane if I did it alone. Here's what I'm asking: post your irrational / rational theories on how to create life, how energy works, etc., and try your hardest to constructively criticize each other as much as possible. Use my points above for food for thought, but criticize them as well. The way I see it, if enough people with different ideas come together on one goal like this, the end result has to be amazing.

Nothing you can write is wrong. Post contradictory theories if you want. Tell me that humans run on fairy dust if you want. I will not judge. It takes about three stupid ideas to make one less stupid idea by purification, so the more stupid ideas, the more smart ones will arise.
When everything makes too much sense, that's when you know you've got none. It's this confidence in reality that makes me uneasy.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Theoretical: How to make a human body from scratch

Post by Desecrated »

So, basically you want to make a homunculus?

blindwake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by blindwake »

I'm not that familiar with that term, but I think yes. Sort of. I don't really want to create anything at all. I just want to figure out how to make a human body so that I can use the information to develop some magickal healing techniques. It's all theoretical.

I'm pretty sure that mutations and specimens getting out of control are pretty common in the homunculus area of practice, so I'd rather not build anything in actuality. If a servitor can get out of control I'd hate to know what a homunculus could do.

I'm basically trying to reverse engineer life itself so that I can research into the field of immortality and infinite youth. I'd also like to reverse engineer the universe as a whole and go explore some planets on space craft. I've got big, insane, dreams, but that's what it takes to make life interesting. One topic at a time or I think I'll end up on a tangent and lose my sanity.
When everything makes too much sense, that's when you know you've got none. It's this confidence in reality that makes me uneasy.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

blindwake wrote:
I'm basically trying to reverse engineer life itself so that I can research into the field of immortality and infinite youth.
This is an interesting topic, because, technically, it should be a life for a life. But that never seems to work. Nature is built upon life and death, and if you try to break that chain you need considerable amount of force. And this theme goes from Madame Bathory to Dorian Gray to Fullmetal alchemist. The side-effects of immortality is usually worse than death.

blindwake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by blindwake »

The whole subject is filled with fear mongers that say you shouldn't strive to immortality. That sounds like the subject has been infected with religious dogma to me. Religions never want you to strive for immortality because that takes away their power: fear.

I understand the dangers (I think...), but I'm not about to go *DO* anything. I'm more so just looking for a blueprint for immortality so that I can see the actual dangers, and decide where to go from there. It would be stupid to jump at anything without having a big picture view of things. Even a partial map of the universe would be incredibly insightful.

I realized one day that everything around me happens in circles, and time itself is like a permutation moving across a matrix of cycles that are so intertwined that they look like lines. It's like I'm a tangent line moving through spherical space. I'm a piece of sand in a vortex that's pulling my apart.

I've been looking into a little bit of physics, chemistry, and biology and I'm starting to see a lot of very interesting patterns. I think I could solve death but I'd need a lot of help because I'm only one man (hence this subject on this forum).

I'm not so much trying to extend life so much as I'm trying to slow down death. Trying to extend life without slowing down decay is like making yourself into a bigger target for time erosion; you effectively kill yourself. But I think that if you can slow down the erosion itself, you would just flat out stop ageing.

By the way, I LOVE full metal alchemist. [thumbup]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

The most interesting theory on immortality and circular motion, was that if everything really is a circle, you could potentially use the energy that made you to sustain you.

But I don't think it is just a religious issue. Every farmer that has observed life for more then a couple of years knows about the natural progression of life and death. It is without a doubt the most proven theory out there since everything that has existed before is now dead.

Many seem to believe that religion pretty much arose from this issue. What happens when we die? why do we have to die? and how to avoid that? This seems to be the theme in everything from the egyptian pyramid texts to early christianity.
The only religion that I can think of right now that doesn't have immortality as it's highest goal is buddhism.

blindwake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by blindwake »

Desecrated wrote:The most interesting theory on immortality and circular motion, was that if everything really is a circle, you could potentially use the energy that made you to sustain you.
Unless of course there was something that wasn't exactly moving in a perfect circle; something that was "dragging" you down. Then your initial energy would never be enough, and you would constantly erode.

Maybe the entire solar system is dragging you down. After all, the Earth moves in an ellipse. Pretty much everything happens in cycles, and there's a few ellipses moving about that seem to mess everything up. I wonder what the Earth would be like if it wasn't slightly tilted.

What if you originally could survive on your own energy, but something happened that made this impossible. What would that something have been?

If you look back to the first religions, they (as far as I know) all worshipped the sun, moon, planets, etc.

Many cultures also have tales of vampires and werewolves that worship the moon. Using my basic knowledge of vampirism I decided that an immortal being would probably be very cold (temperature neutral), not need to eat or defecate, would be able to stay awake constantly, etc.

Going off of the vampire tales: Why do humans sleep during the night and not during the day when the day gives off solar radiation and the night doesn't, and we have tales of supernatural humans that sleep during the day and gain power by the night. The only real downside to the night is that it's hard to see, but maybe it's only hard to see because we aren't used to it. Vampires are usually said to have pretty good night vision.

Actually, I did a sleep experiment where I slept a little during the day, and stayed up all night and it felt pretty good (until I crashed and went a little insane because I forgot to sleep at all [during the day]).

In my opinion, humans are mostly just sick. Sickness causes death. So why isn't death considered to be like a disease? Vampirism is usually called a disease, but how could it be a disease if it makes the individual so much stronger? I honestly wonder where the original vampire tales came from to begin with.

Maybe I'm going on a tangent here, but I think this is all good food for thought.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

[quote="blindwake"]

What if you originally could survive on your own energy, but something happened that made this impossible. What would that something have been?

Ignorance, Greed and Fear. Not knowing that we can, always looking for the future to bring us what we need instead of looking to our past and what we already have.

Return to “Beginners Info”