Life extension threw "Cell communicaiton"

RockShan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Life extension threw "Cell communicaiton"

Post by RockShan »

I haven't done any specific form of Magick yet, but I have practiced "energy manipulation" for a good 6-7 years now. Which many argue is the base for most if not all forms of Magick, or another type of Magick. Threw these years I put great effort into finding ways to interact with my own body, and change it. I have found a level of this already but haven't practiced nearly enough lately to progress much in it. It is through essentially "communication, or telepathy" with you're cells, it's not entirely that hard to do, but can be complicated, I did a few subtle changes over about 1-2 months with this, but that is way to long in which I wish to advance this soon.

I won't go into full detail at this time due to it being late, but to give a quick example on how to do such, if you ever felt someones energy, try that but on a part of you're body.. Try to feel the individual "energy signatures" of each of you're cells in that area, It can take a while to do so due to their energy being quite low in comparison to a whole Human haha. after this just try to "communicate" with them, you will know if you do it correctly. (Sorry for the lack of detail on how to do it, gonna be going to sleep soon haha).

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Life extension threw "Cell communicaiton"

Post by RockDemon »

Please share some more details whenever you can. I am interested in this topic.

RockShan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockShan »

Yea I can share more details, it would be very long though. So be patient haha.

First of all (obviously) you must learn how to feel you're cells as I said above, Ill try to give a more detailed explanation of this now. As you know everyone has a unique energy signature or "aura" due to their soul. It goes on a lot large scale than this, each cell has their own energy signature which can be hard to found one specific one quickly due to how many there is (trillions of course), You can use this to communicate with cells to find out detailed information about you're health if you wished, send your desired, (which is one way to initiate change but not the only one), this is primarily due to each cell having their own "intelligence", only a minor one, not sentient of course, ultimately you're brain has full control over them, with you having some control over them, but can't easily do whatever you wish. but I theorize doing the changes directly from you're brain or communicated with certain parts may increase the effectiveness but I haven't tested it yet.

Okay, too feel them, do as you would to feel others Energy signature or aura, but try to feel as much of it as you can, first locate one cells signatures then spread out from they feeling others once you do this try to feel as many as you can at once, after a while of practicing this you should feel a difference between them, even between the type of cell. Now communicating with them is not nearly as hard or complicated as "Telepathy" as it is you're own body, You do it just by "sending" messages to them, I have heard of others that would "thank" each part of their body, or treat each cell with respect. Not sure if that will increase effectiveness or not, but in this case it might.

You can add on to this by feeling each part of the cell, I made my cells more resistant to certain elements by flooding them with that form of energy for months, mostly electric energy, that hurt at first though, so if you try it be careful, but it made my cells more receptive to my interaction and to quicker change.

I have many others ways to add on to this only with different ways to induce change, but way too much to right in one post, also after messing around with this you may feel the changes or the signals from you're cells and other things daily or at random times, I usually feel my cells "buzzing" especially my hands after putting them under water, haven't found out why though.

RockShan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockShan »

I should also note while inducing a change, you should do it too all the cells of that specific area at once, such as doing something to your hands feel all the cells and do the change at the same time, you may experience aches, or pain if doing a serious change as you do it, but it all depends.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

For now I want to feel them as you put it, to understand the health status of my body.

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”