Please comment the following tarot divination

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Please comment the following tarot divination

Post by RockDemon »

The question is should I change my job or no. I opened 2 sets of 3 cards.
First what will happen if I go with the new offer
4 cups, 2 cups, 3 cups

Second what will happen if I go on with my current job
2 wands, The SUN, 2 Pentacles

While I have my own interpretation I would like to hear your thoughts as well.

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Please comment the following tarot divination

Post by Seabed »

Stay where you are, even it's not so satisfying and maybe it's not where you can expect a significant financial success. You are already in charge where you are, have your position, should ask for a raise.
You want to change your job, because you need more friendly environment, but my opinion is that should not be the main reason for changing a job.
Only Lovers Left Alive

Hoodedrat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hoodedrat »

4 of Cups- There's two ways you could interpret thIs. The first is that your seriously contemplating your new job opportunity. Rather than be lured by job benefits and the like you instead seek to determine if it is spiritually satisfying or not. The second way you could interpret is that you have grown tired of the transitory pleasures of your past job and now seek for a way to break out of this loop. You might feel as if the new job might be more emotionally and spiritually satisfying than your current job.

2 of Cups- The new job will be very fortuitous and will present a unique partnership. Both you and your new employer are likely to be satisfied with this change of events. It may also mark a major transformation in your life and signifies a sort of newfound balance.

3 of Cups- This partnership and new job will turn out extremely successful. You're successes and rewards will be plentiful and there will be much rejoicing on all sides. You will now have some time to enjoy this victory and spend times with friends and family to celebrate. This card may also be indicative of new friendships within your workplace built upon your victories.

~~~~

2 of Wands- You have a working knowledge of your current job and you intend to use it. If you can expand out of your comfort zone and evolve in your workplace you will prove to be vets successful. You must make the decision either to play it safe or to take some risks and come into your own.

The Sun- You will achieve an inner confidence and happiness that will radiate outwards from you. Despite having struggled before, at this moment you know who you are and where you are going. You have a very clear goal in mind and you intend to throw yourself at it with all you've got. Your life might be simple but it is satisfying in its simplicity, and your newfound enthusiasm and happiness will both attract and inspire others in your workplace.

2 of Pentacles- You now have enough of an understanding over both yourself and your workplace that you can handle most issues fairly easily. Yet despite all of this you are experiencing a nagging sense of worry and inability to entirely focus. You might still be considering taking up that new job opportunity. New difficulties and changes in the workplace might be challenging your abilities and you may not entirely have your heart in it. Your personal desires and responsibilities might be conflicting with that of your workspace. Now is the time to buckle down on issues and try and figure out your real priorities so that you can more effectively manage your life.
Pluviophile~ A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.

"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lluaby." - Langston Hughes

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Thank you for your answers guys.
What bugs me in the first 3 cards is that they are all water, isn't that too much water for a question involving financial matters?

Hoodedrat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hoodedrat »

It suddenly occurs to me that I was under the assumption you were using the Three Fates spread. If you didn't have a spread and just pulled three cards out of the deck then yeah. That could very easily be your romanticized vision of what your new job will be like if you leave.
Pluviophile~ A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.

"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lluaby." - Langston Hughes

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

RockDemon wrote:Thank you for your answers guys.
What bugs me in the first 3 cards is that they are all water, isn't that too much water for a question involving financial matters?
It's so obvious.
Only Lovers Left Alive

Return to “Beginners Info”