Hello there!

Announce your presence, if you will.

DayDreamer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello there!

Post by DayDreamer »

Hi there! I'm Stratus, but most just call me DayDreamer. (these two names are ones I use online frequently~) I've always been fascinated with the occult and spirits, and now that I'm getting older I can finally tread past the Episcopalian beliefs my father installed into me and learn more. I have rather powerful dreams, many of which have for told the near future (one of which, was joining this forum actually, but my memory of the dream is rather vague) I look forward to learning a bunch! There's a lot more to my story and reasons for being here, but I'll post those elsewhere for people who are interested or where they're relevant...
~Aspiring To Inspire~
Stratus, Knowledge Seeker and hopeless dreamer

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello there!

Post by LoneWolf »

Welcome to the forums.

I hope you find what you seek.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Hi and welcome!

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

DayDreamer wrote:Hi there! I'm Stratus, but most just call me DayDreamer. (these two names are ones I use online frequently~) I've always been fascinated with the occult and spirits, and now that I'm getting older I can finally tread past the Episcopalian beliefs my father installed into me and learn more. I have rather powerful dreams, many of which have for told the near future (one of which, was joining this forum actually, but my memory of the dream is rather vague) I look forward to learning a bunch! There's a lot more to my story and reasons for being here, but I'll post those elsewhere for people who are interested or where they're relevant...
Hi DayDreamer, the name sounds like you may be interested in Shamanism. Look forward to your post and join in the discussions. [gz]
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

DayDreamer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by DayDreamer »

Abyss wrote:
Hi DayDreamer, the name sounds like you may be interested in Shamanism. Look forward to your post and join in the discussions. [gz]
Indeed! :) Shamanism definitely seems fascinating.
~Aspiring To Inspire~
Stratus, Knowledge Seeker and hopeless dreamer

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

DayDreamer wrote:
Abyss wrote:
Indeed! :) Shamanism definitely seems fascinating.

It is fascinating, and so diversified in beliefs but the destinations seem to be the same. It all depends on your intentions. [grin]
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome to the forum. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”