Helping anyone who wants to sell their soul (FREE)

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Helping anyone who wants to sell their soul (FREE)

Post by svengali811 »

Hi guys I have been a member for a while I started a thread a while ago but it got hijacked and lock so I thought I would reach out now and be more direct this time!

I am calling out to anyone who wants to sell their soul to Satan.

I have done it and now I am going to help you.

Be rest assured I will never ask for any money or ask you to spend $0.01 I am here to help. Please post here or pm me if you wish to participate in my next ritual.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Helping anyone who wants to sell their soul (FREE)

Post by Nahemah »

First up, the thread was locked for good reason and we are a publically viewable forum, with members who are legal minors. We are careful due to this and there were red flags concerning aspects of the thread.

I will allow this for now, but members should be aware that we take absolutely no responsibility for private transactions between members and we do not encourage minors to participate in such transactions either.

Tread carefully.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

no-one wants help in this regard?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

You might want to wait longer than one day for a response to any thread, a lot of people will read it on their phones or something and feel like responding later. Secondly, I don't think many people on here care too much for this line of practice, but there are certainly some people interested in pacts and demonolatry.

You also might have better luck getting a conversation rolling if you just explained what you did and the successes you've had, teaching people how to go about it, instead of just gathering a list of souls for your own ritual. Just some suggestions
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Amelyan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amelyan »

I might be interessed can you contact me ?

PantheraLeo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PantheraLeo »

Sent you a pm.

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

I'd advise the above against this . . .

There is no way of knowing the OP's method for one thing; they haven't posted their motives, their rituals, their sources, or anything at all . . . if you're new to the occult, or just new to various forms of Satanism or demonolatry, it will be difficult to know what exactly alarm bells sound like, just as it's difficult to know risks and limits without experience to call upon.

Even if you believe that it's possible to sell your soul, please question why you want to sell your soul? What do you hope to get out of it? Do you realise the possible dangers? Are you prepared to be screwed over?

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is . . .

You won't get much for your soul except a lot of regret; there's a reason classical tales like Faust run throughout the centuries, as they're cautionary for a reason, and - even in the metaphorical sense - it can be dangerous to sell your services to someone in exchange for the promise of 'wealth' or 'success' or 'sex', etc. (which is usually why newcomers think to sell their souls). If you have something deeper you want . . . to help a loved one, to find a sense of meaning, to uncover knowledge . . . there's better ways of going about that.

I'm honestly surprised this thread was allowed to stay open :-/

PantheraLeo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PantheraLeo »

Thanks for the advice and caution Robin_Alexander. I am mainly attempting to find out what methods svengall used himself and was hoping to learn about his/her own experiences.

Return to “Beginners Info”