If you were a fictional character.

General conversation and mundane matters.

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

If you were a fictional character.

Post by Daud »

So friends, what fictional character do you think resembles you most? Can be any character, book, TV show, Anime, whatever.

Post your reason why and a picture of the character below.

Personally, I've been told by friends that i am the spitting image of Aang, from Avatar. Being a small, young, perpetually happy, aspiring monk with a shaved head and many powerful past lives.
Attachments
Pilot_-_Aang.png
Pilot_-_Aang.png (120.91 KiB) Viewed 6065 times
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: If you were a fictional character.

Post by cactusjack543 »

Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

This guy.

"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Ubaste
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ubaste »

V.

He's like an exact copy of me.
He's anarchistic, his worldview is like mine, he's mad, he wears a mask, he doesn't consider himself a person and doesn't even have a name, he calls himself simply "V". This character is totally Scorpio-like.
V also loves art and is good in science as well (at least chemistry, otherwise he wouldn't be able to create bombs), he has drive towards knowledge, he was broken, he has hurt Evey for her own good.
He tends to be a drama queen and act a little bit schizophreniac (I had contact with such a person since my birth so trust me on this one).

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

the_spiral wrote:This guy.

You've got the Cage Rage! Love him
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Ubaste wrote:V.

He's like an exact copy of me.
He's anarchistic, his worldview is like mine, he's mad, he wears a mask, he doesn't consider himself a person and doesn't even have a name, he calls himself simply "V". This character is totally Scorpio-like.
V also loves art and is good in science as well (at least chemistry, otherwise he wouldn't be able to create bombs), he has drive towards knowledge, he was broken, he has hurt Evey for her own good.
He tends to be a drama queen and act a little bit schizophreniac (I had contact with such a person since my birth so trust me on this one).
Total badass, I can see that.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

I would be Sailor Mars from 'Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon'. I have a fiery and feisty nature. I am also a spiritual person. Like her character in the manga, I aspire to be a priestess. She has issues trusting people. So, she believes that she has only herself to rely on. As a shrine maiden with mysterious nature and psychic abilities, she is often misunderstood. Some say that I even look like her.

In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

I'm April Ludgate from Parks and Rec (although blonder. And with a more innocent look).

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Doctor Strange!
Because I am an Occultist!

Saw the 80s version. Waiting patiently for the new one.

Anticipation is a beautiful thing!
Thought about stuffing my GFs Christmas Stocking with Newspapers,
and calling it: "The Gift Of Anticipation!" [eg]

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

I suppose I'm a cross between Harry Dresden, Dean Winchester and Jason Bourne.

Like, I'll help you solve your supernatural problems, but you have to find me first and it's gonna cost you something. Probably some good diner food. [razz]

~:Shin:~

Return to “Off-Topic”