Nymph summoning ritual advice plz

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nymph summoning ritual advice plz

Post by szone »

I need to know if there are rituals to summon a Nympho, just as there are specific rituals to summon a Succubus. Also, would like to know more about nymphos. Are they similar to succubi? I have already had some success with succubus summoning by doing rituals like the letter method etc..

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Nympho summoning ritual advice plz

Post by Caerdon »

Umm... do you perhaps mean "Nymph"? As in the type of Fay creature? Because Nympho means something extremely different.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Nympho summoning ritual advice plz

Post by szone »

Caerdon wrote:Umm... do you perhaps mean "Nymph"? As in the type of Fay creature? Because Nympho means something extremely different.
Yes exactly...What I meant was a 'Nymph', for example a wood nymph. Somewhere I read they can be sexual partners of whoever summons them...just like the Succubi

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Nymph summoning ritual advice plz

Post by Nahemah »

I fixed the title for you, but I left the error in the post, for context, as otherwise Caerdon's post would not make sense.

I've not heard of this, myself.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dr Strange Stuff »

Awww [grr] I really wanted to know how to summon a Nympho >:{ LOL

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

szone wrote:
Caerdon wrote:Umm... do you perhaps mean "Nymph"? As in the type of Fay creature? Because Nympho means something extremely different.
Yes exactly...What I meant was a 'Nymph', for example a wood nymph. Somewhere I read they can be sexual partners of whoever summons them...just like the Succubi
You can have a sexual or romantic relationship with almost any kind of spirit or deity if they like you. You can also be seduced to your own death and spend your afterlife as their slave, or worse if you sufficiently piss them off. The Nymphs aren't really malicious, per se, but they don't live by modern human standards of morality either.

Stick with human women, kid. Until you're man enough to handle human women, you have no business trying to seduce women that have lived for centuries and known pleasures that you cannot even imagine yet.
Dr Strange Stuff wrote:Awww [grr] I really wanted to know how to summon a Nympho >:{ LOL
A lot of men do until they actually get one. That is one spirit that really can devour a man. [wink2]

~:Shin:~

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Shinichi wrote:
szone wrote:
You can have a sexual or romantic relationship with almost any kind of spirit or deity if they like you. You can also be seduced to your own death and spend your afterlife as their slave, or worse if you sufficiently piss them off. The Nymphs aren't really malicious, per se, but they don't live by modern human standards of morality either.

Stick with human women, kid. Until you're man enough to handle human women, you have no business trying to seduce women that have lived for centuries and known pleasures that you cannot even imagine yet.
Dr Strange Stuff wrote:Awww [grr] I really wanted to know how to summon a Nympho >:{ LOL
A lot of men do until they actually get one. That is one spirit that really can devour a man. [wink2]

As I already mentioned, I have had success with having erotic encounters with Succubus. I have had intercourse with her in dreams, and it's so real...doesn't feel like a dream at all. Even on waking state, I have felt someone embracing me whenever I have performed succubus summoning ritual. There are different kinds of rituals for succubus, many of them have worked for me. But I have not come across a single summoning method or ritual for a nymph. That's why I asked.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Nahemah wrote:I fixed the title for you, but I left the error in the post, for context, as otherwise Caerdon's post would not make sense.

I've not heard of this, myself.
Thanks for correction!

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dr Strange Stuff »

Shinichi wrote:
That sounds dangerously close to a challenge... Maybe when I am a little less of a neophyte then I will attempt this :D

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

szone wrote:As I already mentioned, I have had success with having erotic encounters with Succubus. I have had intercourse with her in dreams, and it's so real...doesn't feel like a dream at all. Even on waking state, I have felt someone embracing me whenever I have performed succubus summoning ritual. There are different kinds of rituals for succubus, many of them have worked for me. But I have not come across a single summoning method or ritual for a nymph. That's why I asked.
A succubi is a fundamentally different type of spirit than a Nymph. They are like the mosquitoes of the astral, and will happily induce pleasure in their victims because they will be eating and living off of the energy produced by that action. If you could see the true body of a succubus you would probably be rather horrified, because they are nothing like the forms they shift into in order to fulfill your fantasies.

The Nymphs are known by many other names, but they are usually also a lot stronger, older, and mature than the average succubus. Nymphs have even been worshiped as goddesses. They are the spirits of a place - the Nixies of the rivers, the Dryades of the forest, the Leimonides of the meadows, Anthousai of the flowers, and the numerous spirits of the stars and seas and everywhere else.

There are plenty of Faerie Tales of men marrying or being seduced by such spirits, with many of those tales ending in the mans death and more than a few ending in his heartache when she returns to her own domain and leaves him lamenting his lost love. Franz Bardon's second book has the names of some such spirits which may be summoned and communicated with, and both Bardon and Crowley (along with many others through history) had students who fell in love with spirits and met tragic ends.

The Nymphs and Succubi are completely different, and even messing with Succubi is not healthy for you, so for your own sake you should take my advice and stick with human women.
Dr Strange Stuff wrote:
Shinichi wrote:
That sounds dangerously close to a challenge... Maybe when I am a little less of a neophyte then I will attempt this :D
I wasn't challenging you, but being able to handle a good lover has more to do with being a good man (or woman) than it does being a good initiate. [tongue]

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Shinichi wrote:
szone wrote:As I already mentioned, I have had success with having erotic encounters with Succubus. I have had intercourse with her in dreams, and it's so real...doesn't feel like a dream at all. Even on waking state, I have felt someone embracing me whenever I have performed succubus summoning ritual. There are different kinds of rituals for succubus, many of them have worked for me. But I have not come across a single summoning method or ritual for a nymph. That's why I asked.
A succubi is a fundamentally different type of spirit than a Nymph. They are like the mosquitoes of the astral, and will happily induce pleasure in their victims because they will be eating and living off of the energy produced by that action. If you could see the true body of a succubus you would probably be rather horrified, because they are nothing like the forms they shift into in order to fulfill your fantasies.

The Nymphs are known by many other names, but they are usually also a lot stronger, older, and mature than the average succubus. Nymphs have even been worshiped as goddesses. They are the spirits of a place - the Nixies of the rivers, the Dryades of the forest, the Leimonides of the meadows, Anthousai of the flowers, and the numerous spirits of the stars and seas and everywhere else.

There are plenty of Faerie Tales of men marrying or being seduced by such spirits, with many of those tales ending in the mans death and more than a few ending in his heartache when she returns to her own domain and leaves him lamenting his lost love. Franz Bardon's second book has the names of some such spirits which may be summoned and communicated with, and both Bardon and Crowley (along with many others through history) had students who fell in love with spirits and met tragic ends.

The Nymphs and Succubi are completely different, and even messing with Succubi is not healthy for you, so for your own sake you should take my advice and stick with human women.
Dr Strange Stuff wrote:
Shinichi wrote:
I wasn't challenging you, but being able to handle a good lover has more to do with being a good man (or woman) than it does being a good initiate. [tongue]

Thanks for very helpful details about nymphs! They must be earth spirits, or elementals. Succubi need not be seen ad blood sucking vampires though. They are daughters of Lilith, who herself is a goddess. Her province is the sphere of moon, as far as I know. Vampires, on the other hand, are dangerous earth spirits only. In my country, that is, India, they are called 'Mohini's. These vampires are at times mistaken for succubi. It has been months since I had my first succubus contact. If she were energy/blood sucking, I would be dead by now! As far as human females are concerned, sure they are always there! :)

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”