Isn't there any real black magic?

cain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Isn't there any real black magic?

Post by cain »

Desecrated wrote:
I've been looking into Chinese necromancy and that is pretty scary stuff actually.

But if you have any more tips on black magic, Please share if you can.

Yeah most people only know of Taoism's more mainstream schools but Mao Shan is more aggressive and has more "black magic" (I use that term but really it has so many interpretations and none are more correct then another) though Yin Shan it is far more of a focus, all schools of Taoist magic have necromancy... Taoist generally abhor the Mao Shan school for its negative aspects and the Mao Shan school abhor the Yin Shan school for the same reasons... lol. These practices are not hidden you can buy books on them not that I think highly of only using books and not getting initiations in any magical field whatsoever, but guess its better then nothing.... I don't practice Mao Shan nor Yin Shan... "black magic"/amoral magic is pretty straight forward stuff and more common in 2nd & 3rd world countries and Old World traditions.... I'm not a modern trads kind of guy even Crowley for me is too New Age but all is preference, we live in a big world not all cultures trads died out and were reinvented for modern palates... Speaking outside of any tradition its really intent free of any problems in worldviews with such actions... Outside of aggressive and selfish actions one could look at trads that deal very heavy in the chthonic and the perceived as "negative" in the human psyche... Makaya of Haiti for example doesn't balance cool and hot forces rather deals purely with hot forces/energy-intoxications that have very aggressive impulses but learns to have a cool head in the hot, to a much lesser extent Quimbanda also does this hence good character is part of their mastering these forces... not a matter of morals rather control, these trads tackle aggressions, lusts and baser impulses not to abstain from them rather not to be their slave... Obeah energy on introduction creates very macabre visions and is very gloomy, a downer and sublimates the ego until adapted to in which case becomes soothing and blissful, Obeah tackles and masters depression and fear... All of these trads are very adapt in malefica but they all have a developmental side and the malefic aspect is really more to do with the individual wielding these forces...

cain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cain »

There are many sciences/techniques of malefica not something I would like to discuss on a forum.... yeah been schooled in detail on such things not that I would employ and explore certain ones but it is just as vast an ocean of knowledge as the "lighter" stuff.... Necromancy (communication/divination with the dead) or more correctly Nigromancy (dead employed in sorcery) certainly has techniques of maleflica that have fast results... Certain trads employ currents of energy that can be very destructive.... The human specie has invented many things in regards to warfare and harming their fellow man be it physical, psychological or spiritual means... I would like to say this not a focus of mine but is a reality and some traditions have explored these aspects more thoroughly and mastered them over the Ages...

ultimafool
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ultimafool »

palindrom wrote:
ultimafool wrote:Necronomicon?

Honestly, I've never met/heard of any magician - black or white - who could wield more worldly power than politicians and corporations. They are commanding armies to sacrifice themselves in their name in the pursuit of more power and control. They are manipulating and destroying plants, animals, the environment and the minds of the populace through control of the media.

You want to go insane? Study economics, political science, the legal system, the history of wars and Monsanto. I can feel anger welling up inside me just thinking about these things.

You could also join the Catholic Church. They seem to be pretty fond of rape and torture.
while i share your view of the isanity of all this, i'm not sure if i would call it magic, as long as people do it without consciousness of other planes than the material one.
i think a lot of it is just simple greed, anger, fear and thoughtlessness/ruthlessness

and i'm sure one can take these traits consciously onto immaterial planes and cause even more damage - if so inclined.
I see your point. I guess it comes down to how you define magic. I tend to think of everything I say and do as being an act of will and intent with expected result. Like, the world is my temple and my body is like my altar, man, dig? [happy2] When I want to take a sip of coffee and I tell my hand to pick it up - well I think that's utterly incredible and magic. But I digress...

If we want to go with Satanic as in atheistic, materialistic, self-serving/crush-all-who-oppose-my-will Satanism, then no one rivals the people I mentioned above.

I think maybe some others may have said something similar, so forgive me if I repeat but... I don't think there's any book anywhere which will induce instant madness simply by reading it. If one existed, would you really want to read it? I haven't tried any of the rituals yet, but if the the author's experiences and descriptions are legit, I would jump straight to The Invocation of Azathoth in Peter Carroll's EPOCH. Even the font is spooky! OOooOOooOO!

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

hey ultimafool
I see your point. I guess it comes down to how you define magic. I tend to think of everything I say and do as being an act of will and intent with expected result. Like, the world is my temple and my body is like my altar, man, dig? [happy2] When I want to take a sip of coffee and I tell my hand to pick it up - well I think that's utterly incredible and magic. But I digress...
i like the idea of manymany temples, fractal-like tempelism throughout the universe : D
yes, and like this, everything is magic - but not everyone sees it that way, and then, the magic is gone. (i'm rather good at digressing, too)
If we want to go with Satanic as in atheistic, materialistic, self-serving/crush-all-who-oppose-my-will Satanism, then no one rivals the people I mentioned above.
what about luziferians? as far as i know they do the same thing, but on an immaterial plane...
I think maybe some others may have said something similar, so forgive me if I repeat but... I don't think there's any book anywhere which will induce instant madness simply by reading it. If one existed, would you really want to read it? I haven't tried any of the rituals yet, but if the the author's experiences and descriptions are legit, I would jump straight to The Invocation of Azathoth in Peter Carroll's EPOCH. Even the font is spooky! OOooOOooOO!
perhaps the bible? : D
no, i love that book, but it is about the craziest stuff i ever busied myself with...
but then, i never called on anyone except a few nordic goddesses, and they are certainly not minddestructingly evil.

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

MAZOHIR wrote:Sure, the CIA, and Aquino share the same bed and are just really nice guys. The CIA training death squads up and down Central and South America......and many other places........ Aquino....pedophilia BIG time, in many cities all over the USA.......just nice folks, yep.

Mind control, electroshock, multiple mind-bending drugs and hypnosis used on many unsuspecting plain folk for decades by the CIA,.....and then there's Aquinos' paper on Mind Control Psy OPs, used to such sweet ends in the Military. All good citizens for sure. Not evil or dark. Aquino never went to the Wewelsburg Castle to gather "NAZI demonic energies" there to use for his oh-so-playful little-kiddie-fun-Temple either, eh?
Desecrated wrote: I don't share your belief in this.
But it is definitely a part of the occult world. and it's a good thing that you bring it into attention.
It's NOT a BELIEF, I don't gather "beliefs" to me, but investigate material, whatever it is, very thoroughly. Aquino and the CIA, who are in bed together and strongly connected to NAZI Mind-Control OPS against the ordinary citizen. BOTH run a strong dis-information campaign to try and influence the well-investigated and damning evidence against them. But, the evidence is too well documented that Aquino and the CIA torture, rape and use MIND-CONTROL on little children, less than 5 or 6 years old at times, in order to use Mind-Control techniques to totally control them and use them as child-prostitutes for gaining blackmail against regular GOV authorities and other GOV representatives to subvert their power and gain hidden control over the US, if not the world....that was always the NAZI plan. Do your research please, and at least read THE FRANKLIN COVER-UP by Ex-Senator John deCamp.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

ultimafool
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ultimafool »

MAZOHIR wrote:
MAZOHIR wrote:Sure, the CIA, and Aquino share the same bed and are just really nice guys. The CIA training death squads up and down Central and South America......and many other places........ Aquino....pedophilia BIG time, in many cities all over the USA.......just nice folks, yep.

Mind control, electroshock, multiple mind-bending drugs and hypnosis used on many unsuspecting plain folk for decades by the CIA,.....and then there's Aquinos' paper on Mind Control Psy OPs, used to such sweet ends in the Military. All good citizens for sure. Not evil or dark. Aquino never went to the Wewelsburg Castle to gather "NAZI demonic energies" there to use for his oh-so-playful little-kiddie-fun-Temple either, eh?
Desecrated wrote: I don't share your belief in this.
But it is definitely a part of the occult world. and it's a good thing that you bring it into attention.
It's NOT a BELIEF, I don't gather "beliefs" to me, but investigate material, whatever it is, very thoroughly. Aquino and the CIA, who are in bed together and strongly connected to NAZI Mind-Control OPS against the ordinary citizen. BOTH run a strong dis-information campaign to try and influence the well-investigated and damning evidence against them. But, the evidence is too well documented that Aquino and the CIA torture, rape and use MIND-CONTROL on little children, less than 5 or 6 years old at times, in order to use Mind-Control techniques to totally control them and use them as child-prostitutes for gaining blackmail against regular GOV authorities and other GOV representatives to subvert their power and gain hidden control over the US, if not the world....that was always the NAZI plan. Do your research please, and at least read THE FRANKLIN COVER-UP by Ex-Senator John deCamp.
MAZOHIR speaks the truth. Aquino co-wrote a paper for the military called Mind War https://flowofwisdom.files.wordpress.co ... aquino.pdf which is essentially about mind controlling civilian populations. He was on another forum not too long ago doing an "Ask Me Anything" and he was obviously there just to spread disinfo.

Ever since MK-Ultra and the CIA got busted doing their thing at universities and hospitals, they've switched up their game and have been creating/infiltrating UFO cults and occult fraternities as fronts for their ongoing activities. Jacques Vallee discusses this in one or two of his later books.

cain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cain »

Temple of Set despite its striving to influence society has done very poorly though does seek the betterment of humanity... I must confess I was let down one would think a man who was in the psychological warfare department and mind control, etc for the US military would bring something better to the table.... Its most successful members were invited to join as they were already achievers I have never met anyone who became greatly successful via ToS alone.... I don't believe the conspiracies about abuse to children and so on as know the works of the ToS the same kind of rumours were said about the CoS to a lesser degree... In regards to the esoteric its not its strong point and people go up ranks writing essays, much more of an intellectual and philosophical path then Occult power though the philosophy aims at self-betterment and achieving in this world through practical means....

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

[quote="RoseRed"]As long as you believe graveyard dirt won't work for you it most likely won't. It does for me.

Magic isn't plain and boring - it's life itself and all that's included in it. It's a multicolored, multifaceted world where the unbelievable is a daily occurrence.

You're not going to find what you're looking for in a book. You most likely won't find it on a public forum either. Forget just plain black magic - you want pitch black. Do you have any idea what that will do to your soul? Do you care? Do consequences matter?

You're looking at the world with the wrong set of eyes. I know it's a cheesy example but 'reach out with your feelings, Luke.' What's also implied in that is that not everyone is built or created to be a Jedi.

As always Rosered is giving you some really great advice. Black magick is all around us each and every day in the form of fear, greed and materialism. Look at Monsanto to see the fruit. I've included a short video of the most powerful mass black magick ceremony in living history. consider what it has led to before embracing this sort of energy yourself. Trying to breathe the breathe of the dragon is never a good idea. The words in the video actually constitute a spell. You've asked for it so here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6WeU2vg0KQ

littledeadybear
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by littledeadybear »

manonthepath wrote:The words in the video actually constitute a spell. You've asked for it so here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6WeU2vg0KQ

We kiss the laurel of honor
We are the sphere of excess
Millions of men
In unity
Incinerating the states of decline
We're bringing war 'til the end of all time
Out of the ashes
Ascended state

One by one we are marching
Ascending in legions of light
In twilight we conquer the Sun
Imperium
Imperium

All for one we are falling
Expression of power and might
We reign right under the Sun
Imperium
Imperium

We kiss the statue of Caesar
We are the children of war
Millions of men
In unity
Through blood we are leading, with mercy we fall
Borders will tumble and empires fall
Out of the ashes a crown for the Sun

One by one we are marching
Ascending in legions of light
In twilight we conquer the Sun
Imperium
Imperium

All for one we are falling
Expression of power and might
We reign right under the Sun
Imperium
Imperium

unkn0wn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by unkn0wn »

Been a couple months since OP responded to this thread. Was interested in what he found and was hoping he could elaborate as I'm interested as well.

Quyrm
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quyrm »

To consider one magick black and another white based on whether or not it is moral to do is to assume that morality has any significance beyond human interaction. Even Hitler thought he was the good guy.

If you want to learn some spooky black devil demon shit, you're either going to have to get into the "satanic" magick hooplah on angelfire, or make some spooky shit up of your own coalition.

Another way that some people argue the absolutely arbitrary concept of black vs white magick is that if it helps you or somebody else in the material world, it's black magick, and white magick is anything to heighten your spiritual value.

Honestly, the distinction between the two in any sense seems fear-based and trite to me, but hey, I'm just a guy on the internet. Believe what you want.

Elysia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Elysia »

ultimafool wrote:
palindrom wrote:
ultimafool wrote: I don't think there's any book anywhere which will induce instant madness simply by reading it. If one existed, would you really want to read it?
I think that they are 2 points

1) I think that someone who is convinced that a book is bewitched, could become mad by reading it ... but it is not because of the book, but because of the subconscient of the reader. It is because of imagination.

2) I also know that objects can be charged with a lot of negativ energy, and produce sickness ... but
to make people mad, the charge has to be very powerful and people very sensitives and having weakness in their mind.

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dr Strange Stuff »

This post is fascinating, and almost mirrors what I feel about all magic, although reading through Intro to Hermeticism, believing seems to be the main driving force behind results. What you are looking for is the magic that I grew up as a child looking for, the phrase" jew bop doo" that rips a tree out of the ground and pushes it up... forever (and watch out, if you say it while looking at your mom, she will be going up forever too".
Also, it reminds me of what I expect the Cluthuesque magic to be even though I haven't read those books yet.
Have you ever watched The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? Grim had some crazy shit all throughout that show and I am sensing some parallels between what that show exposed me to and what you may be looking for.
Also, if you HAVE found anything close to what you seem to be describing, I would be very interested in hearing about it.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

There are some things that are not available in books. As two members have already suggested, look into the traditions of the East. IMHO, even their white magic surpasses that of their Western counterpart. Another thing is that the resources you will find openly are watered down things. New-agey, repitition, missing pieces of information, etc. contributes to the emptiness you are/were feeling. I have a similar desire like you to dig really deep. But only to find answers as to why magic sometimes does not work; I don't believe in the theory that the Universe chooses what is good or bad for me- it is indifferent. And how to manifest result in the exact way I want. Coming back to my point, for knowledge like this you have to go to people, like masters, and learn from them. Usually people like this prefer to remain unnoticed, whether for safety of others in general or to keep all the glory to themselves. They can be found in all occult traditions throughout the world.

To be honest, I came into the occult inspired by hearing about certain practitioners whose abilities will leave you open-mouthed (at least I was :P). I searched for ways to learn but doing so is like searching for a needle in a haystack. So, I had to settle down for the practices available to the masses. Well, it will at least help me build a solid foundation. In addition, gaining such abilities requires certain dedication and sacrifice on our parts, that is not possible for many people today. No, it is not about having the grit boiling a cat alive for a certain Hoodoo love spells, or to deal with tricky and dangerous Goetic demons. It can be lifelong practice like celibacy, in the RHP. I have seen people doing near miraculous things with Islamic magic by utilising primitive fetishes, talismans, etc. They are very simple people who are not well-versed in knowledge of chakras, astronomy, etc. Rather, they gain their powers by leading a strictly Islamic lifestyle and performing certain religious rituals to obtain power.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

I agree with the part about metaphysical insanity.

Back when I was available to humans, I was in a relationship with a person who had schizoaffective disorder. She'd made a pact with Satan and couldn't handle it. It was the biggest stressor in her life.

She was on disability and heavily medicated. She was a very violent person. Based on the behavior I witnessed, I believed her when she told me she killed 3 people. Bludgeoned a man to death for attempted rape, shot a man in the head in revenge for rape, and stomped on another's skull during a conflict over drugs. She was very severely sexually abused by her mother, and confessed to me once that she thinks it's ok to have sex with kids. She was also a crack addict. (I was living in the homeless system at the time, these are the kind of people you run into...another woman set her ex-husband on fire from the neck down...)

That's why I say results depend on personality type. My mental health has only improved since my pact!

There are people out there for whom basic incubus/succubus activity is rape and torture. I had a neighbor who would yell all night every night at invisible beings that were trying to touch her butt, trying to get them to go away.
Last edited by Next on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

Desecrated wrote:
Shinichi wrote: What you are asking for is not Black Magic and Sorcery, it's metaphysical insanity and "evil" has little to do with it.
I think your knowledge of magic is limited.
This is what I was referring to above

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

Some people are too immune to spiritual forces to be able to experience evil in the spirit world. If you're one of those people, you will instead find evil in the physical world.

But really it's all preprogrammed into a person's natal chart. If you have a big Pluto, you won't be a stranger to evil in whatever form it takes for your personality type. If you don't have a big Pluto, you'll have to settle for whatever you get during Pluto transits.

MoonMarbas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MoonMarbas »

It stands to reason that there are old secrets hiding within "the space between spaces".

Perhaps, as the OP said, the answer can't be simply found within the pages of a book, or on a website made by people regurgitating the same old theories and ideas that we've been exposed to for far too long.
I believe it's been a long time coming for another to rise to the challenge of exposing themselves to the most dark and forgotten aspects of the occult, the "void" of the astral plane, channeling beings beyond our comprehension of all things to bring a new word to the seething masses of weak minded individuals who restrict themselves with petty bickering and false ideologies of moral compass.

Though one must truly think deeply upon what it means to do something like this, given it is even a real concept.
In order for one to reach beyond what has ever been brought to us before. To reach beyond life and death, the individual has to truly transcend madness and sanity itself. They'd have to be in a pure state of non-existence, absolute nothingness. It requires an individual who is willing to give up all that is, to discover all that is not and has never been, yet observes from the "deep" all the same. And therein lies the issue, how would one come back from something so overwhelming? So terrible and non existent?
The Necronomicon was a work of fiction, although many argue that fact. But what Desecrated is speaking of goes beyond the veil of what our imaginations can even begin to comprehend, Necronomicon included. When he speaks of darkness, he is speaking of something that is so dark, and truly eldritch in nature, that we can't even begin to truly comprehend even the smallest concept of it, lest we die of shock instantly.

This is immediately evident from the hurt sensibilities in response to his blunt statement. And though many have acted stricken with shock at his statement involving the idea of rape and cannibalism being so mundane in nature, we as a society have seen ten times as worse every day in movies and T.V.

The truth is that those who truly are seekers of mystical secrets, true occultists- they understand that it falls to those of us with the will to do so, to test the full limit of human potential. And that means all that comes with it. Compassion, love, depravity, evil. A true occultist sees no difference in any of these expressions and it's our job to constantly be searching, pushing the current perception of what is possible. We must push ourselves to the point of absolute madness trying to understand the ebb and flow of existence, and in this case, non-existence itself.

I guess what I'm driving at is that if it's out there, one of us has to give up existence itself to discover what it truly is, in theory. Or at the very least, be willing to give up everything for it.
Music that Marbas and I have been working on:
https://moonmarbas.bandzoogle.com/noises

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Hey Des, Glad to see you're still active. :)

I don't know about black magick - but I think you might possess the psychological skills to make someone believe that you posses power over them.

You need to know your target well.

You need to know what bothers them, what they believe, so on and so forth.

Then once you know your target - you may say and or do things that will trigger an almost immediate involuntary or impulsive response from your target.

An example of this would be to anger someone.

And then to reinforce that anger - you need to place something in their life that will make them remember why they're mad.

E.g. Braking their gaming system.
|
They throw it away.
|
Days go by and they are no longer angry.
|
So to invoke that anger within them - all you have to do is leave a note on their front door step and say something along the lines of: "Haha! You don't have a gaming system anymore! Trolololol!"...

Similarly - if you want to cast hexs, they have to believe in them or at least you have to make their unconscious mind work with you by implanting suggestions into their subconscious.

If you're not interested in that may I suggest a different approach that doesn't require their belief?

Go and study the effects of electromagnetism on the brain.

I'm certain you know about the e.m. the heart produces which is stronger than the e.m. produced by the brain.

Once you have the knowledge you need, ask yourself: "What does a hacker do?".

Then you'll come to the conclusion that they first learn about how a system works, then they look for a way to exploit it.

I want to you to apply that mentality with the knowledge that you aquire after studying the heart and brain connection and the effects of a heart's e.m. waves on the brain.

Usually to change the mood of a person without body language or speaking, e.t.c. , you have to have a coherent feeling in your heart while visualizing your target and being near them by at least 7 feet, and patience.

5-7 minutes is usually long enough for the influence to begin taking effect.

Your target should not be thinking of you or in anyway knowing what you're doing because then they can resist you.

This is from my own experience.

But it all happened on accident.

Lastly, if you're not interested in that either, perhaps you might enjoy using tulpas or spirits/energy-influences-beyond-your-five-senses.

Or if you're just not really digging all of this, you might just want to buy scopolamine or whatever its chemical name is called.

It's other name is called: "Devil's Breath".

A non-recreational drug so powerful it strips you of your free will and makes you open to suggestion.

It also makes it impossible for you to remember anything that happened while under the influence of that criminal drug.

Hope I helped you in some way, take care. ~

O0
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Kami wrote: Or if you're just not really digging all of this, you might just want to buy scopolamine or whatever its chemical name is called.

A non-recreational drug so powerful it strips you of your free will and makes you open to suggestion.

It also makes it impossible for you to remember anything that happened while under the influence of that criminal drug.
Sure, drug someone against their will for some nefarious purpose, because that's totally cool.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

chowderpope wrote:
Kami wrote: Or if you're just not really digging all of this, you might just want to buy scopolamine or whatever its chemical name is called.

Sure, drug someone against their will for some nefarious purpose, because that's totally cool.
Hey ChowderPope. [happy2]

Lol you made me giggle. [rofl]

I'm not really condoning criminal activity lolololol.

Just throwing ideas out there.

But just in case the cops ever go crazy - it would be wise to have such a drug in a squirt gun.

;)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

blindwake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by blindwake »

"Black" and "white" are highly subjective terms. Even a serial killer could be considered to be doing "good" because he enjoys what he is doing, and it is therefore good to him.
If you want some sort of objective "black", what you're really looking for is insane. Something that literally doesn't make sense to do, to anyone, within a certain environment.
However, because society really values order over chaos, you're unlikely to find anything insane, because society actively snuffs it out.

Perhaps the most "insane" kind of book, would be the absolute antithesis of christianity: science.
If order is sane, and chaos is insane, what could be more insane than giving a power hungry individual exactly what they want? The ability to break order.
Rather than a bible, which begs worship, the scary book is the one that's written by someone who just wants to watch the world burn, or that wants to cause significant change to it.

Instead of looking for scary books with red devils, black sacraments, and all of that emotionally filled stuff, what you really need to look for it something cold blooded and calculated: it doesn't care what happens.
The scary books that need to be chained down, are things like the anarchist's cook book. Empowerment in the strategic sense, not in the feel good sense.
Scary books are the kind that don't teach you the theory of biology, chemistry, physics, etc., but skip all that stuff, and give you a completely legit procedure on making biological weapons that any idiot could follow.
Look for gears on the cover, not pentagrams.

Recognize that it's not the "black" that makes it scary. It's the lack of power that makes something scary. Things that seem out of place. Because they are out of place.
If you want scary, don't think "black". Think, I'm walking through a forest, and suddenly I can hear a baby's crying on a loop, and I know I'm being lured. That, is scary.
Scary is finding a book on making a laser rifle out in the middle of nowhere. You're not looking for it. IT is what is out of place. It's luring you.
That's the kind of discovery that causes paranoia: the feeling you seem to be after.

I don't think you'll find books on "real black magic", because as I understand it, in magick it's the mage that has the power, not the book. Mind over matter.
What you're looking for is matter over mind: hard science.
Perhaps the idea of "magickal books" that need to be chained down, is a holdover from the dark ages, where a book on how to make a machine gun might have been thought of as magick.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. What you want is a procedure, not a theory book.
You can't find the books because they aren't supposed to exist yet. You've got to look beyond order to find chaos.
When everything makes too much sense, that's when you know you've got none. It's this confidence in reality that makes me uneasy.

Amavisso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amavisso »

blindwake wrote:"Black" and "white" are highly subjective terms. Even a serial killer could be considered to be doing "good" because he enjoys what he is doing, and it is therefore good to him.
If you want some sort of objective "black", what you're really looking for is insane. Something that literally doesn't make sense to do, to anyone, within a certain environment.
However, because society really values order over chaos, you're unlikely to find anything insane, because society actively snuffs it out.

Perhaps the most "insane" kind of book, would be the absolute antithesis of christianity: science.
If order is sane, and chaos is insane, what could be more insane than giving a power hungry individual exactly what they want? The ability to break order.
While there is some truth in such words (especially if to take into consideration that church tried to monopolize Occult Arts but quickly degraded and it called by name "Black Magic" their own "White Magic" if it was practiced by common people - Black Magic is mostly like that: scarecrow made by clergy to frighten people into submission, but in result it promoted making of various "dark" cults), there is also something that can be called as "genuine" Black Magic, and it is based on Agreements mostly with Degraded Spirits (there are some exceptions), who are like criminals in Astral World and by Universal Laws they are condemned to total dissipation, so they try and prolong their existence by feeding on unsuspecting people.

There are many ways to fall into so-called "genuine" Black Magic, and there is truly nothing romantic about it. So-called black magicians become victims of their corrupted desires and they become slaves to various Spirits. Thankfully, most people are blind, and their blindness protects them against blackening their soul no matter how much they try to pose themselves as satanists and such. When they will see the real deal, they will run away in terror.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OrderoftheSerpent »

Black magic is the act of separating oneself from or acting against the Natural Order. This is very possible, an example being any type me you act on free will in a way that contradicts deterministic nature. Self-regulation is a great example of free will and black magic, being aware of, controlling, and redirecting animal drives rather than giving in to the.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:Black magic is the act of separating oneself from or acting against the Natural Order. This is very possible, an example being any type me you act on free will in a way that contradicts deterministic nature. Self-regulation is a great example of free will and black magic, being aware of, controlling, and redirecting animal drives rather than giving in to the.
That's your interpretation of black magic. I was thinking more of the classical 'kill, rape, sacrifice babies"-black magic when I made this thread over 2 years ago.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”