Third Eye - Guidance on Energy Control

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

lovebugg305
Forum Member
Forum Member

Third Eye - Guidance on Energy Control

Post by lovebugg305 »

Ok, its been a while since I posted on here and I really need some guidance if possible.

Thru meditative techniques, I have the ability to open up, what most of us might call the third eye.

Once its active, the trance may last 2 to 4 hours and I have the ability to see the energy field all around us. With this energy field I can see thru my skin, also I could actually see the air moving around us, etc etc.

I am trying to learn how to control this energy, if even possible. Ive tried using crystals, and metal objects to no avail. I have also been reading a lot of older books on this matter, but it seems like most antiques books that were written by the greatest minds, always lead back to kabbalastic teachings.

I dont personally believe that any modern man has mastered, or even understands how to properly tap into this energy field, hence, I do not read a lot of modern books that touch on these subjects for this reason.

My understanding is that only very few people In history have learned how to tap into this energy and control it thru meditative techniques, so finding out how to do it has had my reading up on a lot of older books, but it has been a very daunting task.

Can anybody on here guide me in the right direction, or point me to some good "practical" books on this topic.

Ive already tried looking into works by: Iamblichus, Johanne Reuchlin, Pico Mirandola, Nostradamus, Abraham Gikatilla, Aryeh Kaplan and the Zohar and Torah.

I am lost and would love to know how to use this gift.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Third Eye - Guidance on Energy Control

Post by Shinichi »

lovebugg305 wrote:I dont personally believe that any modern man has mastered, or even understands how to properly tap into this energy field
Hah. You should be wary of strong personal beliefs. They do not always relate well to facts.

You should at least read the work of Franz Bardon, because his training manual will teach you exactly how to work with energy like that, and then teach you what to do with it. Eliphas Levi and Anton Mesmer are also notable for their work, and among contemporary practitioners, I have a fair amount if respect for Robert Bruce. Since Robert Bruce is still living, you can contact him and seek his direct guidance on such matters, or just read his books and learn about his stance on things that way.

~:Shin:~

lovebugg305
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by lovebugg305 »

I appreciate your input on the matter. Ive already checked into bardon, levi, blavatsky, etc..

Although a handful of modern people have claimed to understand true magick. I dont think there has been any recorded history of them actually doing anything amazing, correct me if am wrong please.

These people really understood how to control energy and spiritual forces: Moses, Jesus, The egyptians, Nostradamus, etc. These people have recorded history of performing impossible miracles, and from my extensive reading, it seems like it was I learned from the living torah and the zorah.

Btw, what happened to this forum, it seems like there is not so many participants as there was before.

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

lovebugg305 wrote:Btw, what happened to this forum, it seems like there is not so many participants as there was before.
Pasive-agressive attitude, misanthropy, full blown narcissism taken its toll.
I guess I'm wrong, but that's my oppinion and a way to say farewell.
Only Lovers Left Alive

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

lovebugg305 wrote:I appreciate your input on the matter. Ive already checked into bardon, levi, blavatsky, etc..

Although a handful of modern people have claimed to understand true magick. I dont think there has been any recorded history of them actually doing anything amazing, correct me if am wrong please.
I'm not too fond of Blavatsky (she was caught red handed frauding people), and I don't know of any record of Levi's outward accomplishments (at least none in English), but Bardon was a well accomplished magician and there is record of his work. Even if you discount Frabato, because it was published after Bardon's death by the secretary who idolized him, you can read stories from his son and one of his students in the book Memories of Franz Bardon by Lumir Bardon and Dr. MK. Bardon's son and student recount stories of Bardon demonstrating such powers as Clairvoyance that borders on Omniscience, a constant state of peace and happiness, conjuring spirits spontaneously and without the need for rituals, and numerous other things. The thing Bardon was best known for was his healing ability, wherein he used his knowledge of alchemy and magick to treat and cure people in his community of ailments that even today do not all have cures. His healing practice is the reason he was arrested at the end of his life.

Crowley is another modern figure who has a wealth of information recorded about him, much recorded by his own hand and plenty recorded by his peers as well. Crowley is on record for using his magick to kill people, turning invisible and walk into a building full of other initiates to take something from them, materializing light during a group meditation session (his body literally, physically glowed golden light), and numerous other things. Crowley was most certainly an eccentric, but that's not unusual for initiates at all. There have been powerful initiates and adepts who were far more mad than Crowley ever was, and much of his madness was just an act anyway. He liked taunting and teasing people, but a consequence of that is the rather large pile of propaganda his enemies directed towards him.

There is also George Gurdjieff, who had plenty of eccentricities and a rather interesting life himself. Like Crowley, his eccentricities do not negate the nature of his power and wisdom. And just to throw in a woman or two, how about Dion Fortune and Doreen Valiente? Also, Robert Bruce is both living and not technically a magician, but his work has helped a lot of people go into trance to experience the energies you refer to, cultivate those energies, leave the physical body to travel the spirit world, see Clairvoyantly, and so on and so forth.

And these are just Western folks. If you dig into the Yogis or the Daoists, there is a great wealth of power and wisdom there too. Autobiography of A Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda is one book you can read that is full of examples of the strange powers that Yogis sometimes develop, and as for Yogananda himself, he was such that even his body did not decompose after his death. He was buried twenty days after he died, and according to record, the only change that occurred in that time was a small brown spot on the tip of his nose.

There is a wealth of information in the ancient records. I do not doubt that work at all, and I have gained much of my own inspiration from those things. Not the Torah and Zorah, because I have no interest in the Abrahamic Tradition, but there is plenty of Wisdom even there. However, by discounting recent history in order to delve into the ancient past, you are simultaneously discounting all of the recent initiates and scholars who themselves dedicated their entire lives to digging into that same ancient past already. By looking into the insights that Levi, Crowley, Bardon and others even more recent drew from their own research and practice, you can measure that against your own insights and make quicker progress.
lovebugg305 wrote:These people really understood how to control energy and spiritual forces: Moses, Jesus, The egyptians, Nostradamus, etc. These people have recorded history of performing impossible miracles, and from my extensive reading, it seems like it was I learned from the living torah and the zorah.
Moses, as an adopted member of the Royal Family of Egypt, was most likely given at least basic instruction in The Mysteries by The Egyptian Priesthood. Since the Pharaoh is supposed to be God-King, and his family Divine, and all that. The Egyptian system of magick is very different from the Torah, but according to legend it was Moses combining the two systems that gave the Jewish Tradition their system of Kabbalah. As for Jesus, I am among those who believe the evidence that Jesus spent his "lost years" (the years of his life that aren't discussed in the Bible) travelling and learning The Mysteries from traditions like Yoga and Buddhism. After attaining enlightenment in those Mysteries, he went back to his people to teach them the way, but we know how that turned out. I'd have to look up names, but the Gnostics are the ones who have done a ton of research into this theory of Jesus.

Also, "miracles" happen a lot more than you seem to think. Growing up in a spiritual household I have personally seen a man who laid dead for ten minutes start breathing again at the command of his spiritual mentor, I have seen the weather controlled in numerous ways that include tornados changing course both because a place was protected by previous work and because a holy man looked directly at a tornado moving towards him and told it to go elsewhere. I have seen healing that everyone there could only call miraculous, including the doctors. And that is all entirely besides the things I have personally experienced and worked myself.

"Miracle" is simply a word used by people who do not understand the natural laws that are being shifted during The Work. When you do that stuff intentionally and actively, it is for all practical purposes a spell. And, perhaps you don't know because you haven't experienced it, but spells can be incredible things with incredible effects, can be as complex as a 48 hour long ritual or as simple as a single word, and are exactly how we tap into those fields and currents of energy you are beginning to open up to.
lovebugg305 wrote:Btw, what happened to this forum, it seems like there is not so many participants as there was before.
In an online community like this, especially a niche community like this occult forum, activity moves in cycles. Sometimes there's a lot of activity, sometimes there's not. There are only a few bigger forums that are a lot more active, but they also usually have serious spam problems...

~:Shin:~

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

lovebugg305 wrote:Once its active, the trance may last 2 to 4 hours and I have the ability to see the energy field all around us. With this energy field I can see thru my skin, also I could actually see the air moving around us, etc etc.

I am trying to learn how to control this energy, if even possible. Ive tried using crystals, and metal objects to no avail. I have also been reading a lot of older books on this matter, but it seems like most antiques books that were written by the greatest minds, always lead back to kabbalastic teachings.

I dont personally believe that any modern man has mastered, or even understands how to properly tap into this energy field, hence, I do not read a lot of modern books that touch on these subjects for this reason.

My understanding is that only very few people In history have learned how to tap into this energy and control it thru meditative techniques, so finding out how to do it has had my reading up on a lot of older books, but it has been a very daunting task.

[...]

I am lost and would love to know how to use this gift.
Perhaps you are sensing and seeing your own bio-aura? It's the living energy that you produce, and can allow you to see the interactions between it and the surrounding area like the air, as well as some other similar effects.

If not than you are seeing what you suspect, the energy field all around us... which is not as big of an accomplishment as you would suspect. The intensity that you described is for someone tapping into it for the first time, but really anyone with any skill at energy work can sense that energy field. Tapping into it is the easy part, once you are aware of it, you reach out with your awareness and senses and connect to it, and from there you interact with it with your energetic body. However, getting it to do what you want in order to get the results that you want... that is exceedingly difficult. Assuming it's the same energy field that I am familiar with that you are talking about.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Find someone who can do what you want to do, and have them teach you how to do it. It's pretty simple, although that isn't the same as easy.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”