Your Most Impressive Results

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Your Most Impressive Results

Post by chowderpope »

I'm sure similar threads exist, maybe some of the good people who curate this forum will be kind enough to post some links if they have them. I'm interested in reading about people's most impressive results from working magick.

As for me, last year I organized a makeshift altar with a ceramic plate on it. On the plate, I burned several tea candles surrounding a handful of coins. I covered the coins in dried basil. The aim was to have the wax overflow and create a wax disc containing the coins and basil. I worked myself up into a frenzy, dancing around the altar chanting and twirling my wand in a spiral motion starting from the plate and getting smaller as it got higher. My focus the entire time was bringing more money into my possession and I tried to model everything in the spell to support that.

After I was exhausted and the wax disc was made, I put the plate on the windowsill to collect sun rays for a few weeks.

Sometime after, I did receive a promotion and raise at my job. Then later I was given a loan large enough to move to a new city, which I had been hoping to do but could not afford it.

Now these things could've obviously been purely circumstantial. Maybe I just got lucky and things worked out the way they did. I really can't say for sure. I wish I had some more impressive results to share but I'm fairly new to magick, maybe 2-3 years of sporadic experimentation and study. I'm still trying to figure out what works for me and what doesn't.

Please feel free to share your stories.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Your Most Impressive Results

Post by Sypheara »

I doubt that was circumstantial, it seems like you put a lot of thought effort and will into it. Seems like pretty effective low magic to me!

Its kinda of difficult for me to pin down the most impressive or should I say, the thing I am most happy with that ive performed. Its also difficult defining 'result' for some types of working. The one thats been most formative for my current work could easily be this possession work, which put me in contact with a guardian entity that is helping both teach and transmute me to be able to fully work with its path.

https://theluciferianrevolution.com/201 ... ry-spider/

The amount of power it brought through was ridiculous and im still busy working to fully integrate it, some year and four months later. Due to this ive have to be more careful with what I post on there.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I enjoyed the blog post, thank you for sharing.

What is it that draws you to work with Belial? Some superficial research (wikipedia) really makes him out to seem wicked and meddling. Are the texts that describe him as this wrong? What is the appeal?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Not a problem! Glad you enjoyed it.

What draws me to work with Belial is a long and complicated question. He reached to me after I started working with Hecate.

Before I started working with him and Hecate, I was primarily a Lucifer devotee. Belial is very closely related to Lucifer, and I concur with my friends work from my experiences with Belial that one is kinda the flip side brother of the other.

The only thing I agree with the ancient texts in regards to Belial is that he is both a prince of darkness, and lord of this Earth which is his flesh. Wicked, no, but master of malefica and merciless defender of Hecates children yes. Meddling, yes - he is the kind of spirit that will come unannounced without you asking for it. This is the same with say, Hecate and Lucifer, who in my experience are so powerful that a little circle is going to have 0 real effect if they want to contact or work with you. That would be like trying to stop YHWH from entering your circle in traditional goetic work.

The appeal for me in working with Belial at first was love of the dark, and the earth, and how he made that accessible and understandable for me. He has approached me carefully and considerately, compared to some other entities ive worked with. Whilst some of his manifestations can be genuinely creepy at first, you become used to it and it pushes you beyond boundaries. Its working with Belial who has more than any other entity made me come to both terms with and accept the necessity of death as a process. He is a master of crushing the Ego to show you its limitations and excels at kicking narcissism out of you.

There is nothing like a moonlit walk in a wood deep in the English countryside, miles away from any living person, feeling him possessing and moving the living things around you. Subtle but incredibly powerful at the same time.

I hardly trust Christian, Judaic or Islamic texts to necessarily present the spirit of the Earth in a good light, considering they see the earth and its creatures as mostly baseless matter well below the level of 'human'. A spirit that forcibly challenges that assumption will never be seen as an ally by them, so i can see why he wears his name with a degree of pride.

For me Belial appears in multiple forms in literature. Baphomet would be an ideal simulacrum. Also the man in black at the traditional witches sabbat, who is described as the 'Devil' better fits Belial than say, Lucifer.

http://sarahannelawless.com/2013/09/13/ ... -in-black/
(admin approved link)

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Sypheara wrote:Not a problem! Glad you enjoyed it.

What draws me to work with Belial is a long and complicated question. He reached to me after I started working with Hecate.

Before I started working with him and Hecate, I was primarily a Lucifer devotee. Belial is very closely related to Lucifer, and I concur with my friends work from my experiences with Belial that one is kinda the flip side brother of the other.

The only thing I agree with the ancient texts in regards to Belial is that he is both a prince of darkness, and lord of this Earth which is his flesh. Wicked, no, but master of malefica and merciless defender of Hecates children yes. Meddling, yes - he is the kind of spirit that will come unannounced without you asking for it. This is the same with say, Hecate and Lucifer, who in my experience are so powerful that a little circle is going to have 0 real effect if they want to contact or work with you. That would be like trying to stop YHWH from entering your circle in traditional goetic work.

The appeal for me in working with Belial at first was love of the dark, and the earth, and how he made that accessible and understandable for me. He has approached me carefully and considerately, compared to some other entities ive worked with. Whilst some of his manifestations can be genuinely creepy at first, you become used to it and it pushes you beyond boundaries. Its working with Belial who has more than any other entity made me come to both terms with and accept the necessity of death as a process. He is a master of crushing the Ego to show you its limitations and excels at kicking narcissism out of you.

There is nothing like a moonlit walk in a wood deep in the English countryside, miles away from any living person, feeling him possessing and moving the living things around you. Subtle but incredibly powerful at the same time.

I hardly trust Christian, Judaic or Islamic texts to necessarily present the spirit of the Earth in a good light, considering they see the earth and its creatures as mostly baseless matter well below the level of 'human'. A spirit that forcibly challenges that assumption will never be seen as an ally by them, so i can see why he wears his name with a degree of pride.

For me Belial appears in multiple forms in literature. Baphomet would be an ideal simulacrum. Also the man in black at the traditional witches sabbat, who is described as the 'Devil' better fits Belial than say, Lucifer.

Finally, I found Father Earth. This is off-topic but do you think Hekate is the soul object of Earth, Sypheara? I follow a devotee of Hekate on YT who believes it to be so.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Yep! That is Belial to me..

Hmm.. arguably yes I would agree with that if i understand what you mean by soul object. Its not a term ive encountered.

For me though her energies which come into the earth etc are interfaced directly by Belial and shaped. The earths soul is made up of all the energies of the gods, and then all the souls that make up Belials flesh (every creature, corporeal and incorporeal that exist in the Earth). Its a very complex make up and I feel its too easy to boil it down to simplistic concepts that dont hold very well.

She is certainly 'mother earth' in our tradition, verified by personal gnosis but from what i've experienced she is a little more distant than what is believed from common depictions. Both epithets and maybe depending on the murky etymology of her primary name, allude to her as 'she that operates from afar' and I agree with that.

If you want to send the link to the guy would be interested to hear what he has to say..
(admin approved link)

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Sypheara wrote:Yep! That is Belial to me..

Hmm.. arguably yes I would agree with that if i understand what you mean by soul object. Its not a term ive encountered.

For me though her energies which come into the earth etc are interfaced directly by Belial and shaped. The earths soul is made up of all the energies of the gods, and then all the souls that make up Belials flesh (every creature, corporeal and incorporeal that exist in the Earth). Its a very complex make up and I feel its too easy to boil it down to simplistic concepts that dont hold very well.

She is certainly 'mother earth' in our tradition, verified by personal gnosis but from what i've experienced she is a little more distant than what is believed from common depictions. Both epithets and maybe depending on the murky etymology of her primary name, allude to her as 'she that operates from afar' and I agree with that.

If you want to send the link to the guy would be interested to hear what he has to say..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3DVnzFHYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2N34hevpz4
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

I'm not all too sure what I'd consider my most impressive results, however, one that I'm quite proud of is my ring that I've enchanted to do... well, a lot. I basically used it as my experiment and trial piece, with some things sticking better than others, but all in all, it's a nice piece of enchantment. Holds excess energies for me, pulses in response to entities being near as well as some various other things, has some nice shields in it...yeah I've done alot with it, as I'm sure most of us have done with similar objects.

As for another thing that I've been quite impressed with for myself, what I call my portable bunker. Basically, I made a copy of all of the protections and shieldings that I have around my room as well as the energetic environment inside of it, and found a way to insert it into an object so that I can recall it out and place it anywhere I want... well, any room I want, haven't actually tried it in an open space now that I think on it. [rofl] It's actually the simple things like that which I find myself most impressed with accomplishing.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Sypheara wrote:Not a problem! Glad you enjoyed it.

I find this very confusing.How is Belia;-lit.Liar or Worthlessness connected in any way to Hecate who is now generally accepted to have been imported into Greece from Turkey?Why would Belial be found in English countryside moving and possessing living things?How did you equate Belial with Earth? How is he closely related to Lucifer when for example the Qabalah separates the two as they are antithetical?

As far as I know only Anton Lavey saw any benefit to Belial where he represents freedom of thought in modern Satanic literature.If you follow that thought then fine.

The Man in Black as the Devil is drawn from supposed testimonies given within the British Witch Trials.The term was made popular in the North Berwick case.
The link you give contains a flawed resume on the subject where the only sources are a fantastic claim from a folklorist,a Wiccan authour,the ramblings of a bogus vicar and Jeffrey Burton Russell who is misquoted.In the passage shown he clearly states 'a thin pale man with black shining eyes'Prior to that he remarks that the Devil appears in animal or bird form which the author of that site allows for while subscribing to the writings of Margaret Murray.

Note to Admin.I am not trolling or attacking personal belief.Just wondering about the line of thought.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”