Hell hound summon help

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hell hound summon help

Post by svengali811 »

Hi guys,

Does any one here know how to summon a hell hound (please no moral lectures). I have hair of the victim just need a ritual or some summoning instructions. Thanks

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Hell hound summon help

Post by Desecrated »

Using a flamethrower to kill a fly will only burn down your own house.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Desecrated wrote:Using a flamethrower to kill a fly will only burn down your own house.
ok anything more helpful?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Since you are a beginner, you should try and use a method that makes sense to you to get what you need done. There is no "ritual or summoning instructions", evocation is an extremely advanced practice and there is no magic button that makes it work. In a successful evocation you would definitely not even need the hair of your victim to get results, that is the point of this practice.

If you want to use hair use sympathetic magic, which is something a beginner can understand and carry out. Candle magic, dolls, there are a hundred different ways, and you need to use one that is in line with your level of understanding, or you will get no results, or burn down your house.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

svengali811 wrote:
Desecrated wrote:Using a flamethrower to kill a fly will only burn down your own house.
ok anything more helpful?
No one is going to help you hurt someone else. No one wants that kind of karma on themselves. Go and study magic for a couple of years and figure it out yourself.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

svengali811 wrote:Hi guys,

Does any one here know how to summon a hell hound (please no moral lectures). I have hair of the victim just need a ritual or some summoning instructions. Thanks
Sorry I'm late, been busy, in these times where everyone is soaked in greed, vanity and jealousy, where forgiveness is a relict of the past, my kind have to work overtime to meet the demand. So what do you want? And, of course, how are you willing to pay?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

He's long gonzo. He probably tried to summon a hellhound and now he lives in a tent in a park. He now spends his days screaming at pedestrians about how his angels could beat up their angels.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:He's long gonzo. He probably tried to summon a hellhound and now he lives in a tent in a park. He now spends his days screaming at pedestrians about how his angels could beat up their angels.
[grin]
hopefully he just lost interest. there is way too many "park warriors" already

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

LOL! What do you mean when you say "hell hound"? Just curious, since people seem to be talking about all kinds of different things when they talk about things on this site. And ego games with thoughtforms are also popular hobbies among occultists so if that's your thing then yeah, just go to a crossroads at midnight for nine days under a waning moon and offer payment of three copper pennies and whiskey and a live black rooster (or your own blood if animal sacrifice offends you, no one cares how things are done anymore) and summon yourself a mean old hellhound to torment your enemy. If your magical skills are strong enough, something roughly fitting that description will show up and agree to the work if the price is right. If the price is wrong it'll turn on you instead, but that's just what restless dead things do.

But just to be clear, you can't "summon" things that already have a specific purpose, appointment or duty in the universe that has nothing to do with you or your grudges. And (assuming these beings are real and not just old musty legends designed to scare Christians into going to church) they do have a purpose, and other(s) who care for them and who alone command them. Would you go to a dog park and whistle for someone else's dog? And expect it to come running and follow your commands? Now imagine this other person isn't a person at all but an aeonic force who commands the gateways between the living and the dead and possesses hundreds of names and thousands of faces, and who you will surely meet again not just after your death but between all your other incarnations as well? Would you still try to lure away their beloved companion and force it to do your filthy slave labor?

Besides there are plenty of other things who'd do what you wish done with the hair, and cheaply at that.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

mmm whiskey.. I quite like Hibiki. [smile]

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Cerber wrote:mmm whiskey.. I quite like Hibiki. [smile]
Mmmm, whiskey... I could be persuaded to do alot of things for a good whiskey [yay] None of that Irish stuff though,too light of a flavor, a good Canadian or Scotch is where I'm at [grin]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Caerdon wrote:
Cerber wrote:mmm whiskey.. I quite like Hibiki. [smile]
Mmmm, whiskey... I could be persuaded to do alot of things for a good whiskey [yay] None of that Irish stuff though,too light of a flavor, a good Canadian or Scotch is where I'm at [grin]
Cheers for that [grin] I always preferred scotch, but once I told my bartender "feel like exploring some new flavours" and she got me to try some Japanese whiskey. It was very enlightening. But might not be for everyone. Quite rich and fruity and way pricier than my usual stock. But I will gladly accept one as a gift or a bribe if anybody ever will have need for such deed [grin]

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”