non material crystals

Cerber

non material crystals

Post by Cerber »

I mean some "construct" that supposedly some carry, some just one, some non, and few got many. Which give some special attributes to the bearer. If seen it takes shape of crystal shard (somewhat) of some specific colour which translate to specific attribute. Or something along the lines. I might have "seen" one, once.
Does anybody know anything about it? heard anything? read somewhere? Or is it a myth?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: non material crystals

Post by chowderpope »

I haven't heard of that, but I do work with material crystals. Slept with an amethyst last night and my dreams were very vivid.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

That sounds like something from an anime.
But the idea behind it is not insane. You could create/imagine something like that. Getting others to see it as well would be a lot more difficult.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

No, according to "legend" those cannot created easily if at all, it is given, maybe even can be taken or stolen, and can be passed on to somebody else (a friend, an offspring etc) when not needed any more (when bearer leaves this world). A cheat of sorts, that can assist in acquiring wealth, fame, knowledge,power and authority or even love and other things. One "shard" has only one specific attribute and it will never change it, if you need different attribute you'd have to find and acquire "shard" with that specific tribute. Something like that. "Legend" was sketchy, have to fill in gaps with imagination.
Oh well, not that important I guess. Just something that been stuck on the back of my mind for a while now. I just though maybe somebody somewhere mentioned something like that before, maybe somewhere in the old texts, maybe in different form and different terms. Well thanks anyway

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:No, according to "legend" those cannot created easily if at all, it is given, maybe even can be taken or stolen, and can be passed on to somebody else (a friend, an offspring etc) when not needed any more (when bearer leaves this world). A cheat of sorts, that can assist in acquiring wealth, fame, knowledge,power and authority or even love and other things. One "shard" has only one specific attribute and it will never change it, if you need different attribute you'd have to find and acquire "shard" with that specific tribute. Something like that. "Legend" was sketchy, have to fill in gaps with imagination.
Oh well, not that important I guess. Just something that been stuck on the back of my mind for a while now. I just though maybe somebody somewhere mentioned something like that before, maybe somewhere in the old texts, maybe in different form and different terms. Well thanks anyway
That definitely sounds like an anime.

I can't say that I recognize it from any of the old texts, but I guess it could be a variant of the philosophers stone.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

What anime was that? They actually might be on to something.. [zomg]
I'm half serious, when I think of it, they do tend to mash up some legends and myths in to their entertainment products. Great things sometimes hide in plain sight, or in places you least expect. Might be worth investigating [grin]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I never really thought about it in this way, but now when I look at it, it does seem like it's out of anime or some asian rpg game. Hmm that's an interesting angle. In other circumstances probably would wright it down to yet another mirage, but considering everything I still feel I have to trust the source (got a good track record), my own experience and gut feeling. Even with a quite reasonably high chance of wasting my time chasing ghosts.
Hmm maybe I should investigate from this angle deeper. Focus on Asia. Damn facebook and their fascist ban, I had some mentally disturbed Japanese "internet friends" there..

Return to “Minerals, Crystals and Stones”