Can i send a curse back and how to bless someone when i m un

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can i send a curse back and how to bless someone when i m un

Post by landing »

I thought i shouldn't send a curse back no matter how damaged it made my life, but recently i watched a few youtube videos,the teachers said u could send it back if u felt a black curse was on you, especially in voodoo, they believe u can even send black curse to someone who has the potention to harm your family but u need to be v careful since the person'guardian will fight for him and attack u.

If i can send a curse back, i shall send back to the " energy" or the person?

a while ago i read on a spell forum a woman broke her family curse by travelling to astral plane working out the things there, but she didnt tell how she worked out there.....so, the real question is, how?

another question is, if i m unbalanced in energy , but there is an urgent situation which in need of a ritual or at least a prayer to protect and direct, can i do it? i read books say u can only do a ritual when u r in a balanced mood.....
a ritual needs a lot energy and a lot preparation, if i cant do , then how about some urgent prayers? prayers r just word, doesnt need much energy....

Thank u

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Can i send a curse back and how to bless someone when i

Post by Desecrated »

landing wrote:I thought i shouldn't send a curse back no matter how damaged it made my life, but recently i watched a few youtube videos,the teachers said u could send it back if u felt a black curse was on you, especially in voodoo, they believe u can even send black curse to someone who has the potention to harm your family but u need to be v careful since the person'guardian will fight for him and attack u.

If i can send a curse back, i shall send back to the " energy" or the person?
Yeah, the easiest way to do that is with mirrors, that will just reflect the curse right back.
However, there are different views on this issue and some feel that doing evil just because you've been the victim of evil, will only invite more evil. So some people don't like that.
There are also ways of destroying the intend of the energy as it comes to you, making it just energy. Meaning that they are basically blessing you instead. And you can also trap it, and there are some other methods.

Trapping and killing a curse is more used when the person cursing is using spirits, demons or other entities to come after you, but if they are just doing a basic curse, you only need to do a basic shield to keep it out.
a while ago i read on a spell forum a woman broke her family curse by travelling to astral plane working out the things there, but she didnt tell how she worked out there.....so, the real question is, how?
That is pretty advanced to be honest. Not something I would recommend unless you have a lot of experience with the astral world.
another question is, if i m unbalanced in energy , but there is an urgent situation which in need of a ritual or at least a prayer to protect and direct, can i do it? i read books say u can only do a ritual when u r in a balanced mood.....
a ritual needs a lot energy and a lot preparation, if i cant do , then how about some urgent prayers? prayers r just word, doesnt need much energy....
You shouldn't do a larger ritual without being balanced first. And for this reason almost every ritual have some sort of cleaning and cleansing before the actual ritual start.
And that is probably what you need to do.

And if you clean, cleanse and than shield most curses will weaken to the point that you won't really notice it. I can link you some more information on how to do that.

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Thank u....
i v been reading the links down on your list, wow, so many good things.... [yay]
i just hope i can have more time and i know about magick earlier, then i won't waste my time doing a lot meaningless efforts.
regarding the shielding, i m right now using a white light ball and a golden light bathing, but it doesnt help much, since my aura is really very heavy, like i said, i still need to find a spell or something to deal it, lol.....
but i need patience for now, cos i need firstly to learn many things.....

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

landing wrote:Thank u....
i v been reading the links down on your list, wow, so many good things.... [yay]
i just hope i can have more time and i know about magick earlier, then i won't waste my time doing a lot meaningless efforts.
regarding the shielding, i m right now using a white light ball and a golden light bathing, but it doesnt help much, since my aura is really very heavy, like i said, i still need to find a spell or something to deal it, lol.....
but i need patience for now, cos i need firstly to learn many things.....
If you can sing, try and sing along to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8kwc1lkiAQ

A ritual bath and some spring cleaning tends to lighten the aura as well. Get lots of sunshine, light food and some fresh air.

Mr. Fenrir
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mr. Fenrir »

Concentrate on the curse on you and concentrate on the person who placed it on you. Then pull all the energy of the curse on the person untill there is no more energy on you. (you can't pull more) I hope I could help [thumbup]

P.S. Tell me how it went.

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

I can't try that u know....
cos its not about someone, i feel its a some power from other side of say universe.....do we have books by josephine mccarthy here on this forum?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

landing wrote:I can't try that u know....
cos its not about someone, i feel its a some power from other side of say universe.....do we have books by josephine mccarthy here on this forum?
There is no copyright material on this forum.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I've successfully reversed a curse using a mirror and a black candle. There was a bit more to it than that of course. It helps if you can do divination or scrying to get more information about it, then design a ritual that essentially works backwards to reflect, reverse, disperse, destroy or undo it (depending on the nature of the curse and your desired final results). Generally however strong or binding the curse is, it will involve an equal amount of work to get rid of it. Then follow up with healing, cleansing and protection work in whatever areas of your life the curse affected. For very stubborn or dangerous curses I would bring in other worker(s) to help the target as well.

And for the issue of imbalance, do basic cleansing and grounding exercises before going into ritual? But I've been plenty pissed off and emotional during rituals at times and it can be helpful for certain types of work.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

thanks,the_spiral [happyface]

Deathfang
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathfang »

http://thedemoniacal.blogspot.com/2011/ ... dooed.html

5.) Perform a cleansing spell on one's self, home, and car.

Before dawn, brew up some herbs with the magical reputation of removing evil, such a hyssop, rue, mint, agrimony, angelica root, basil, etc. Strain the resulting tea and pour it in your bathwater. Take two white candles, a cup, and your bible into the bathroom with you. Light the candles and place them on the floor with enough room between them to walk through. Strip and enter the bath. Recite Psalm 23 if you are innocent. If you have done wrong then recite Psalm 51. Take the cup and pour water over your head. You can just do it an odd number of times but no more than 13 times. Let the water run down you. You will then brush yourself in a downwards fashion from your head to your feet , not forgetting the soles of your feet, in order to remove the curse. Exit the bathtub and walk backwards between the two lit candles. Do not towel off. Let yourself air-dry. When you are dry, blow out the candles, dress and fill your mop bucket with the bathwater. You can then let out any remaining water in the tub. Add your favorite soap or cleanser to the mop water and you will mop/scrub starting from the back of your home to the front. Wipe down all windowsills and doorways. Pay close attention to your front door and porch. Scrub your porch and front stairs. When finished, take the bucket and throw the contents toward the east or the rising sun. Go back inside the house and light a white candle dressed with uncrossing oil. Light uncrossing incense or else one can use a smudge stick if one prefers. Read Psalm 23 and pray to God in your own words that he remove the evil influence or curse.

For your car, save some of the bathwater and use it to wash your car. Light some uncrossing incense in the interior or else sprinkle some holy water on the upholstery. Read the 23 Psalm in the car.

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

i'm seeing a lot of different answers and contradictions, before i give my two cents, i'd like to give a little background on me i have the highest socially functioning for of autism i'm a savant for toughs who don't know autistic savants process super human abilities in one mental field, mines deduction, i am incapable of any traditional methods but allow me to obverse something i understand deconstruct draw parallels ect. it takes time not as cool looking as a human super calculator, or perfect recall, but i digress
i dont know enough to say off the top of my head use blank, but i have found that spell craft is very much like poisons and medicines theirs no cure all like anti venom you need actieve venom to make or kemo for cancer cures can be poisons, poisons can be cures the key is understanding the mechanics of the spell

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bathtub-alchemist »

I designed my own return to sender countercurse that seems to work okay. I also have a few man-made demons that watch over me and a charm I designed and never ever take off for deflecting curses. I've made a few enemies in my line of work and between the three I'm relatively untouchable (so far).

I guess what I'm saying is that the best luck I've had is following my intuition in these matters. Intuitive magick gets pretty easy with a little practice if you're not already familiar

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

your right the strongest craft learn how to be aware but dont use a system let yourself feel the method that is yours the self made the term is agegore there spirits u gave life too but if they have a name they have free will thats no more artificial then saying u gave birth

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

house6and12 wrote:your right the strongest craft learn how to be aware but dont use a system let yourself feel the method that is yours the self made the term is agegore there spirits u gave life too but if they have a name they have free will thats no more artificial then saying u gave birth
I said man-made, I didn't say artificial [wink] ....They began as something less, but now are autonomous.

I avoid the use of the word egragore or servator, but you're on the right track.

I strongly caution against creating such things....the cost is often great.

The cost has been worth it to me thus far, I consider it an investment....but there's still time on my clock...things could turn around at any moment

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

me and my twins soul where millina old but we only observe

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

bathtub-alchemist wrote: I said man-made, I didn't say artificial [wink] ....They began as something less, but now are autonomous.
Careful, they might run away. I just summon my beasts when I need them and recombine afterwards, they go back to the source, and they never entirely separate, merely an extension of me. Battles I'm sometimes forced to fight separate, autonomous "fairies" would not survive. But in general I'm mostly immune to poison and I get warned in advance of any direct attacks on me or my "assets" by my "guardian angel" on the other side. But I mostly deal with agregores (the greater scale ones) and not individuals, at least lately.
house6and12 wrote:me and my twins soul where millina old but we only observe
What do you observe? What requires such close up?

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:
bathtub-alchemist wrote: I said man-made, I didn't say artificial [wink] ....They began as something less, but now are autonomous.
Careful, they might run away. I just summon my beasts when I need them an d recombine afterwards, they go back to the source, and they never entirely separate, merely an extension of me. Battles I'm sometimes forced to fight separate, autonomous "fairies" would not survive. But in general I'm mostly immune to poison and I get warned in advance of any direct attacks on me or my "assets" by my "guardian angel" on the other side. But I mostly deal with agregores (the greater scale ones) and not individuals, at least lately.
house6and12 wrote:me and my twins soul where millina old but we only observe
What do you observe? What requires such close up?
I have had a couple run away. I haven't held it against them

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

what buy mexico $300.... lolol
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

bathtub-alchemist wrote:
Can't blame them, it's in their nature

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:
bathtub-alchemist wrote:
Can't blame them, it's in their nature
absolutely. my children will move out one day too, providing they survive that long. They carry a piece of my soul as well

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

bathtub-alchemist wrote: absolutely. my children will move out one day too, providing they survive that long. They carry a piece of my soul as well
I still sometimes wonder where some of my kids, hoping they are OK and managed to find their place in the greater world somewhere. One can never quite forget something that was part of you, in a way.

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:
bathtub-alchemist wrote: absolutely. my children will move out one day too, providing they survive that long. They carry a piece of my soul as well
I still sometimes wonder where some of my kids, hoping they are OK and managed to find their place in the greater world somewhere. One can never quite forget something that was part of you, in a way.
In lieu of living forever in a much enjoyed form we have one choice to continue on....to blend and mutate....to blow our seed to the wind

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

bathtub-alchemist wrote:
house6and12 wrote:your right the strongest craft learn how to be aware but dont use a system let yourself feel the method that is yours the self made the term is agegore there spirits u gave life too but if they have a name they have free will thats no more artificial then saying u gave birth
I said man-made, I didn't say artificial [wink] ....They began as something less, but now are autonomous.

I avoid the use of the word egragore or servator, but you're on the right track.

The cost has been worth it to me thus far, I consider it an investment....but there's still time on my clock...things could turn around at any moment
the cost is never set yes all things have an inborn nature, but if you understand that nature and it has self aware thought what it becomes like any human is base less on choices but what our environment teaches us the old saying you beat a dog enough times and it will attack any man

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

house6and12 wrote:
bathtub-alchemist wrote:

the cost is never set yes all things have an inborn nature, but if you understand that nature and it has self aware thought what it becomes like any human is base less on choices but what our environment teaches us the old saying you beat a dog enough times and it will attack any man
feed a beaten dog enough times, and it will follow you home

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”