Single word to dispell

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Single word to dispell

Post by Sefldron »

I'm hoping that this will come in handy to others.

This is something that I want to share with any and all who practice or perform Magic in any form. In my experiences with all incantations or ritual practice i have always used one word to disperse energies either in the moment or anytime after dealing with any form of Magic.

At anytime just concentrate on the moment in time that you wish to disperse or any individual aspect of an incantation and say the word

Vatèmea pronunciation is vata-may. This is something that is tried and true for myself. I would like to hear any feedback from others on this phrase in practice if at all possible.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Single word to dispell

Post by Desecrated »

I've been reading some historical transcripts recently. And I found something similar to what you are talking about. In 1784 there was a seance at the royal court that went sideways and the necromancer: "took up his needle-holder and opened and closed it 6 times and also screamed Sibai, before trowing a shoe at the unwanted guest"

This is also mentioned in the letters between the necromancer and a high up freemasonry in a personal letter from 1783. "Make the sign of the cross and say: Sibai.

Personally I prefer more mundane wording like "fuck off" or something that I can really pour my emotions into.

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sefldron »

Here's the fun aspect of the word. From what I am to understand from my personal interactions with entities that I have spoken with it means...and I quote "fuck this shit" in Draconian or a dragon tongue. Which is funny and useful... makes sense why it works.

This is what I was told

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sefldron »

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 78#p518378

These posts are related since this is an ongoing experience

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”