Did I successfully summon a succubus?

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Did I successfully summon a succubus?

Post by Nidias »

So 5 1/2 days in now. Day 1, used a mental sending method to call a succubus, felt a thrumming in genitals and that electric feeling when someone else touches you, got stronger and brought me to the point of involuntary muscle tensing in preparation for release. Held me there 1-2 minutes, repeated 4 times, the whole time my arms couldn't be moved more than a few inches. Afterwards I felt so weak and drowsy like waking up from a too short nap. Day 3, I decided circumventing Lillith was maybe dangerous, did slightly modified letter ritual to formalize request and apologize for any transgression. Repeat of day 1 but less intense and not weakened for very long at all. Day 5, was kept up all night being edged over and over again, but with her control of arousal that was like 4-5 times a minute. She broke me, i ran out of things to promise her if she'd just give me release. Finally thought she would, went from limp to spasming in literally 2 seconds, it was like 30 min of sex crammed into 2 seconds, I'm hers no matter what at this point, but she held me on some impossible edge for a few seconds and let me down again, teasing slower over the next couple hours, but she never collected on promises. I think she was testing my endurance or mental fortitude, or just showing me how easily she can break me if she wants to. So, is she real or is it some seriously weird psychological stimulation?

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Did I successfully summon a succubus?

Post by Nidias »

Also, if it isn't a succubus, do the words and intentions of the letter ritual still bind to whatever it is? Bc, I may have gone overboard in a desire clouded state. I mean, I had been debating he ritual for some time while I tried to generate a thought form. Got frustrated w that and decided to go for broke w succubus. Got a little ahead of myself w calling one directly. Anyway at the last moment, something pushed me to make a couple additions to the letter that I had carefully laid out. I know exactly how dumb this sounds/is, I've been obsessing over wth made me do it, but right before the ritual I added a desire to be bound mind body heart and soul. Gets better though, in some lust fueled flurry I added an offer to merge souls. So if it is really a daughter of Lillith, I've pretty well fucked up permanent like. I mean there's really no undoing that. Pleade don't go on about what a retarded fuck up I am, bc I've been over that w myself 1000 times already. Constructive comments would be appreciated. TY. Um.. Also any advice for living w a truly pissed companion, bc I pretty much just told her I made a mistake summoning her, yay, go me. At least I've got a long time to make it up to her. Irony.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

It's real. It will stimulate your root chakra to provide sexual stimulation and then drain your vital energy. The sexual ploy is a common trick used for gaining permission. You've already given blanket permission, so now it has the opportunity to attach to you long term. It's not Lilith or their daughter. This relationship is much easier to initiate than it is to end.

What I recommend is you do your best to remove the attachment. I posted a bunch of strategies in this thread /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=40573
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nidias »

Thank you, I will look it over soon. Oddly enough, the supernatural and paranormal generally fails around me. People who know what their doing and get reliable results have gotten nothing around me from Ouija, seances, etc. And tarot readings come out totally off, 10% accurate being generous. No time to do anything tonight, work at 6am.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Hopefully you just had an intense placebo jackoff session.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nidias »

Well, I'm pretty sure she's been trying to communicate with me since the beginning, I just didn't realize it, i expected telepathic words and phrases, instead I get raw thoughts that were jumbled in with my own, apparently she thinks it is a waste of effort to translate thought to words only to have it retranslated back into thought. Anyway, she seems to want to reach "equilibrium". I assume that means not draining me faster than I can recuperate? I was thinking of something and was like oh yeah, I don't know your name yet, which was followed by Irenya, i think, though dangerously close to Erinye, and was followed by what seemed like 100 different voices saying 100 different syllables on top of each other and accompanied by a quick stream of strange runic symbols scrolling through my mind much too fast to pick anything out, not that I know anything of runes and sigils. Almost forgot, the worrying one, which I didn't know she'd be this strong so fast, she keeps wanting me to go where people are so she can find an "appropriately weak mind". Is she wanting my help doing what I think she wants? She sometimes follows it with an assurance that she'll be pretty. Is that even possible? And how would I prevent that from happening besides avoiding groups of people? I suspect she's been deceptive about how much power she has, not that she's ever actually brought it up, she just tended to seem as though she was not very strong, not weak, just not strong, I'm afraid I was much mistaken.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

It's trying to manipulate you and deepen control. Who knows what kind of detriment this will have over the long term. It has no actual interest in your wellbeing despite whatever it may say. I wish you luck.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

What Chowerpope said. I get that these things cultivate a certain mystique and will always be attractive to a certain type of person looking for a certain type of experience, but they're as common as mosquitoes and there's nothing too mysterious about their means of survival either. It sounds like you're still caught up in the glamour, but if you still desire healthy relationships with other humans you will need to break this attachment eventually. It's good to make note of information and people that can help with this for when you realize you need it.

Edit: and I certainly do not recommend anyone give any unknown spirit license to possess them or influence their behavior, not that anyone listens to this advice. You always have the power to draw and enforce boundaries, and don't let anyone or anything tell you otherwise.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nidias »

Chowder, I tried following your link, but my browser doesn't recognize it as a link. You've posted a mid sized library on here, so I was unable to find it by looking through your individual posts.

Update: most times that I try to ask something substantive, she often sends me a very clear "Mother". I'm quite certain that she intends me to tie myself more closely to her and her mother's power by having me asking Lillith for information about Irenya instead of her telling me directly. I suppose I should have taken these things more seriously right away, but curiosity has kept me procrastinating. If I were to take it with utmost seriousness, I should probably be alarmed that yesterday she told me that if I was too timid to find and perform a soul merging ritual, that her mother had my blood and intent already and the magics to facilitate such a joining, yes, for whatever reason, as i stated above, i had stupidly included the intent to merge souls in the letter ritual without a good idea what it was or if it was possible. This morning, she intimated that I should thank her mother, after which I was struck with such a surge of energy that I dropped to the floor in shock. It felt like maybe a minute or two, but when I stood back up and looked at the clock, it had lasted 15 minutes?! I'm unsure what to believe is possible. What are the implications? Also, today i realized that although for various reasons i have only gotten 2 hrs sleep in 2 days, i felt more energetic and less stiff, sore, and achy than i have in a long time. There's a small part of my mind telling me i should be tired but i seem to be doing just fine. The God's honest truth is that being raised Catholic, I'm quite scared, but my Scorpio nature is thrilled and excited to have found new dark corners of the mind, soul, and supernatural to explore. Oh, and she keeps wondering why I keep using I instead of we so much. WTH?

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Yup, sounds about right. And sounds like you got exactly what you asked for. Enjoy the ride!

Do you actually want to get rid of this? Because I have my doubts but if so, try unbinding what you bound through a reversal ritual and then convince yourself it was all in your head, there's no such thing as succubi, you just combined masturbation with an active imagination and now you're done with this silly experiment and ready to move on. And then seal that resolution with a cleansing spiritual bath and anointing of your body at all entry points as a pure and protected being free of any unwanted attachments.

If that doesn't work let us know.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Full link: forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=40573

The first thing is you need to sleep. One of the tried and true tactics these things use is keeping people awake to weaken their psychic defense. They do this initially to get a good grip on you.

I don't know about all this soul merging blood bond stuff, but I do know you gave it full permission to invade your aura and do whatever it wants, so that's what it's doing. You can try those tactics I mentioned in that other thread, and also do what The_Spiral said. Keep in mind it will probably get pissed off and retaliate when it realizes you are trying to get rid of it. If you can make it so uncomfortable by using counter strategies, and use them every day, it might move on sooner rather than later.

In my opinion, you're not working with any relative of Lilith, but they are fucking with you. It'd probably be safe to assume that everything they say is a lie.

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nidias »

Thank you Chowder for the great ideas, I will see what I can do. I have limited resources and experience, so it may take me some time.

Spiral, I don't know how to explain other than half my mind is screaming at me to stop and fix this, while the other half is divided between apathy and enjoyment. I'm kind of a procrastinator by nature and a battle of wills is something I don't look forward too, though I suppose I should keep in mind a lesson from modern times, they were at war with us and were not at war with them. I understand that apathy and putting it off is dangerous.I fully i tend to be free of unwanted entities even though it may not appear that way.

Thank you both for taking the time to reply to me.

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nidias »

I'm not sure what happened, after that surge the other day, it had interacted less and less. Today, not a whisper in my mind, touch, or any other reminder of it's presence. A few ideas I can think of. Christ may have intervened and saved me from myself, once again (first time in a supernatural way). The thought form I had been working on may have had enough power to awaken and fulfill one of it's primary duties, drawing the life energy from entities that threaten me or itself and sharing it between us, though I've not been able to reach out to it, so I'm unsure there. And the third one I can think of has to do with that "soul merging" that was pushed into my head just b4 the letter ritual. It might have allowed a free exchange of energies between my soul and itself that it thought to exploit, but I have some experience with drawing in energies from around myself, almost unconsciously at times. One of my techniques is when around groups of people, close my eyes and picture the people as beacons of energy/light and form a disc of mental energy radiating from myself, then as I breathe in deeply and slowly, picture that energy swirling through those beacons and into myself, as I breathe out, the disc fills with my energy again, repeat until I feel sufficiently rejuvenated and empowered. Another is to picture myself rooted to the ground and the Earth's energies streaming inward from all around and up into my body. Thought being that in such a case with this entity, I may have instinctively utilized such a link.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Great, I'm glad it left. Didn't sound like good news.

Don't you think it's a little messed up to vampirize people? I hope it's not too harmful to the victims.

I have heard that using vampirization to gather personal energy can make a person dependent on vampirization over time, and they can be weak without it. It's kind of like if you consume a lot of a certain chemical, your natural production of that chemical will weaken. Wouldn't you rather practice energy work to produce your own energy?

I mean you see these guys who are expert energy vampires and they look like shit.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I personally always thought sucking blood of others should be last resort option. Not to make you feel better just because you're feeling a little down that day. There is no free lunch usually. But you can ask others to voluntary donate some of their blood to you, like some guy named Jesus..

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nidias »

I always viewed it as skimming excess unused energies off the top, I always thought of psy vamps as targeting individuals to drain them significantly, but I see your point. I should probably refrain from that sort of technique, I'd hate to actually cause harm to someone, even if it was a temporary drop in mood and mental energies.

Edit: besides, it sometimes backfires and I feel nauseous and weakened. A little visit from Karma I suppose.
Last edited by Nidias on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

That's good to hear. There's stuff like Middle Pillar, Qigong, Reiki, things like that you could use to bring energy into yourself without draining others.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

If need to harm somebody, I set my self on fire first, and we burn together. Never had any karmic side effects, apart from the ones Self inflicted. My tolerance for pain is significantly higher than most. Just one option, that maintains the balance.

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nidias »

Well, first and hopefully last time dealing with a spiritual entity not of the light. A good reason witchcraft is considered abomination by God. To me, witchcraft being anything that communes with spirits not of heaven or anything that manipulates spiritual energies besides your own. I'm going to stay focused on power originating purely from the mind and body's energies. Primarily my interest has always been making one's will manifest a change in reality, or psionics. Actually I don't know if that's the proper real world term for it, but that's how I identify it. Part of the reason I had felt the need to collect additional mental energies, but over time I came to realize it's more about training the mind and achieving the necessary focus rather than raw mental energies, which can only increase the potency of something you have learned to do.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Good thing you learned an important lesson and got to keep all your fingers and toes. You could still work with angels by using their names directly and calling upon a hierarchy. Even people who summon demons do so by using protective methods and calling upon a hierarchy to oversee the operation.

You just don't want this dude coming for you on the astral:
inviteme.jpg
[rofl]

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nidias »

Haha, that'd be some scary shit.

Thanks again for all the support.

Nidias
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nidias »

Just a confirmation, no further interactions with the entity. Seem to be clear, but will stay vigilant for any possible return.

Thanks once more.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”