Re: The Tree of Life

Post by inMalkuth »

Sorry... Anyway, i wont post again unless im told to. Peace! [pray]

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OrderoftheSerpent »

I have been working on a new layout for the tree of life recently, one that eliminates the paths. This allows the machine to flow like gears, and allows perfect and swift movement throughout the spheres. I only have the top four sphere completed, but the general idea is there. I may post it here when it is finished.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:I have been working on a new layout for the tree of life recently, one that eliminates the paths. This allows the machine to flow like gears, and allows perfect and swift movement throughout the spheres. I only have the top four sphere completed, but the general idea is there. I may post it here when it is finished.
Please tell me you are not referring to the Qabalah
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

violetstar wrote:
OrderoftheSerpent wrote:I have been working on a new layout for the tree of life recently, one that eliminates the paths. This allows the machine to flow like gears, and allows perfect and swift movement throughout the spheres. I only have the top four sphere completed, but the general idea is there. I may post it here when it is finished.
I am referring to the ten sphere, 22 path diagram yes.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
violetstar wrote:
I am referring to the ten sphere, 22 path diagram yes.
Really? Im working on a road map without roads. [happy]

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

violetstar wrote: Really? Im working on a road map without roads. [happy]
That you cannot see beyond your own conception of the tree tells me that perhaps you should save the laughter and attitude :)
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

And that you bring an outdated eclectic mix of old hat ideas here and hope to pass it off as Black Magic suggests you will encounter this 'attitude' from the not so gullible on the forum

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

violetstar wrote:And that you bring an outdated eclectic mix of old hat ideas here and hope to pass it off as Black Magic suggests you will encounter this 'attitude' from the not so gullible on the forum
I'm not sure what your problem is, but I won't deny I'm interested to see how this plays out.
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
violetstar wrote:And that you bring an outdated eclectic mix of old hat ideas here and hope to pass it off as Black Magic suggests you will encounter this 'attitude' from the not so gullible on the forum
I'm not sure what your problem is, but I won't deny I'm interested to see how this plays out.
I dont have a problem other than the idea of a Tree with no branches to hold the fruit is rather silly.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote:
OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
I dont have a problem other than the idea of a Tree with no branches to hold the fruit is rather silly.
You silly, it's holding its fruits in the air with magic, obviously pfff [rolleyes]

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

I'm not sure what your problem is, but I won't deny I'm interested to see how this plays out.[/quote]
I dont have a problem other than the idea of a Tree with no branches to hold the fruit is rather silly.[/quote]
You silly, it's holding its fruits in the air with magic, obviously pfff [rolleyes][/quote]
Of course,I should have realised. [happyface]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote:
You silly, it's holding its fruits in the air with magic, obviously pfff [rolleyes]
We should thank our dear friend OOTS, he's been here with us barely a minute or two and he already taught us so much. We thank you, Friend..

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I don't think Cerber is in a position to throw stones. Right off the bat this guy shows up and you start trying to pee on his leg. Why? I think you're just compelled to pee on people. Some kind of sexual fixation, maybe.

Anyway, this new poster is intelligent and brings a new perspective so welcome.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:I don't think Cerber is in a position to throw stones. Right off the bat this guy shows up and you start trying to pee on his leg. Why? I think you're just compelled to pee on people. Some kind of sexual fixation, maybe.

As you wish. He is yours in flesh and spirit from this day on.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I dunno what that means but are you high?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Anyway, this new poster is intelligent and brings a new perspective so welcome.[/quote]
What new perspective?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:I dunno what that means but are you high?
You said the right words. I'm no longer bound by any silly codes. Cheers mate [yay]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

violetstar wrote: What new perspective?
The perspective of a new human being. Each person has their own views, so when a new person is introduced, they bring with them a new perspective. No two people are the same. Everyone is special. etc. etc.
Cerber wrote: You said the right words. I'm no longer bound by any silly codes.
Was it pee? Pee was the magic word, right? Anyway, glad to help.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

chowderpope wrote:I don't think Cerber is in a position to throw stones. Right off the bat this guy shows up and you start trying to pee on his leg. Why? I think you're just compelled to pee on people. Some kind of sexual fixation, maybe.

Thank you!
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Here is the outline at this point.

- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:
violetstar wrote:
We should thank our dear friend OOTS, he's been here with us barely a minute or two and he already taught us so much. We thank you, Friend..
What have I claimed to have taught you?
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I have always preferred working with the cauldron , though pathworking can be fun...
Attachments
giphy.gif11.gif
giphy.gif8.gif
giphy.gif8.gif (277.52 KiB) Viewed 15689 times
1328634276045.png

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I have always preferred working with the cauldron , though pathworking can be fun...
Very close to my thoughts!
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

And even with pathworking there are many ways of looking at the Obri / Hebrew Tree...
Attachments
a-crystalmade.gif
a-crystalmade.gif (123.12 KiB) Viewed 15685 times

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”