The Tree of Life

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Tree of Life

Post by chowderpope »

Cerber wrote:
chowderpope wrote:Guys we need to come together in this time of turmoil and hex the everloving fuck out of the assholes blowing up the help section with bullshit stories.
Really now? I thought you got it all figured out, you got all bases covered. Don't you?
Ah, you got me there. If there's anything I don't have, it's it all figured out. Some days you feel like a lion, some days you feel like a lamb. I really don't know anything, and I'm happy to admit that. If I give you or anyone else a hard time, it's in the spirit of play. I'm open to the ball being shot back at me. Sometimes you get a little big for your britches and you need a reminder of that, so thanks, Cerber. Just don't pee on me.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OrderoftheSerpent »

Spida wrote:
OrderoftheSerpent wrote:Here is the outline at this point.

I've just been checking this out for a few minutes, and comparing it against the TOL Diagram I have. It gave me something to do. It's kinda cool actually.

I haven't bothered with the Paths thus far, and have only been working with the Sephiroth.

Cheers
Thanks! I've always been drawn to the ToL.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Spida wrote:
It is not ignorant, because I know you. There is a building up process with you, and then you crumble like a house of cards. Always sporadic pisces. You are a waffler. Twice I talked you into staying at Occult Corpus. Desecrated tried to talk you into staying here. You leave, and then come back. Always coming and going, can't make up your fucking mind. Waffler. You think I am stupid? I see right through all of your shit. You talk to me like I am a fool. I am better than that, and you are a liar.
This is off topic of the thread and somewhat a personal attack that isn't warranted here. We all have differences, but there was point in this. This is your warning, do not continue this behavior.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Stukov wrote:
Spida wrote:
It is not ignorant, because I know you. There is a building up process with you, and then you crumble like a house of cards. Always sporadic pisces. You are a waffler. Twice I talked you into staying at Occult Corpus. Desecrated tried to talk you into staying here. You leave, and then come back. Always coming and going, can't make up your fucking mind. Waffler. You think I am stupid? I see right through all of your shit. You talk to me like I am a fool. I am better than that, and you are a liar.
This is off topic of the thread and somewhat a personal attack that isn't warranted here. We all have differences, but there was point in this. This is your warning, do not continue this behavior.

Go fuck yourself

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Spida wrote:
Stukov wrote:
Spida wrote:

Go fuck yourself
Would you like to try again, one last time? I'll check back in the morning to see if rethought your statement. Gave an extra day, since you didn't take this oppritunity you will receive another warning directly after being warned not to do something. Please be respectful of other people.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

This thread is a perfect example of the inherent flaw of the internet.

We are given the opportunity to create a space where we can be as sincere as we want to be, or as gross and callous as we like. The sincere never wins the space.

Im sorry I posted this thread. It once contained useful observation (which I have since forgot, so much for useful) but I took it down out of fear that it revealed some secret (which I now see was a mistake).

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

the mods had war with me one year i erased my witch website was told too when leaders clash resulty are needed at the start oh how i wanted active forum like hats off to ya mods..
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

inMalkuth wrote:This thread is a perfect example of the inherent flaw of the internet.

We are given the opportunity to create a space where we can be as sincere as we want to be, or as gross and callous as we like. The sincere never wins the space.

Im sorry I posted this thread. It once contained useful observation (which I have since forgot, so much for useful) but I took it down out of fear that it revealed some secret (which I now see was a mistake).
You give up too easily. Nothing ever in life or on internet goes as you would like, or at least not always. If you don't bend to the storm, storm bends around you.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Cerber wrote:If you don't bend to the storm, storm bends around you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRwt5_h ... .be&t=2m6s
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I'm not that old and not that stubborn. There are storms and there are blades flying at the height of your throat, and my limits rest somewhere in between those two

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Oh, I was just having fun saying "I am the storm!". Don't mind me.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Stukov wrote:Oh, I was just having fun saying "I am the storm!". Don't mind me.
And I stepped to the side, didn't I?

Amavisso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amavisso »

Trying to return to the topic.

How would you assign 10 Sephiras if you would have to according to 4 Planes/"Worlds" (Atziluth/Briah/Yetzirah/Assiah)? And explain why would you assign in such way.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”