Hello from France!

Announce your presence, if you will.

Owley
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello from France!

Post by Owley »

Hello everyone, I think it's best to tell you a little bit about my story before I start conversing a little more with you.

Well, to begin, I'm French and grew up in a very Christian family. So the occult wasn't to be expected from me. When I reached university, a friend told me about energy manipulation, and at this moment, I had one of those gut feeling, you know, the one that tell you "Hey, listen to the girl, you'll like what you're about to learn". I followed this feeling and ventured deeper and deeper in the occult, literally reading everything I could find about it. I then developed a way of thinking about magic and the occult that's a little difficult to explain. In short, I believe what my experience show me, something like a patchwork of the different material I found and used to get a result.

I came here to share what I learnt and to discuss with you about every topic I have an experience with, or not.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello from France!

Post by Napoli »

Hello Owley. Welcome to OF [yay] !
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Hello , Owley...

Northern France , or Southern Templar country ?

City , or country living ?

And , Happy Bastille Day , just passed... [thumbup]

You did not "lose your head" , celebrating , I see... [wink]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Micr0cosM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Micr0cosM »

Welcome.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic

Owley
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Owley »

Thanks for welcoming me!
Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Hello , Owley...

Northern France , or Southern Templar country ?

City , or country living ?

And , Happy Bastille Day , just passed... [thumbup]

You did not "lose your head" , celebrating , I see... [wink]
I'm from the North, in a little village in the country, an hour from being able to see the coast of Dover.

Thanks for the Bastille Day, though I couldn't quite celebrate it due to the current heat wave that is occurring in all the country.

Yeah, we only behead our kings, witches and sorcerers get cooked around here and are the target of very bad jokes, like that poor Joan of Arc [wink]

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

she was declared a saint in 1933 quite possable quebec emerged and canada could of been french oww those bargaing chips.....

welcome to this beautiful forum we all mostly get along even the lama....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

cactusjack543 wrote: welcome to this beautiful forum we all mostly get along even the lama....
Ha [grin] I always liked you the most

Welcome

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

you seem very very level headed, loyal, solid, and honarable.... you should keep a poem post going to say hi..
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Introductions”