How to stop the connection?

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to stop the connection?

Post by llillith »

I've been involved with a advanced black magician and I didn't know what I was getting myself into. He or we've done some pretty serious and amazing work together.
I decided I need to get away from him and his demons and spirits as he is very toxic. Not only I blocked him everywhere, but I've done many rituals, spells and things to succeed in that almost completely and I did that after a lot of effort and time though.

The only thing I haven't been able to break free from is accidentally meeting him in town in very awkward situations. Some people I've known for many years I've never seen like that by accident. I don't want to start making a list of places I can't go anymore.

My question is why is this happening and how exactly is he manipulating synchronicities into getting our paths crossed? What can I do about it to avoid it or to make it stop interfering with my reality?

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to stop the connection?

Post by CCoburn »

It seems to me that the answer could be something as simple as he is stalking you and knows, or has learned your schedule to be in certain places that you frequent at certain times.

The least provoking solution would be to change the times that you go to certain places, or like you said don't go to these places; choose an alternative if possible.

Sorry I don't have a more extraordinary solution, but it may not be necessary.

Good luck :)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

What spells / rituals have you done ?

And I agree with Spida on the basic spacetime coordination...

Alteration of habits he is familiar with , could possibly help...

I am a teacher of the old Craft , so I know a few things that
could help , but I would prefer you to let me know what you
have done , then I could make other suggestions... [wink]

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

llillith wrote:I've been involved with a advanced black magician and I didn't know what I was getting myself into. He or we've done some pretty serious and amazing work together.
I decided I need to get away from him and his demons and spirits as he is very toxic. Not only I blocked him everywhere, but I've done many rituals, spells and things to succeed in that almost completely and I did that after a lot of effort and time though.

The only thing I haven't been able to break free from is accidentally meeting him in town in very awkward situations. Some people I've known for many years I've never seen like that by accident. I don't want to start making a list of places I can't go anymore.

My question is why is this happening and how exactly is he manipulating synchronicities into getting our paths crossed? What can I do about it to avoid it or to make it stop interfering with my reality?
Manipulating is the key word.As the others think I agree he is a stalker who plays on your fear of him.

I think he is a nob head who has no power except the use of psychology and intimidation.If it continues call the police.They have more powers than his demons.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

See , in America , at least California , that would not work...

Police cannot do anything , until a person actually harms you...

So we have to use our own methods...

Strange world sometimes... [rolleyes]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

llillith wrote:I've been involved with a advanced black magician and I didn't know what I was getting myself into. He or we've done some pretty serious and amazing work together.

Don't change your behavior for this guy. Get him to change.
You can make specific protection spells for a specific person. basically do all that you can do shield against them on a physical level. BUT magic has a funny way of throwing confrontations on you.

Next time you see him in a place he shouldn't be, call him out on it. Bring a friend with you if you have one. Confront him and ask if he is stalking you.
And then threaten with the cops. Maybe the cops won't do anything, but now you have at least told him to his face that his behavior is unwanted, and that will strengthen your magic.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I think Desecrated gives a valid alternative approach. Although your personality will be a deciding factor in his method, also any possible resulting repercussions should be considered. So basically think before you act.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Spida wrote:
I think Desecrated gives a valid alternative approach. Although your personality will be a deciding factor in his method, also any possible resulting repercussions should be considered. So basically think before you act.
Yeah, if the guy is known to be violent, confronting him straight on isn't a good idea.
But if he is just a creepy stalker it might be.

Some creepy stalkers don't even know that they are being creepy, They think that they are affectionate or something like that.

But the confrontation is not only psychological, it is also a statement of intent in a magical sense. if you tell this guy to stop with his behavior, you are at least vocalizing your own will into the universe.
You are telling yourself that you are worthy enough to not be bother by this person, that his action is unwanted, and it needs to stop. It's almost like casting a binding spell.

But it also lays a good legal ground for a restraining order in some countries.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

And really the only other thing that comes to mind at the moment is to just ignore it and see if it goes away on it's own, i.e. here today gone tomorrow. It could just be a fluke, but if it persists then you could try some of the above.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Hmm..I have a question.Is this the same guy you wrote of here on July 18 2016?
If so why did you remain in contact and work in ritual with him? Just to remind you of what you said then:

"Hi. This is my first post and hopefully I am writing at the right place. I want to share my experience and I am looking forward to any input. Let me say I am a complete beginner in this! Most of this I do not know how to explain. So here it comes.

I have met a guy and we connected instantly. I have broken up my long term relationship and was easily manipulated by him. I think he hypnotised me and not only I was in a trance state with him feeling orgasmic just by looking at him, but weird thing started happening. I do not know how to call him, magician, shaman or whatever, but he looked like a demon for a moment and then both of us started acting crazy feeling amazing dark sexual energies. After that we felt like we are weightless.

Later on, I was in a trance again and he evoked visions in me. Also I have been seeing symbols and dreaming weird dreams.

I hate that I can not do anything like this without him. I have been reading books and things like that but I do not feel it. He has been stroking my ego how rare this is. But I think everyone can learn how to do this, right?

All thoughts are welcome please. Is there a psychological explanation or is it magic? Can you guide me somewhere to start from? Because lets say he showed me mind-blowing things and pretty much disappeared."
[shh]
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by llillith »

Thanks everybody for caring, you're so nice.
Yes, violetstar, it's him. Funny, when I read that, I see I didn't mention some important things about astral, but nevermind.
I cut all contact last year and confronted him face to face then. He didn't accepted it and kept saying it isn't over which I ignore. He's delusional. In my country police won't do anything until it's pretty much too late.
I'm ok and I only get annoyed when I see him, so maybe it's just another lesson to get stronger.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I know having a stalker, or fearing you see this toxic person in public, can be debilitating. Maybe you can work on your magic, and even physical exercise to get stronger, so you don't feel as vulnerable. You can perform bindings against him too.

Also, I'm curious, are you sure he didn't drug you with something to make you feel ecstatic? Creepy weird dudes are known to do such things.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by llillith »

chowderpope wrote: Also, I'm curious, are you sure he didn't drug you with something to make you feel ecstatic? Creepy weird dudes are known to do such things.
Now I remembered why I haven't told the whole story about astral last year here. No, there we no drugs. He's a real thing when it comes to magic, but he's a creep too. Thanks for your concern though.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

It sounds like you've done most of the work to get rid of him already, so congrats. Stepping away from a toxic relationship where mutual obsession is involved takes an enormous amount of willpower. So don't believe for a second that he is stronger than you.

Four possibilities came to mind, in order of most to least likely:

1) They're just accidental encounters, and your confirmation bias/fear of him is making you attribute them to his influence.

2) He is physically stalking you and engineering these "accidental" encounters. In this case I'd tell him firmly that you don't want to see him again, and repeat it like a broken record (or ignore him) every time you run into him. Don't give him the time of day otherwise. Bring a friend if you're going somewhere he's likely to be, or just avoid those places. Keep a log of each encounter - date, time, what was said etc. in case his behavior escalates and you need to establish a pattern with police.

3) Due to your astral work together, a point of contact was left open and he is somehow able to spy on you on the astral. Make sure you've closed off any "links" that could remain between you two, and do astral cloaking/shielding/invisibility work so he can't see you. I wouldn't recommend offensive magic since it's re-engaging with him, but defensive magic is appropriate here.

3) He has enlisted demonic or spiritual help to make you a thrall. In this case you'd want to get a divination from an experienced reader/worker to find out who he's working with. Options for handling this include stronger protection work or invoking protective spirits to handle the situation for you (St. Michael is great for dealing with stalkers and abusers). On occasion you can even approach the spirit he's working with and "pay" them to leave you alone and turn on him instead. Many demons aren't known for loyalty and will gladly work for the highest bidder.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”